Mar 11, 2021
New content for my color mod:

-Blowjob in the bath,
-Sister positions in the room
- Sister in the bathub (No H only 1).

View attachment 2168670
View attachment 2168673
View attachment 2168674

Do you like that I share like this when I have 1 complete scene or better, like the other time I spent around 80 pages with 5 scenes?

As always any suggestion is welcome.

There will only be 1 link activated (for cloud space issues) you can see it in my last post or in my signature.

I hope you enjoy it.
Did you forget one standing pic ? the one sitting on the bed is not included.

also this looks weird lmao
Weird.PNG

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Did you forget one standing pic ? the one sitting on the bed is not included.

also this looks weird lmao
View attachment 2175407

Oh yes you are right I need 1... additionally the one you sent me is not finished, I see that my eyes leaked...

I update the link with the missing files and add the black and white eyes while I finish the picture folder project.

You can download it again with the link in my signature or in the post you mentioned

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
really love the game but the combat element in the game feels out of place, don't care about it at all, but you're kind of forced to do it anyway.

anifighting

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys, how i do increase her Interest? And how do i unlock all of her skills? Sorry for asking too much, this game is a huge step for me from Imouto life monochrome

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys, how i do increase her Interest? And how do i unlock all of her skills? Sorry for asking too much, this game is a huge step for me from Imouto life monochrome
Barely any difference if you played imouto life monochrome, really.
Just imagine that game with a combat minigame and that's pretty much this game.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
To raise her interest, physical contact, talking naughty, and some events will do the trick.
Don't read her serious books.
Naughty books can raise her interest but will lower her affection (and you need high affection for consensual H)

For skills, training in the guild, fighting, doing some events, reading adventure books, having some kind of conversation with your sister, and finally, the Friday council will all give you skill points.

How to discover skill points? RNG and the four books in the library.

Sometimes one of your guild members will stay behind after the day and you'll be able to train with them. It will make them stronger and can unlock a skill for them or you. You can be extremely lucky and unlock really good skills before day 100 (end of the main storyline) or very unlucky and have to wait until after the spa event to be able to train again (>day 103)

• Red Heart
Reactions: anifighting

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
1668820851215.png
New from Inusuku.

He is working on his AI game project ( 60% ) complete .

Since game is about AI , making it sexual was a problem , but Inusuku came with solution.

Now you can play "live with sister" inside the game ! game in game!.
Maybe in future you can play game in game in game !
There will be other games in game too.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a minute, so basically...ALL the sister games are just made from this AI game then?
Like, imouto life monochrome and fantasy is like one of the settings we can choose in this AI game.
--
Dev's a 5head.

Reactions: Azwzrd

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

anifighting

Jun 22, 2020
To raise her interest, physical contact, talking naughty, and some events will do the trick.
Don't read her serious books.
Naughty books can raise her interest but will lower her affection (and you need high affection for consensual H)

For skills, training in the guild, fighting, doing some events, reading adventure books, having some kind of conversation with your sister, and finally, the Friday council will all give you skill points.

How to discover skill points? RNG and the four books in the library.

Sometimes one of your guild members will stay behind after the day and you'll be able to train with them. It will make them stronger and can unlock a skill for them or you. You can be extremely lucky and unlock really good skills before day 100 (end of the main storyline) or very unlucky and have to wait until after the spa event to be able to train again (>day 103)
Thank you very much, your support means the world!!

Reactions: Azwzrd

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New progress!!.

I have colored around 120 cutin and 5 hscene

In the cutin folder there are about 200+ images (counting mod FFOX), so I hope to finish as soon as possible to share files... additionally I started to paint the hscene images

View attachment 2181504

What do you think?

View attachment 2181489
Doing God's work out here, now I'm really excited for the full package.

asdakb123.

Jun 28, 2021
Do you have the game 1.3.1 Don's coloring integration package or other coloring integration packages? Because this is Don's personal Chinese translation, I don't know if I can use other coloring integration packages, so there is Don's coloring integration package or Don's coloring integration package can also be posted on the post.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
New progress!!.

I have colored around 120 cutin and 5 hscene

In the cutin folder there are about 200+ images (counting mod FFOX), so I hope to finish as soon as possible to share files... additionally I started to paint the hscene images

View attachment 2181504

What do you think?

View attachment 2181489
i will play this game again using your full colored version... really nice.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2181737
Damn son, I didn't think you would actually persist in your efforts. Many tried, all of them failed.
Godspeed, brave warrior. I'm looking forward to play the finished project.

Of course I will follow it until the end, as I said before it is a personal project I love the art of inusuku and being able to give it color by contributing to his work is a great satisfaction ;)

As they have said before, it is somewhat tedious and a bit exhausting, but seeing the result motivates me even more.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes