Settum

Jan 10, 2019
just some small mundane questions:-
- what's next after the 2nd big adventure?
- what's that last combat skill that i missed?
gonna restart with hard mode afterwards
There's a few more weekend events/going out things you can do.
You are lacking the DEF UP skill.
Did you perhaps finish the seed events (where father sends seeds and sister plants them, there's quite a few of them).
There's also many endings (good and bad where the game ends and achievement ones where you continue playing after getting them)

HafizAkiyama

Jun 20, 2020
Did you perhaps finish the seed events (where father sends seeds and sister plants them, there's quite a few of them).
There's also many endings (good and bad where the game ends and achievement ones where you continue playing after getting them)
not yet. right now the seed is growing steadily (already fast forward a number of days to see what's going on with the seed event. what a lol moment)

already got the good preggo ending. shame that it ends the game instead of continuing it, tho i kinda understand inusuku's intention on doing it.

and yep golden shot means nothing if you're infertile kekw

HafizAkiyama

Jun 20, 2020
Hello sir, how do you get Titty f***?
read the thin book
■Conditions to acquire H-skill■

・ Doggy style: Read H-book
・ Piledriver position: Wipe your sister's body while she's sick twice, wet dream after clearing big adventure
・ 69 position: Ejaculate in the mouth
・ Cowgirl position: Certain probability after acquiring H book or thin book
・ Boobjob: Read thin book
・ I want to H: Must have consensual sex, a certain number of insertion and your lust above 80%

• Red Heart
Reactions: cursedz0

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
after playing for a full day, with a lot of scummy-saves since day 1, finally done with the 2nd big adventure with imouto (on Normal mode)

thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish. big thanks to Shade for translating it. will definitely buy the official translated version when inusuku decided to released it in the future

View attachment 1802572

just some small mundane questions:-
- what's next after the 2nd big adventure?
- what's that last combat skill that i missed?

gonna restart with hard mode afterwards
Man I envy saves like this 'coz I can NEVER get those events to trigger.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
already got the good preggo ending. shame that it ends the game instead of continuing it, tho i kinda understand inusuku's intention on doing it.
There's still is the water ending (hint: Drink everything you can drink, especially during bath and room), two exploding endings (mischief when she's at the exploding state, and make her cum 12 times in a single session, I believe) then the easily achieved farmer and dad returns bad endings.

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
There's still is the water ending (hint: Drink everything you can drink, especially during bath and room), two exploding endings (mischief when she's at the exploding state, and make her cum 12 times in a single session, I believe) then the easily achieved farmer and dad returns bad endings.
exploding what?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Wait... A Water ending?

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
i tried drink everything, but not getting the ending, or this ending shud be done before day 100+? atm im on 266

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Progress report : none, nada, zilch, zip.
Been busy (Finally got a tally of my fathers estate)
View attachment 1805263

Dealing with his bank and signing the paperwork this week.
Translation work will happen, just let me and rachel enjoy our financial security for a little bit.
It is I,your long lost son:cry: would you pls send money to this Indian account(I will dm you the details),so that i may return home:D,an air ticket from here to there costs around 300million bitcoins and can only be purchased locally,I know the price seems a little high,due to inflation caused by the on-going Philippines-Kuwait conflict:geek:.

Thanks Dad(y)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It is I,your long lost son:cry: would you pls send money to this Indian account(I will dm you the details),so that i may return home:D,an air ticket from here to there costs around 300million bitcoins and can only be purchased locally,I know the price seems a little high,due to inflation caused by the on-going Philippines-Kuwait conflict:geek:.

Thanks Dad(y)
Sadly, My father, a deposed Scottish-Nigerian prince, stipulated that I had to spend all the money on only myself within a specific timeframe with conditions...

(what was that film again... Brewster's Millions?)

anyway, slowly coming down from the high of seeing the final number, and reality has set back in.
We are going to be busy, as theres a lot of things that need to be done (fixing up the house, re-decorating, buying things that have always been pushed back as "would be nice to have" and outright replacing things)
God, we started this year with barely £300 in the bank between us... our luck has taken a major U-turn (one that was badly needed)

anyway, be assured that our change in fortune won't change that I will be working on the translation (although I do admit it's taken a bit of a backseat due to dealing with all this), it may just take a bit of time while I get everything sorted.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i tried drink everything, but not getting the ending, or this ending shud be done before day 100+? atm im on 266
Drink both times in the bathtub... and when rushing in after her in the toilet. I don't remember the other requirements... or if it's still there, I got it once during the Demo for the heck of it; but not being a fan of waterplay, didn't try doing it again...

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I shall also mention I tried replicating it quickly but sister doesn't wanna let me drink in the toilet and I don't have time to experiment and try all variations.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes