Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hello people,

I colored the scene of countermeasures and I wanted to ask your opinion, what do you think?

View attachment 2207296
Looks excellent, walls are a tad off as some people have said... other than that, my only suggestion is to maybe give the steam a bit more substance (it looks fine in black and white, but in colour not so much).

:unsure: wonder how long until Inusuku drops the DLC... or maybe I should rephrase that as "How long until I enter crunch mode again?"

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
What's the plan in regards to that? I know you lost your revised files at some point, are we seeing an update in the translation before or after that?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think a lighter color wall might be better, as you can see, I have almost zero talent with photoshop, but it is just a demonstration as to how well the wooden beams matches cream colored walls
View attachment 2207661
Thanks for your opinion... I see that it is general so I will modify it according to the requests... thanks for the example so it is clearer to me what they were referring to.

I also have this in my mod with brown colors. so I also had to modify it with the cream as they demonstrated.

1669961836071.png
1669961986060.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What's the plan in regards to that? I know you lost your revised files at some point, are we seeing an update in the translation before or after that?
Current plan is to wait until the DLC and work on that and revisions to the translation at the same time, as I will have to go over everything anyway, I also plan to take a little longer on that this time around to make sure the quality of the translation (especially later events and H-scenes) are overall better. previously I aimed for translation update within a couple of days of a new content addition, this time around I intend to do a slower but better update.

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for your opinion... I see that it is general so I will modify it according to the requests... thanks for the example so it is clearer to me what they were referring to.

I also have this in my mod with brown colors. so I also had to modify it with the cream as they demonstrated.

View attachment 2207703
View attachment 2207706
I believe that the second pic might breathe a new life if in-between the steam's squiggly lines the color would be white, as a fast example posted.

Reactions: Daseson

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I think rather than those screenshots that appear once or twice a playthrough he should focus on the pictures that appear most frequently then work his way to the less common scenes.

Reactions: Gregorian24

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think rather than those screenshots that appear once or twice a playthrough he should focus on the pictures that appear most frequently then work his way to the less common scenes.
I really think that all these details are important since these effects and these suggestions will be reflected in new images, thus improving the project.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I really think that all these details are important since these effects and these suggestions will be reflected in new images, thus improving the project.
I'm just aware that what you're doing is a monumental task that requires a lot of work, and if you're spending all of you time adding tiny details and improvements to every picture that just creates even more work. And considering you're doing it completely for free I don't think we should just get used to asking the unreasonable until you eventually get burned out halfway through.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes