Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Is it possible to win the first match?
I reduced them to 2 hp, had more than them but the cutscene said we lost the match.
You Lose apparently, even When I dedicated my self to only Attack where I became a Glass Canon and I killed the guy, dude still gloats at you and tells you to quit being a Hero.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Is it possible to win the first match?
I reduced them to 2 hp, had more than them but the cutscene said we lost the match.
Dude is just a jerk. He tells you you're pathetic and refuses to admit he lost. In game terms, the dialog is locked and is the same regardless of win or loss... which isn't exactly great.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Sudden from Inusuku

Did you think that Inusuku forgot about DLC ?

``Progress is staggering!!!!!!
Did you think i weren't doing it! I'm doing it!!!``

Inusuku is doing scenes for side characters in DLC , and also some new scenes for sister too.

He also talks about his AI game and new game mechanics.

And winter sale too.

1670658948250.png

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
Huhu,

i'm new to this game... as I saw there are many of you heros, which work on coloring the game....
any advises, how I best start to include it in my game? Is there a mod or have I to include it by myself... ^.^ pls help me

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Huhu,

i'm new to this game... as I saw there are many of you heros, which work on coloring the game....
any advises, how I best start to include it in my game? Is there a mod or have I to include it by myself... ^.^ pls help me
It's super easy, just download the color mod of your choice and install it in the game's data folder. I'll show you an example:
1670778642431.png
In the end it would be copy and replace,

Sorry that the image is in Spanish, I speak Spanish and my operating system is in my native language.

PSD: wow that's crazy we already have 400+ images in my mod... how time flies.

Regarding the downloads, the main page of this post there is a hyperlink that takes you to a colored version of the entire night scene and in my signature you will find another link. I think you can use both to have more colored images although you will find inconsistencies with the colors.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
It's super easy, just download the color mod of your choice and install it in the game's data folder. I'll show you an example:
View attachment 2228545
In the end it would be copy and replace,

Sorry that the image is in Spanish, I speak Spanish and my operating system is in my native language.

PSD: wow that's crazy we already have 400+ images in my mod... how time flies.

Regarding the downloads, the main page of this post there is a hyperlink that takes you to a colored version of the entire night scene and in my signature you will find another link. I think you can use both to have more colored images although you will find inconsistencies with the colors.
What's % of your completion in the color mod btw?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello people,

Really this week I'm not sharing an update of my mod... due to parties at my company and in the studio I haven't had much time to paint.

I do have some painted images but the truth is very little.

I share an example:

View attachment 2227271

I will try next week to give some content
Btw, when you're done coloring all of this game.
Do you think you'd also do the same when the imouto life monochrome remake is here?

Doing God's work as always~

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
Now if only the translations would come along too, been a while since we heard anything from this certain someone :oops:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Hello people,

Really this week I'm not sharing an update of my mod... due to parties at my company and in the studio I haven't had much time to paint.

I do have some painted images but the truth is very little.

I share an example:

View attachment 2227271

I will try next week to give some content
as soon as you have completely finished your mod, i will name my 1st fap in your name

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes