YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Actually the lines also present a headache when coloring,

Really at this point I don't know if I can remove them because I have already done many of the pages that I have colored with this style and if I change it it would be a total setback for all the work I have done.

I actually recolored the room pages because they felt so out of place with my colorado (No disregard to the work of the person who colored it before me)
its cool, im sure someone will get to it at some point. keep up the good work

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Good people, I just recolored the room since I really saw that something was wrong,

At this point I don't know who was the first to give it colors but I based my project on their style...

Any suggestion or idea about improvement will be welcome :D

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

Credits to whom appropriate
The colors seem a bit dark at lesat in my opinion, same for the images of her in her clothes. More light blues, whites, and pale pinks instead of earthy tones, browns, and purples.

May 2, 2018
Good people, I just recolored the room since I really saw that something was wrong,

At this point I don't know who was the first to give it colors but I based my project on their style...

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

i like the way you have recolored the room. thanks for your effort sharing so many pictures!

maybe you could use some lighter/pastel tones, because the room looks a bit dark in my eyes, but i guess that's a matter of opinion~
a while ago, I also started an attempt, in which I tried to get some depth in the backgrounds without being too intrusive.
those [1][2] both variants where the results, maybe you could orientate yourself a little on it? :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The colors seem a bit dark at lesat in my opinion, same for the images of her in her clothes. More light blues, whites, and pale pinks instead of earthy tones, browns, and purples.
On the part of the room I really used the colors (mostly the original coloring) I share an example,

1668017697037.png

And about the clothes I imagine you mean this
1668017735014.png

Which I really have to change it since those colors are not valid.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i like the way you have recolored the room. thanks for your effort sharing so many pictures!

maybe you could use some lighter/pastel tones, because the room looks a bit dark in my eyes, but i guess that's a matter of opinion~
a while ago, I also started an attempt, in which I tried to get some depth in the backgrounds without being too intrusive.
those [1][2] both variants where the results, maybe you could orientate yourself a little on it? :)
Of course, I will download it and I will have your work as a reference.

Thank you for sharing your opinion

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
On the part of the room I really used the colors (mostly the original coloring) I share an example,

View attachment 2158391

And about the clothes I imagine you mean this
View attachment 2158395

Which I really have to change it since those colors are not valid.

If I'm wrong please let me know.
I was thinking more about the pajamas, in my imagination the shorts where like white with pale pink dots or perhaps light blue with white dots. Purple doesn't very 'imouto loli fashion' to me, but that's almost certainly subjective. Purple is just quite an 'adult' color, slightly unsuitable for either a young girl's room or clothes IMO.

Again, this is all just personal opinion, I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else how to think.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I was thinking more about the pajamas, in my imagination the shorts where like white with pale pink dots or perhaps light blue with white dots. Purple doesn't very 'imouto loli fashion' to me, but that's almost certainly subjective. Purple is just quite an 'adult' color, slightly unsuitable for either a young girl's room or clothes IMO.

Again, this is all just personal opinion, I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else how to think.

It is a good point of view and you are totally right but... apply what they told me before the lines I already have many images with the purple color and I chose this one for previous works because I am sure that mine will be taken and combined with other people's so that's why I wanted to do it as similar to them

See why I say so...

1668023164816.png
1668026029568.png

The truth is not that I don't want it but that it is a lot of time invested and changing it would be a great job.

Although if more people agree I can do it for myself no problem, the idea of asking for ideas is to get the best possible job.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have a very dumb question. Can you finish the game without having sex with your sister?

Really if you can if you want to avoid all the H scenes you can read books there is one that lowers the lust stat,

but if there will be some scene that can not be avoided like when you find her changing or leaving the bathroom

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

Very much subjective. You're not wrong but you're also not right. Color usually plays no part in 'imouto loli fashion' as you say, if you look at any number of anime/manga you'll see a very stark difference between the girls in the same category. Usually 'style' and 'color' is more of a personality thing rather than age/character type. Though that too is not a set-in stone thing.

A good example is Kotori from Date A Live. Despite being a loli imouto, she tend to wear more darker colors: brown with off white, white with purple and black, red and black, orange and brown. Because this fits her personality more than if she wore brighter colors.

Basically, you have to look at more than what the character is (in this case, imouto type) but pay attention to her personality, way she carries herself and other hints. For Imouto in this game, purple/darker pink/white mix would suit her just fine. Ah one last thing, not sure how you imagined her shorts as white with pink dots when even in b/w it was clearly showing the shorts as a darker color. Inverted I can see thought (darker shade of pink with white dots)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

hey, nice work on the coloring. Just want to add something since I also feel the whole room doesn't feel quite right. CMIIW, the theme in this game is medieval fantasy so I can understand the brown colors for wooden walls. But there's a better option, like a mix of yellows and greys. Here's some reference I found on google or just type Medieval Girl Bedroom...

download (1).jpg download2.jpg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hey, nice work on the coloring. Just want to add something since I also feel the whole room doesn't feel quite right. CMIIW, the theme in this game is medieval fantasy so I can understand the brown colors for wooden walls. But there's a better option, like a mix of yellows and greys. Here's some reference I found on google or just type Medieval Girl Bedroom...

View attachment 2159019 View attachment 2159020
Wow, it's really an honor to have a comment from you on the forum. I've seen a lot of your censorship work and they're just great.

I really see that many did not like the colors of the wall, well really it also gives me some headache when coloring hehe, so do you suggest that I paint only 1 solid color yellow combined with gray?

And according to what I see in the images that you sent me, the yellow color of the beams would also be the idea to paint it in a brown color.

I really see that it is a common request so I will do it.

although I will not be able to color new scenes but I think it will be worth it.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Wow, it's really an honor to have a comment from you on the forum. I've seen a lot of your censorship work and they're just great.

I really see that many did not like the colors of the wall, well really it also gives me some headache when coloring hehe, so do you suggest that I paint only 1 solid color yellow combined with gray?

And according to what I see in the images that you sent me, the yellow color of the beams would also be the idea to paint it in a brown color.

I really see that it is a common request so I will do it.

although I will not be able to color new scenes but I think it will be worth it.
I tried to recolor the wall and the floor, now it's easier (or doesn't strain idk the right terms) in the eyes. If I put too much IRL logic there will be a hell lot of a work. So I just gonna put it here and see what others think...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me, what else do i download to get the full feature, uncensored, translation, and color, also i heard that you can use mod to change clothes, and c*m inside your sister in cowgirl, i'm reading the topic but im so lost, coz there's too many to download... Hope anybody can help...

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
I tried to recolor the wall and the floor, now it's easier (or doesn't strain idk the right terms) in the eyes. If I put too much IRL logic there will be a hell lot of a work. So I just gonna put it here and see what others think...

I love these colors, better than bright brown walls by a mile

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018

Ah man, i really missed your style here. In my opinion you still hold the best color choice and style for this!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

It's funny because although the original is mine, I feel that it looks better on you :/, from the color palette to the light effect I still have to improve things,

As such, if it gives a more rustic and quite beautiful feeling, I suppose that this is what most of the people who told me were referring to.

I really chose the previous colors because what I wanted was to continue the project but not to redo it with my own colors.

That's why the dark shorts and the coloring of the room.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes