muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Current plan is to wait until the DLC and work on that and revisions to the translation at the same time, as I will have to go over everything anyway, I also plan to take a little longer on that this time around to make sure the quality of the translation (especially later events and H-scenes) are overall better. previously I aimed for translation update within a couple of days of a new content addition, this time around I intend to do a slower but better update.
Oh nice! I'm looking forward to a pass once everything's done again, what we have now is so much better than not having one, but having stuff cleaned up will be great.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I believe that the second pic might breathe a new life if in-between the steam's squiggly lines the color would be white, as a fast example posted.
I tried to make your request... some filters and I think it turned out well... what do you think?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm just aware that what you're doing is a monumental task that requires a lot of work, and if you're spending all of you time adding tiny details and improvements to every picture that just creates even more work. And considering you're doing it completely for free I don't think we should just get used to asking the unreasonable until you eventually get burned out halfway through.
You're right, it's more work, but I really feel that with all the suggestions that I've been given since I started, the work has improved a lot, such as the effects of the clothes, the hair is something that I didn't take into account and now doing it makes totally the difference I show you an example

1670009306244.png

Really, most of them are limited to shading both in the clothes and in the face and hair of the characters, they are subtle changes but they make a total difference

So they go from being a dry image to having some depth and they really look very good, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: krakjen and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Looks excellent, walls are a tad off as some people have said... other than that, my only suggestion is to maybe give the steam a bit more substance (it looks fine in black and white, but in colour not so much).

:unsure: wonder how long until Inusuku drops the DLC... or maybe I should rephrase that as "How long until I enter crunch mode again?"
I think inusuku ended up overwhelmed with so many daily life sister projects that he had, so he tried to learn from other tools and found AI,

On the other hand I saw that the author of Alice Awakening reappeared, that is another game that I really find beautiful and I was sad that it was abandoned.

Reactions: akapp

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Ran out of action points on the final boss... I'm not sure how to finish the fight, as my character stats are maxed, there is no way to do more damage.

ScreenShot_2022_1202_22_15_30.png

m1sery

Oct 10, 2022
So I just recently found this and I try to download it but after I download it, it shows me that its damaged or unknown format. How can I fix this?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Everything is maxed out. I used the godly brother mod to max out my stats because the grinding for stats in this game is as interesting as watching paint dry, so everything is at 400.

View attachment 2209900
Damn dude, how do you have so little skills? You're missing at least Team Work, which gives a chance for your attacks to chain with Kana's for free (or vice versa). Preparation's +5 AP is also great for doing Brother Attack very early into the fight.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
New update for my color mod:

I apologize for the short content... I have hardly had time to color

Many ask me about the Hscenes, I apologize I arrive very little colored and for this reason I do not share them since it will look very strange to have half colored and the other not (As happened in the case of the eyes in the "pictures" folder, they looked very strange).

I will be working to give you the Hscenes as soon as possible

I share
Reference image of how incomplete it is:

1670098703974.png
=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- scenes after the Hscene in the bed,
- Handjob in the bath,
- Contremeasures scene,
- Changes in the tavern requested by the majority,

Progress of my color mod in general.

Cg: 5%,
Cutin: 100%
Picture: 1%
Hscene: 6%
Others: 0%

1670098207104.png
1670098782033.png
1670098794347.png
1670098859970.png

Any bugs you find please notify me,

I hope you enjoy them ;)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yea, 100% an improvement! Btw, i dm'ed you earlier(in your private messages). Do give it a read :)
I really did see it and I'm sorry I didn't answer you, I had already done this request with someone else and it really didn't go well and in the end I feel like I wasted time in which I could work more on the project, for which I decided to do it myself.

I apologize if my answer sounds rude or selfish.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Many ask me about the Hscenes, I apologize I arrive very little colored and for this reason I do not share them since it will look very strange to have half colored and the other not (As happened in the case of the eyes in the "pictures" folder, they looked very strange).

I share

View attachment 2211339
=====================================//=========================================

Adding:

- Handjob in the bath,
- Contremeasures scene,

View attachment 2211312
View attachment 2211350
View attachment 2211353
View attachment 2211361

Any bugs you find please notify me,

I hope you enjoy them ;)
Finally something that is actually worth the wait in a long while.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

I share

View attachment 2211339

Adding:

- Handjob in the bath,
- Contremeasures scene,

View attachment 2211312