Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
That's what I'm huffing the copium for.
If it is then this is the best inusuku game. kek
If we can do them the way we do nightcrawl with the sister, hell yeah that'll be the best...But I'm also too high on copium at this point

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If we can do them the way we do nightcrawl with the sister, hell yeah that'll be the best...But I'm also too high on copium at this point
Don't falter, keep huffing the copium with us fellow coper.
It WILL be the DLC for sure.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
does the games story finish after the 100th day?
yes and no.
Soon after (around day 103 I think) you'll have the hot spring arc, you'll unlock your training again, and you should be able to also unlock new skills, you also have unlimited time to complete the hot spring subjugation quest (considering the requirements and new level of grind, it is understandable)

Basically, you need to raise all your stats around 450 I think, but you can only raise them between 1 to 2 points a day.

So... fuck your sister and fuck your skills and fuck that subjugation quest I guess.

But you won't have story related events anymore, it's just grind and fuck.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Wait what? To get that position, the big bro has to let his sister's illness get worse???
It doesn't necessarily need to get worse, because she tends to get sick frequently. Whenever she gets sick, bathe her before taking care of her; it's +6 trust and +2 interest each time, and a chance to unlock piledriver.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes