Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
These are amazing news!

I was currently trying to do a translation myself, you saved me a ton of time. Thanks man.

Also, I want to add something I learnt while looking at the game files. The whole night event is on the demo but blocked by code, so if someone knows how to modify the code of the game that part could be fully released, and its also the same for the battles I believe. The only part that’s its blocked (because the image files are missing) are the bathroom scenes (while bathing together).

I’m adding the extracted images if someone wants to give them a look.
If you look at my posts on ( https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/post-7275732 )
you will see that I discovered that myself... plus a lot of other things

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just looking at the preview images is a BIG improvement from the last series. Tempted to play the demo, but I can wait. (Btw, much love to the people who translated this demo .)

Now time to watch this thread.

Jun 2, 2017
You know what...Maybe 2022 won't be so bad. Can't wait for the additions that will trickle down every now and then, keeping it fresh along with the added guild features and assumed areas and situations I can only imagine they will add much more than just a simple one-off jpg trigger event that they were restricted to in the older game.

Reactions: Yamemai

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This style of game is extremely appealing to me, the style, the scenes, everything about this game pushes all of my buttons.. Except that it's a demo instead of a full game. :'(

Waiting for the full game with bated breath.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Ok I played it a little bit. This is basically monochrome in a different setting. When you're at home it's very close to the original, almost the same but polished. Once you're out of the house things are completely different. There's a guild with daily tasks and some of these even involve combat. The combat is pretty simple turn-based style but it's pretty neat with party members and player stats etc. Pretty cool. Def looking forward to the full release.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes