Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
You haven't played enough hentai. You can knock up literally anything if the dev wants you to. Hell, read a manga where dude impregnated his sword. And I don't mean she has a human body but is actually a sword. She's physically only ever a sword.
...Magnificent...What a limitless creativity

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello people,

I have painted several although some scenes are not finished... so I wanted to share the ones I have finished.

- colored bath,
- Sex in the bathroom,
-Anal sex in the bathroom,
-Buttjob in the bathroom,
-Masturbated in the toilet,
-Friday meeting
-Dream Kana,
-Dream Sister,
- cg restaurant,

Please, if you have any suggestions or see something abnormal, notify me.

There are a total of 78 images.

I hope you enjoy them. ;)

In addition, I am trying to finish the ones in the toilet
View attachment 2148080
Legend.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
open the packed file and in WinRAR, switch to the language "japanese" with the command ctrl + E. After that, unpack the gamefile and start the game with your emulator
Hmm, if one has locale emulator, one can just run it in jp w/o changing the language.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i tried this but had the same problem as them. it worked after i changed the language in WinRAR, extracted the file and then ran it with the locale emulator
Oh, so it still works-kinda.
Just have a bit of change in winrar.

Zorkye

Jan 6, 2022
Hello people,

I have painted several although some scenes are not finished... so I wanted to share the ones I have finished.

- colored bath,
- Sex in the bathroom,
-Anal sex in the bathroom,
-Buttjob in the bathroom,
-Masturbated in the toilet,
-Friday meeting
-Dream Kana,
-Dream Sister,
- cg restaurant,

Please, if you have any suggestions or see something abnormal, notify me.

There are a total of 78 images.

I hope you enjoy them. ;)

In addition, I am trying to finish the ones in the toilet
View attachment 2148080
I love u bro, its a nice work.

Feb 23, 2022
i cant seem to escape the farmer end and idk wat im doing wrong, i get her to cook on the first day, he gets the idea for a different menu, and then i make him cook until the deadline. Am i meant to eat out on one of the days?

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
i cant seem to escape the farmer end and idk wat im doing wrong, i get her to cook on the first day, he gets the idea for a different menu, and then i make him cook until the deadline. Am i meant to eat out on one of the days?
I got that too. It might be that u need to do more "community service" or make a bigger name for ur guild.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, would it be possible to play this game on mobile? Or the wolf engine cant be converterd to mobile with any means possible?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes