Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Full Decensored Mod for v1.31

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link : Mega (updated to v.0.2)

Hello mate, I was coloring the hscene and I see that this image uncensored is not found, I think it was there before but I can't find it anymore so if you can share it with me so I can color it, I would really appreciate it,

If anyone reading this comment has it, I would also appreciate that he will give it to me it to add it to my color mod

It is called: h_s01_action_handmanko01

h_s01_action_handmanko01.png

Edit:

I managed to do it by myself... I'm not at the level of those who did it before... but something is something hehe

1668983048575.png

Last edited:

Mr.Chai

Nov 19, 2020
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Hi there, is there a latest cheat table?

Jun 10, 2018
What does the "Fully Open" policy do? The description says sister will respond differently to certain actions, but I've tried every action I can think of and none of them have changed.

anifighting

Jun 22, 2020
Do you guys know how to do H with her freely like in Monochrome, im having very high interest and trust but it seems like i can only do it while her is asleep. I still cant do H with her in the bath or just normally do it like in Monochrome, sorry for asking too much. :<

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Do you guys know how to do H with her freely like in Monochrome, im having very high interest and trust but it seems like i can only do it while her is asleep. I still cant do H with her in the bath or just normally do it like in Monochrome, sorry for asking too much. :<
Night crawl and finish in her coulple of times (3 times, I think?). Remember about the rubber.
I remember wondering myself why can't I get the "H" option to pop out after pulling out 30 or so times just to save on condoms. Sisters hate the resourceful chad.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Godly Brother Mod has been updated to v1.3.1/TL0.4

Note -- this mod changes the file Data/BasicData/CommonEvent.dat, and is not compatible with other mods which change that same file (e.g. FFFox Mod)

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes