Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
one does have to wonder just what awaits in the full version.... farming and ?

bg_03_garden_a.jpg bg_18_home.png

anyone look at that second pic and think "Kamidori Alchemy Meister" ?

Mood : Satisfied
Cups of Tea today : 6 7
Cigarettes : 13 14 (I was chain smoking while doing a last pass of the translation :p )
Music choice : Venice Queen by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

C'ya all later today

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
My oh my. A sequel to Imouto Life? It's a bloody gift to all cultured individuals. I hope this one has pregnancy as well, make it more improved from the last game. May this game surpass all our expectations.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
This game looks amazing, does anyone know if there is any release date for the full game out there?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
She grown up and we die together tighter then respawn in isekai. I should have know well not to go in that damn toliet!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
You are the GOAT of GOATs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadesishere

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
wow can't wait for the actual release...
spend more than 24 hours to "play" imouto life..
wonder how many hours i need to spend after this one released

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
wow can't wait for the actual release...
spend more than 24 hours to "play" imouto life..
wonder how many hours i need to spend after this one released
from what I can see? longer... much longer, after 100 days you can do "super adventures" with lil sis.

*edit* annoyingly, after releasing this, I find a few things that could be improved, and also some untranslated text... don't be surprised if I update this in the next... 24 or so hours with a V0.2... also... should I bother translating the scenes that don't work properly? (I.e, the bath scenes, as data is missing from them and messes the whole thing up, or should I wait for the full version next month?)

Last edited:

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
It seems there's a bit of an issue concerning some, but not all, of the images (bathing, etc.). It looks to be the same "file not in the original language" issue since most extracted files come out as gibberish. It works, but even with correct locale it has some issues. So far the game looks good though. I guess I'll keep an eye on this and wait 'till February.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It seems there's a bit of an issue concerning some, but not all, of the images (bathing, etc.). It looks to be the same "file not in the original language" issue since most extracted files come out as gibberish. It works, but even with correct locale it has some issues. So far the game looks good though. I guess I'll keep an eye on this and wait 'till February.
some of the games data is also missing, which is probably what you have encountered, this is by the developers (Inusuku) design, as this is just a demo.
If it's not due to the missing data, please, screenshot the issue so I can attempt to deal with it.

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
some of the games data is also missing, which is probably what you have encountered, this is by the developers (Inusuku) design, as this is just a demo.
If it's not due to the missing data, please, screenshot the issue so I can attempt to deal with it.
Sure. This mostly only happens when doing the bath activities; I don't think I saw it anywhere else. I will have to add that I did use cheatengine to get past some of the grind, so that may have contributed to it. Here's a screenshot of one of the errors that appears; it seems to be referencing a .jpg file that is either missing or it just can't see:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sure. This mostly only happens when doing the bath activities; I don't think I saw it anywhere else. I will have to add that I did use cheatengine to get past some of the grind, so that may have contributed to it. Here's a screenshot of one of the errors that appears; it seems to be referencing a .jpg file that is either missing or it just can't see:
only the 3 first skills are working.
for both : the data is literally not available in the demo version, it's not a error with the translation, it's due to it being a demo.

copy and pasting from before this thread was made :

I guess I had best list some of the things not doable in the Demo :
1) Upgrade system is heavily limited, only 3 skills available (can get some minor ones from random event)
2) Some scenes will give errors (from what I've seen, parts of the bath scenes)
3) some actions and events are removed (no sex, something about a race, something about fog and a tournament)
4) guild quests are extremely limited in the demo, data points that the following are currently unavailable :
Monster hunts/Subjugations (Dragon, Marine life, beast in the forest etc etc) Super Adventures, Mystery solving, something about a Seal?
5) one of the characters isn't available in the demo (seen in town on the weekend)
6) Holiday events?

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes