RPGM Completed Living With My Aunt ~Getting Smutty with a Voluptuous Auntie~ [Final] [Rega United Kingdom]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
A nice game to slow ourselves down and enjoy a short dreamlike romance with a beautiful aunt.
I like how the game slowly progresses their relationship, separating them into like phrases. It captures the feeling of stimulation pretty well. The dialogue and reaction to the sexual acts change with the phrases too. The presence of an uncle or lack thereof changes the interaction with the aunt too.
Definitely, more content can be added to make a better stimulation since the current version still feels a little barebone. The expression and the dialogue for sex scene is quite lewd and erotic. Loving it so far.

Here is a small guide.
In system, there is a option to click to open up in-game tips, so when in doubt, you can check on it on how to progress onto next phrase.

There are 4 good endings:
Impregnanting the aunt at each different phrases give different ending.
Ending 1: "I secretly impregnated my Aunt"
Ending 2: (I forgot to try it, maybe someone else can help me fill this in)
Ending 3:
"I Fucked my aunt so hard I got her pregnant!
But it all worded out in the end!"
Ending 4:
"I successfully helped my Aunt have a baby! She looks so happy!
My beloved aunt! We're going to be together forever!"

There is one bad ending that I know.
The uncle wakes up and caught you two having sex

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
A nice game to slow ourselves down and enjoy a short dreamlike romance with a beautiful aunt.
I like how the game slowly progresses their relationship, separating them into like phrases. It captures the feeling of stimulation pretty well. The dialogue and reaction to the sexual acts change with the phrases too. The presence of an uncle or lack thereof changes the interaction with the aunt too.
Definitely, more content can be added to make a better stimulation since the current version still feels a little barebone. The expression and the dialogue for sex scene is quite lewd and erotic. Loving it so far.

Here is a small guide.
In system, there is a option to click to open up in-game tips, so when in doubt, you can check on it on how to progress onto next phrase.

There are 4 good endings:
Impregnanting the aunt at each different phrases give different ending.
Ending 1: "I secretly impregnated my Aunt"
Ending 2: (I forgot to try it, maybe someone else can help me fill this in)
Ending 3:
"I Fucked my aunt so hard I got her pregnant!
But it all worded out in the end!"
Ending 4:
"I successfully helped my Aunt have a baby! She looks so happy!
My beloved aunt! We're going to be together forever!"

There is one bad ending that I know.
The uncle wakes up and caught you two having sex
Ending 2: I got my aunt pregnant, but it worked out in the end!

Reactions: Zappky

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone hav any trouble when initiating the exercise event with the aunt? when i go into any of the sex scenes the game bugs out n changes my screen to home and crash

Reactions: wanset

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Made a walkthrough for those who want to get to the ending ASAP. I don't write many walkthrough so constructive criticism are welcome. Enjoy.

Edit: Updated to include the endings!

Edit 2: Wow. Less than 1 day after I posted this guide, I already see it included with the game on other websites! Is it a sign of my good guide writing skills or just a lack of other guides? :unsure:
I hope at least they can include the updated guide for the endings. I worked hard to get them all.
Probably both.

Reactions: erostorm

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I can't have anal sex with the aunt -not interested in vaginal nor in pregnancy-. How do you unlock it?

Last edited:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I can't have anal sex with the aunt -not interested in vaginal nor in pregnancy-. How do you unlock it?
Get to level 4 of the relationship.

But you only get the option while doing doggy and only while she's awake, so I'd say that there's 1 scene for you if that's your thing.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Whenever I try to open the fail I immediately get failed to initialize graphics, what can I do fix this? (also had it on other games buy got no responses)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes