vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
yo does anyone know whats up with シスターエクスプローラー (sister explorer) ? last news i had it was on hold does any of you lads knows more ?

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
What would you need a full save for other than selling it on malicious sites? It's not like there's any gallery.
I'm not gonna lie, I feel like im missing stuff from my run and want to check, but its what it is if someone doesn't have it.

the other people were nice enough to give the old saves before but eh im just asking, nothing wrong with that no:? well anyways ( I didn't even think people sold saves if that was what ur talking about cause i just meant if i could get their save) but anyways

stay safe people, have a good one everyone

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, I feel like im missing stuff from my run and want to check, but its what it is if someone doesn't have it.

the other people were nice enough to give the old saves before but eh im just asking, nothing wrong with that no:? well anyways ( I didn't even think people sold saves if that was what ur talking about cause i just meant if i could get their save) but anyways

stay safe people, have a good one everyone
here's mine if you want check

Reactions: kevinbui1212

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Hey, just wanted to drop in to give a big thank you to everyone who contributed to this.

Thank you Shade for the great translation, thank you Roshag for the coloring, thank you to those kind individuals who answered questions I had, and found answers to (through the search function lol), and thank you anyone else I'm not aware of who helped out!

I really enjoyed this, much to my own surprise. I haven't particularly cared for most of these types of games that I've tried in the past, and the char design didn't particularly appeal to me. That said, I think the combination of the adventure / quest aspect, as well as the cute interactions and actual story, sold it for me. If an official translated version comes out, I'll happily throw some cash down to support the creator.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Mushybird

HafizAkiyama

Jun 20, 2020
after playing for a full day, with a lot of scummy-saves since day 1, finally done with the 2nd big adventure with imouto (on Normal mode)

thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish. big thanks to Shade for translating it. will definitely buy the official translated version when inusuku decided to released it in the future

1652153476597.png

just some small mundane questions:-
- what's next after the 2nd big adventure?
- what's that last combat skill that i missed?

gonna restart with hard mode afterwards

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes