4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Do you like Living Together? Do you want me to keep developing it?

• Total voters

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The next update should be quite an update indeed! I cant wait to see what FemC was doing in the neighbor's apartment, what she was doing with Derek when they walked off together!

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
can u please tell me who ever made this game can.t even put the new update on here ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
can u please tell me who ever made this game can.t even put the new update on here ?
I made this game... And I always upload the update of the game on this site along with the updates of my other game as well :BootyTime:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
If you do add Aurora's POV. You should also make it so she can get 'cuck queened' herself. Maybe one of Aurora's friends or her cousin visits and they try to take Oliver from Aurora. So the stakes are high for both of them.

This could allow Oliver or Aurora more incentive to cheat due to being jealous due to seeing their partner flirty, or catching them in the act. Thus Making it a complete NTR slugfest for either POV. Would give the players a fun choice of cucking either Aurora or Oliver . Could help you make branch plots and much more if you do decide to go dual POV.

Edit 1: Heck later in the game, why not make them realize they both like having other partners and they agree to become swingers or something. Who knows. Endless possiblities here. This could be a path if both cheated on each other or something and come to a heart to heart.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
really slow updates for very little content. 2 months or more since the last update, for an update that gets done in a couple minutes.
I understand what you are saying, and I also ask you to take into account the position I am in... Actually the Living Together updates come out every 1 month and 15 days.... Along with the Let the Nightshine in updates, which come out every month... I work very hard for this and I don't have "much" time to rest being that I'm always researching NTR content to feed myself with fresh ideas or things like that, you know... I would appreciate it if you don't belittle what I do in that way, but I still hope you enjoy the content that I do

jaden000

May 30, 2020
really slow updates for very little content. 2 months or more since the last update, for an update that gets done in a couple minutes.
Are you even supporting the dev?? He is working on another game also. So there’s an update every single month and sometimes 2. Should be mindful of it

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes