Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Hello people,

I was trying to color the "Picture" folder and I loved the result.

View attachment 2154439

Additionally I wanted to change the colors to this one:
View attachment 2154443

What do you think?
Looks very nice, this is my personal opinion but I think the blue eyes actually quite fitting considering the sister's original hair color was blonde. It's still a great combination with sister's current hair color for sure.

For the clothes, I think it would be nice to have white-red combination for it imo.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Looks very nice, this is my personal opinion but I think the blue eyes actually quite fitting considering the sister's original hair color was blonde. It's still a great combination with sister's current hair color for sure.

For the clothes, I think it would be nice to have white-red combination for it imo.
Actually the original hair color is gray, this color was given by inusuku (the creator) in several of his color chibi illustrations,

The blonde color was done by another user in a coloring job he did.

Like the other guildmates (her eyes, her hair, everything was taken from inusuku's chibi illustrations)

I show you an example:

1667922467489.png
1667922602439.png

Where if I took the audacity to change the color was in the drawing with clothes since if you look at the original it was blue with white.

View attachment 2154443

I really think it should return its original colors to make it faithful to the work.

Last edited:

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Actually the original hair color is gray, this color was given by inusuku (the creator) in several of his color chibi illustrations,

The blonde color was done by another user in a coloring job he did.

Like the other guildmates (her eyes, her hair, everything was taken from inusuku's chibi illustrations)

I show you an example:

View attachment 2155477
View attachment 2155480

Where if I took the audacity to change the color was in the drawing with clothes since if you look at the original it was blue with white.

View attachment 2154443

I really think it should return its original colors to make it faithful to the work.
If I remember correctly, at the end of true ending (not exactly an ending as you could still continue to play lol), she start to slowly regain her hair color as the issue with "mana leakage" solved at cost of brother's fertility and it mentioned that it was blonde. That's what I meant by original hair color.

The color on the current one is caused by that "mana leakage" problem (and well it persist on the gameplay, so obviously you would use that color), which is why I felt like it was quite fitting to put blue eyes as it pairs well with her original hair color. Well, correct if I'm wrong though.

Edit : Also after taking another look, I noticed she indeed has the blue eyes on the cup. Nice, now I can canonly imagine that she kinda looks like Alice xd

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
If I remember correctly, at the end of true ending (not exactly an ending as you could still continue to play lol), she start to slowly regain her hair color as the issue with "mana leakage" solved at cost of brother's fertility and it mentioned that it was blonde. That's what I meant by original hair color.

The color on the current one is caused by that "mana leakage" problem (and well it persist on the gameplay, so obviously you would use that color), which is why I felt like it was quite fitting to put blue eyes as it pairs well with her original hair color. Well, correct if I'm wrong though.

Edit : Also after taking another look, I noticed she indeed has the blue eyes on the cup. Nice, now I can canonly imagine that she kinda looks like Alice xd
Exactly as you mention

Unfortunately I cannot reflect this in the game since this would require code modification, but it would be very interesting to achieve it from a mod, that after the true ending the color would be returned.

Although this would be a great job of recoloring/modifying code

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Good people, I just recolored the room since I really saw that something was wrong,

At this point I don't know who was the first to give it colors but I based my project on their style...

Any suggestion or idea about improvement will be welcome :D

1667971342241.png
1667971368599.png

Credits to whom appropriate

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Hi, would it be possible to play this game on mobile? Or the wolf engine cant be converterd to mobile with any means possible?
try to use Exagear Emulator,
well it's can't load the bgm but still work very good.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Good people, I just recolored the room since I really saw that something was wrong,

At this point I don't know who was the first to give it colors but I based my project on their style...

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

great job on the coloring, although I find the stripes on the wall quite distracting. have you though of different styles that you would like to share here? would love to see your input

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
great job on the coloring, although I find the stripes on the wall quite distracting. have you though of different styles that you would like to share here? would love to see your input
Actually the lines also present a headache when coloring,

Really at this point I don't know if I can remove them because I have already done many of the pages that I have colored with this style and if I change it it would be a total setback for all the work I have done.

I actually recolored the room pages because they felt so out of place with my colorado (No disregard to the work of the person who colored it before me)

Reactions: YuKandayo32

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Actually the lines also present a headache when coloring,

Really at this point I don't know if I can remove them because I have already done many of the pages that I have colored with this style and if I change it it would be a total setback for all the work I have done.

I actually recolored the room pages because they felt so out of place with my colorado (No disregard to the work of the person who colored it before me)
its cool, im sure someone will get to it at some point. keep up the good work

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

The colors seem a bit dark at lesat in my opinion, same for the images of her in her clothes. More light blues, whites, and pale pinks instead of earthy tones, browns, and purples.

May 2, 2018

View attachment 2157502
View attachment 2157503

i like the way you have recolored the room. thanks for your effort sharing so many pictures!

maybe you could use some lighter/pastel tones, because the room looks a bit dark in my eyes, but i guess that's a matter of opinion~
a while ago, I also started an attempt, in which I tried to get some depth in the backgrounds without being too intrusive.
those [1][2] both variants where the results, maybe you could orientate yourself a little on it? :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The colors seem a bit dark at lesat in my opinion, same for the images of her in her clothes. More light blues, whites, and pale pinks instead of earthy tones, browns, and purples.
On the part of the room I really used the colors (mostly the original coloring) I share an example,

1668017697037.png

And about the clothes I imagine you mean this
1668017735014.png

Which I really have to change it since those colors are not valid.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i like the way you have recolored the room. thanks for your effort sharing so many pictures!

maybe you could use some lighter/pastel tones, because the room looks a bit dark in my eyes, but i guess that's a matter of opinion~
a while ago, I also started an attempt, in which I tried to get some depth in the backgrounds without being too intrusive.
those [1][2] both variants where the results, maybe you could orientate yourself a little on it? :)
Of course, I will download it and I will have your work as a reference.

Thank you for sharing your opinion

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Gex_the_Gecko-
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes