lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 2165809

My coloring is still small... so you should combine it with other works. I'm working the best I can to give more content

I only include in my folder the images that I have colored to avoid what he mentions, so if you want, you can send me a screen where you say that it appears black and white and we will see what could have happened, but it is most likely an image that has not yet I have colored

I'm currently working on the pictures... I think I'm on the right track
View attachment 2165820

although I also have to color the clothes
Don't worry, I'm not pushing you or anything, take your time.
It's just that I thought she had a red dress, but looking through the images folders and the colour packs I had downloaded, turns out I never did have such a colour installed, it's just my brain inventing memories.

Gotta Have a high Lust yourself, Talk Naughty and Read Naughty Books with her. Peek on her in the Bath and Toilet.

If you avoid doing anything with her at night, and her Lust, Interest and Trust are really High She will be that one Molesting you. I don't know what the minimum Interest is but I got that event with a 235 her Trust at 210 and her Lust at 120
Actually, peeking at her is not a good idea, if she has high lust, she might masturbate and decrease it, which will prevent the event from triggering.

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hello people,

I have painted several although some scenes are not finished... so I wanted to share the ones I have finished.

- colored bath,
- Sex in the bathroom,
-Anal sex in the bathroom,
-Buttjob in the bathroom,
-Masturbated in the toilet,
-Friday meeting
-Dream Kana,
-Dream Sister,
- cg restaurant,

Please, if you have any suggestions or see something abnormal, notify me.

There are a total of 78 images.

I hope you enjoy them. ;)

In addition, I am trying to finish the ones in the toilet
View attachment 2148080
hello idk if you knew but most of your links arent showing the files for download wanted to download this one and the others you have posted as they are really beautiful colors and wanted to add them to the game! Just wanted to let you know

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,
I just finished coloring the entire pack to match the medieval aesthetic,

As complements we have 2:

-Icons,
- cg bathroom together (No H content),

I'm sorry this time to give so little content but with the color change of the room I couldn't color new scenes.

I hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2163458
View attachment 2163459
Shadow091 this link is the one that works and contains all my coloring so far

Reactions: PabloKim
Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 2165809

My coloring is still small... so you should combine it with other works. I'm working the best I can to give more content

I only include in my folder the images that I have colored to avoid what he mentions, so if you want, you can send me a screen where you say that it appears black and white and we will see what could have happened, but it is most likely an image that has not yet I have colored

I'm currently working on the pictures... I think I'm on the right track
View attachment 2165820

although I also have to color the clothes
Smugness levels overload

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
New content for my color mod:

-Blowjob in the bath,
-Sister positions in the room
- Sister in the bathub (No H only 1).

1668409176321.png
1668409340864.png
1668409373901.png

Do you like that I share like this when I have 1 complete scene or better, like the other time I spent around 80 pages with 5 scenes?

As always any suggestion is welcome.

There will only be 1 link activated (for cloud space issues) you can see it in my last post or in my signature.

I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
New content for my color mod:

-Blowjob in the bath,
-Sister positions in the room
- Sister in the bathub (No H only 1).

View attachment 2168670
View attachment 2168673
View attachment 2168674

Do you like that I share like this when I have 1 complete scene or better, like the other time I spent around 80 pages with 5 scenes?

As always any suggestion is welcome.

There will only be 1 link activated (for cloud space issues) you can see it in my last post or in my signature.

I hope you enjoy it.
This all looks really good, but I think the room needs to be a brighter color. It honestly looks like a prison cell or something, slightly depressing. So I think some cooler colors for the walls would help with that! I leave it up to you to experiment with what suits your eye, but that's my take on it. Everything else in the room looks great, keep up the amazing work my dude!

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Is there a ultimate godly brother mod to this? I don't want to use cheat engine
There is, but it's only for v1.2.1 of the game. I haven't tried it out on 1.3.x yet, so I can't say if it will work or not.

However, you can cheat in 1.2.1 to give yourself 400s across the board, an assload of skill points and items, and turn your sister into a super lovey dovey imouto who won't hesitate to give you a handy in the bath; and then transfer the save over to 1.3.x to continue your adventure, albeit without the ability to cheat further.

Reactions: Redcarn

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This all looks really good, but I think the room needs to be a brighter color. It honestly looks like a prison cell or something, slightly depressing. So I think some cooler colors for the walls would help with that! I leave it up to you to experiment with what suits your eye, but that's my take on it. Everything else in the room looks great, keep up the amazing work my dude!
The colors of the room have always been a subject of debate... actually I had already changed them at the request of people but I see that there are still conflicting opinions.

I really don't want to change the colors again because as I said before it's a lot of reprocessing and the idea is to expand the content, what I can promise is that when I'm done I can make alternative versions and everyone downloads the one they like best.

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
There is, but it's only for v1.2.1 of the game. I haven't tried it out on 1.3.x yet, so I can't say if it will work or not.

However, you can cheat in 1.2.1 to give yourself 400s across the board, an assload of skill points and items, and turn your sister into a super lovey dovey imouto who won't hesitate to give you a handy in the bath; and then transfer the save over to 1.3.x to continue your adventure, albeit without the ability to cheat further.
There's a Cheat Menu? Well shit why am I even Making Guides. Ah well Might as well finish my last DEF Iron Onichan Guide. and Post the save on Friday. Trying to get a Calm Feerless Onichan if thats even possible. With DEF up and Counter attack unlocked.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
There's a Cheat Menu? Well shit why am I even Making Guides. Ah well Might as well finish my last DEF Iron Onichan Guide. and Post the save on Friday. Trying to get a Calm Feerless Onichan if thats even possible. With DEF up and Counter attack unlocked.
Not a cheat menu, but a mod. The mod does not (currently) allow you to pick your titles, nor does it unlock the various skills you can buy with skill points -- you can get skill points with Godly Brother, though, along with buffing your own stats, buffing Imouto's stats, and getting items.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
The colors of the room have always been a subject of debate... actually I had already changed them at the request of people but I see that there are still conflicting opinions.

I really don't want to change the colors again because as I said before it's a lot of reprocessing and the idea is to expand the content, what I can promise is that when I'm done I can make alternative versions and everyone downloads the one they like best.
Don't stress too much about it, the fact that you're doing this in the first place is more than we deserve. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Reactions: Daseson

wizzzzzz

Oct 1, 2017
any1 got the bad ending where the sister vomits and dies? i dont remember what i did to trigger it. i would be glad if someone can tell me what causes that particular ending.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
any1 got the bad ending where the sister vomits and dies? i dont remember what i did to trigger it. i would be glad if someone can tell me what causes that particular ending.
Probably where you don't take care of her when she's sick.

Reactions: wizzzzzz
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes