Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does moving the entire folder to the dekstop fix it? It can happen when the path to the file is too long and system didn't recognize it, I experienced this when the .exe program of this game doesn't even load just because of that lol
Nah, the location of my game folder is literally on the drive itself.
ie: D/Game folder/this game

Never changed it all my time playing.
Now that I upgraded it to win 10, here's the new problem.

This is why I hate upgrading my pc, it's too much of a hassle and it just gives me problems.

ED:
So I managed to find a fix-kinda.
And that's pretty much disabling the music itself in the config.
I can still hear the normal sfx but yeah, no background music.
A necessary sacrifice I guess.

Last edited:

AndyScs

Aug 26, 2018
It was bugging me for some time what the menu with stats wasn't translated so I decided to to it. I did it mostly for my comfort, but feel free to use it. I don't speak Japanese and English is my second language so please let me know if something should be changed. And it'd be pleasant to know if anybody found this useful for themselves.
Just copy and replace to \Data\Picture

edit: fixed a misspelling in translation , also added untranslated activity

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think as been mentioned before a few times a lot of these look pretty damn good and while I'm sure everyone has a slightly different opinion on perfect colors it might be best to not focus too heavily on any individual image and try to turn a bunch of them out then tweak later where needed. Nice work.
You are right, really I only ask for suggestions with the images that have not completely convinced me, normally the suggestions are very good and applicable to future pages.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i guess i came back at the right time lol, just gonna wait for the DLC and the new game now

Would you perhaps know when both will come?
Doesnt have to be specific date, just an estimate.
According to the information from inusuku the dlc was for the beginning of the year 2023 and the remake for the middle, but really with all the changes it has had and since it is sick all those dates move, so we just have to wait

Reactions: XProudNoobX
Jul 12, 2021
According to the information from inusuku the dlc was for the beginning of the year 2023 and the remake for the middle, but really with all the changes it has had and since it is sick all those dates move, so we just have to wait
naruhodo, well i can wait, kinda forgot how the game works so gonna catch up abit

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
well yes, but if i wanted to apply it, which one should i choose?
Simple answer.
If you want only uncensored, simply download and install the uncensored patch. The links on the main page are enough to do that.
If you want colored version, good news, both color mods are uncensored, but for the best experience:
-Install the color mod from the main page
-Install Daseson's color mod over it.

And tadaa, you'll have an uncensored and partially colored mod.

Jul 12, 2021
For some reason on Day 1, when I change the stats to 400 or even 399 and try to go to sleep it crashes, but when I dont it proceeds normally

but i had AP on max while constantly on 60 (cheat engine), so maybe thats why its crashing, gonna check rn. But damn if I have to farm the stats..... pain

edit: yeah it still crashes, so its when i edit the stats (atk-wis), hmm

Last edited:

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
For some reason on Day 1, when I change the stats to 400 or even 399 and try to go to sleep it crashes, but when I dont it proceeds normally

but i had AP on max while constantly on 60 (cheat engine), so maybe thats why its crashing, gonna check rn. But damn if I have to farm the stats..... pain

edit: yeah it still crashes, so its when i edit the stats (atk-wis), hmm
yes try changing it on day 2.. somethings bugs out when you cheat on day 1

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
New update for my color mod:

The promised is debt,

This time the content is short.

I worked a little on the night scenes

1671520180876.png

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- Pictures stand sister,
1671519416408.png 1671519432163.png 1671519691818.png 1671519759474.png

- spying in the bathroom (No masturbate),
1671519805109.png
1671519827680.png
1671519856213.png

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 9%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 3%
Hscene: 8%
Others: 1%

I will work to also bring sister's pajamas

I hope you like this small advance.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
New update for my color mod:

The promised is debt,

This time the content is short.

I worked a little on the night scenes

View attachment 2249346

=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- Pictures stand sister,
View attachment 2249322 View attachment 2249323 View attachment 2249326 View attachment 2249328

- spying in the bathroom (No masturbate),
View attachment 2249330
View attachment 2249332
View attachment 2249333

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 9%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 3%
Hscene: 8%
Others: 1%

I will work to also bring sister's pajamas

I hope you like this small advance.
really great coloring.. i wish i can help but I'm dumb as fuck in art

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i have a question about sister behavior.
Usually when you cum inside her without protection she have a negative reaction so my answer is, is there a conditions (or multiples one) that can change her reaction ? for ex, a certain level of trust or sexual interest ( or both) or after some times you cum inside with or without condom she reacts differentely.
thanks

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
guys i have a question about sister behavior.
Usually when you cum inside her without protection she have a negative reaction so my answer is, is there a conditions (or multiples one) that can change her reaction ? for ex, a certain level of trust or sexual interest ( or both) or after some times you cum inside with or without condom she reacts differentely.
thanks
She knows she's super-fertile unless you complete the Great Adventure (part 1) and she then she starts enjoying the creampies because she belives you're not going to knock her up, even if you use the FFFx-mod and slip her a Succubus vial.

The amount of sexual interest does change her reaction in the bath from pretty much "yuck" to "OMG, that was awesome!" unmodded. With the mod, she's going to always go "I told you that was unpleasant, but you did it anyway. Don't do it next time, please!" until you complete the adventure and then she's going to go from "that wasn't very nice, tee-hee" to "OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME, AND I LOVE IT!"

fuman

Feb 2, 2021
I've been playing for the past couple days but cant seem to figure out how to get her to change outfits? does that work?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I've been playing for the past couple days but cant seem to figure out how to get her to change outfits? does that work?
She changes her clothes after a bath. The outfit she wears is completely random -- without the use of mods, there's no way to force her to wear a particular outfit; nor prevent her from wearing a particular outfit, apart from not buying the outfit at the clothing store in the first place.

And no matter what she wears in the evening phase, she will always wear her default pajamas in the night phase -- pajama top (unless she complains about the heat during the day), camisole, pajama shorts, and plain white panties.

Reactions: fuman
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes