angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
Full Decensored Mod for v1.21

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link : Mega
thank you for the decensor!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
i tested it myself again and it doesn't affect the gameplay, at least on my end i'm using ver 1.21. FYI some of the assets in the game aren't actually used; like training in the woods, jumping off a cliff (looks like it was made into an animation), spreading imouto's coochie, etc. i made the uncensored ver. just in case for future update. But thanks for the heads up.

If you happen to see a censored image while you playing, feel free to inform me.
The first one in the bath does show right at the start of having sex while taking a bath, though the animated part afterward is uncensored. Not a big deal at all. The other one I only noticed in the files, not in game, so might not be used at all like you said.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
The first one in the bath does show right at the start of having sex while taking a bath, though the animated part afterward is uncensored. Not a big deal at all. The other one I only noticed in the files, not in game, so might not be used at all like you said.
ok, looks like i missed a file when i compressed it. I just updated the link, thanks.

Reactions: Padav22
May 17, 2020
I just started a new run, and I got the boat question. I picked "Panic" and "I want to be free" and somehow one of those gave me the Bearheaded title LMAO.

Bearheaded Screaming specificaly.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
ok im kind of stuck here guys i grabbed a save file from somewhere from here ...short story long i wanna knock up the sister
get to the sex in the tub i keep spamming cum inside she always says NO but yeet i manage to cum inside anyways even though she says no and AFTER she has like this speach about me tryin to knock her up goes on to say SHE LIKES IT
the save has ALL un locked except for 2 things prejaculation AND golden shot (who ever uploaded their save wondering if they set their shit up to NOT knock up the sister??im grateful and appreciate the save share just to be clear AND i know not all of us have same fetish so im tryin to word it right that YOU may of set your save to not knock up the sister because thats not your fetish and thats completely fine BUT i do have the pregnancy fetish and may others but thats a different convo LOL) i have no idea how to unlock the above 2 mentioned BUT ill provide screen shot so can see my stats and shit PLEASE someone with a save file with all unlocked that will allow knocking up of sister share the wealth with us THANKS IN ADVANCE its what got me interested in this game in the first place is the whole pregnancy thing
View attachment 1814264
you can't knock her up in your current save file,you are well past the point to do so,start from a new save and goldenshot and prejaculation are debuffs(you have to spend points to get rid of them) and they only come with certain starting traits(gloomy/peerless/etc.).As for how to trigger pregnancy good/bad end,use the search function:cautious:

Reactions: str8up

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Woah i just came and saw this is completed, neat!
Just a question, is there any dating/romance/anything with the other girls? I remember having only a handjob scene from a dream with the sword girl and nothing else

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Woah i just came and saw this is completed, neat!
Just a question, is there any dating/romance/anything with the other girls? I remember having only a handjob scene from a dream with the sword girl and nothing else
That's the stuff I'm waiting for.
We can only have wet dreams about them although someone said there's one on the hot springs scene.

Nov 28, 2021
Right, going to put this here so everyone knows :

I will be taking a little longer this time around to do the translation, as I have been carefully reading every post in this thread, and taking in feedback that has been posted, both positive and negative, as well as suggestions.

One of my own issues with previous parts of the translation is that I never really translated the sex scenes beyond a basic once over, and just let MTL do most of the job. yes, it was lazy on my part, something that I kept pushing back "to the next translation version" same with certain events that are so slang heavy that they literally make little sense even when translated with reference books on hand.

So I intend to do better this time around instead of rushing to get it out as fast as possible.

hopefully this means that the V0.3 release will be much higher quality, but may take a bit longer then previous releases where I got the translation to you all within a week.

If you want, I can still release something sometime this week, with the understanding that it will continue to be updated as time goes on.

leave your thoughts and opinions here to help me to decide how to proceed going forward.

View attachment 1783813

*Edit* I'm also going to be adding a Help text document to the games folder, as I've seen too many "how do I" questions, so am going to basically add a FAQ with answers to things like "I got game over at xyz point" & "How do I get Position X?"... may just evolve that into a full walkthrough one day...
Someone destroyed Japanese characters in the archive, most probably because of unpacking ZIP without Japanese locale or WINRAR with Japanese locale set by hand.

Reactions: ChaosDMNS
May 2, 2018
Someone destroyed Japanese characters in the archive, most probably because of unpacking ZIP without Japanese locale or WINRAR with Japanese locale set by hand.
I've made a fix a while ago, if this would make any problems gameplay wise. It should work with the newest TL version too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-seikatsu-fantasy-v0-3-inusuku.104365/post-7572446

maybe it will be solved in future translation releases, but seems to had no urgency at the moment. :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im just curious has anybody successfully managed to knock up sister? IF you do knock her up does it show anywhere at all on the screen anywhere? ive played from scratch a few times everytime i get to the bathroom sex i keep selecting cum inside options she always says NO but i do cum inside anyways (god that sounds bad LOL)and everytime like clock work she gives a speach about how mc wanna knock her up and then she goes on to say she is happy about it
ALSO does it matter what your mc is labelled ive tried being the lover one and then theres what i am now lewd and theres another one gloomy or something DOES any of that matter?just once i wanna see sister knocked up and ive played i dunno how many times already if anyone has a save with pregnant sister please ither share your save file OR at least share a screen shot of her knocked up AND also separate screen shot of where ever the stats show her as being pregnant (if there is such a screen??? )

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
im just curious has anybody successfully managed to knock up sister?
*muffled "sweet home alabama" in background*

IF you do knock her up does it show anywhere at all on the screen anywhere?
No, it doesn't show anywhere.

one gloomy or something DOES any of that matter?
Nope, titles don't matter at all.
Except "Gloomy", this title gives you "Golden shot" skill that is basically debuf which gives player 100% chance of getting your sister pregnant. I don't know how much % chance of getting her pregnant is without this title, though. Do mind you must wait ~week or more to see pregnant scene (and if sister have not enough affection points / her mood is low you will see just BAD END)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
one of 3 things is happening here relationship with sister FULLY OPEN and keeps saying no for cum insides
ither the tags for pregnancy is bull shit
game is broken
or else the stats of mc needs to say something other then lewd?
wtf is it?
Preggo 101
Method 1: Stop asking her for you to shoot inside and just wait til' your mc shoots inside instead.
Method 2: Night attacks, same thing as step 1 during the gun cocking.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Preggo 101
Method 1: Stop asking her for you to shoot inside and just wait til' your mc shoots inside instead.
Method 2: Night attacks, same thing as step 1 during the gun cocking.
cool ok im starting a gloomy MC its the ONLY 100% pregnant chance out of all the MC titles
im not sure how far away i am from getting any ends on my other save BUT sick of rinse/repeat waiting for it to happen
at least with gloomy its as i said 100% knock up so rather then fuck around just gonna start all over from scratch
with there someone out there with a gloomy mc save because it would sure save me a lot of hours LOL

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes