Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
how to find the 4th person for the guild??? please i'm always on the 33rd
From what I'm understanding you haven't Learned Cooking yet, Get the Cooking Skill to progress past Day 33, During Weekend pick "Go Out" and go to the City and she'll be in Book Store. I don't know if it matters if you do before or After day 33, I just know you have to know her at some point and you need to Study and frequently go to the city to visit her, don't forget to buy Adventure books to make up for the time you Study for WIS in the guild (Personally I concentrated on Attack and Maxed to 400 in like day 62 and WIS was my Lowest stat). At some point Guild Master will say you are all to stupid and we need a smart person on the guild.

Keep studying and visiting in the City and eventually there will be a cut scene where she is getting attacked and you save her I think after that she becomes a member of the guild and her ability are to replenish AP during battle. Or at least that's how I got her on the Team.
training_f2.jpg

pooplole69

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, guys, I need your help with this one, I couldn't find any info about the matter.
Is it possible to make the imouto horny enough to initiate or to ask for a sexual intercourse of her own volition?

I'm more that 80 days in and I've completed the main story, but withheld the completion of the grand adventure (I want her to be able to get pregnant). I have more than 800 trust and 500 interest.
All of my playthrough I worked hard on making imouto gradually lewder, sluttier and more open with her desires without doing much on my own.
I'm at the stage where she wants to service me of her own volition in the bath and the toilet (the toilet scene even assumes that I have consensual sex option unlocked by making imouto suggest continuing on the bed, which I do not), she sucks on my dick like she owns it unprompted and makes very lewd remarks. She attacks me at night, BUT. She never ever asked me to actually have sex with her or initiated the insertion on her own. She doesn't even allow vaginal sex during bathing scenes.
The scene where she rapes you at night being just a wet dream felt like an insult under this scenario.

What do I have to do to make her give in to the dick? I carefully made her climax during the night assault scenes a few times, making sure she's asleep. I'm not sure this does anything. She's aware I do something to her at night, I started doing this after she started assaulting me on her own, and I was open about it.
I've read that she can initiate vaginal sex during the intercrural night assault scene, is this true?

Is it even possible for her to initiate vaginal intercourse of her own volition without me ever popping her cherry beforehand?
I'm very close to giving up on this game, please help.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
First: Not really. If her interest is high enough, has high lust (like 80+) and is frustrated (hidden stat) she will ride you after you go to sleep that night. But asking you for sex? Even with over 2k interest and high lust she never asks. interest pretty much just makes her more compliant rather than seek you out for it.

Second: 80 days, you are not done with the main story. Pretty sure the main story is done at 100 days when you have the big tournament plus the grand adventure is also part of the main story.

Third: Her servicing you on the toilet is more her giving in to your desires and she'll only willingly initiate service for you in the bath if she herself is horny (high lust). Otherwise it's again, just her going along with your lust.

Fourth: About her initiating vaginal sex during night assault? yeah, it's true. 100-120 lust (her not you) and some luck and she'll cowgirl you instead of intercrural. But you may need more than 500 interest. Especially if you can't even vaginal sex during bathing.

Fifth: No, for her to accept vaginal sex in bathroom and initiated sex when she assaults you she has to already be a non-virgin.

In most of this dev's games, the female characters are more reactive than proactive when it comes to sex. They usually just wait til the MC goes after them than going after the MC for sex even when they've gotten use to and crave it.

Reactions: nibuddzhi

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku

Inusuku is still alive and working on his projects.
He talks a lot about AI art ( since he uses it in his new experimental game )
Meaning there is nothing much new to report , we all just waiting for new year DLC /official english release.

Reactions: Heml0ck

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of your statements about sex with her are inaccurate. (Didn't even look who you replied to). To have her willingly accept you she needs to have "experience" in an area. If I remember correctly you can raise anal with fingering and toys, but fingers won't raise the vaginal one. If you don't want to use toys on her, there's a position where you can use her butt cheeks which will, surprisingly enough, raise her vaginal experience without popping her virginity. After a dozen or so times with that, try again in the bathroom or wait for her night assault ;)

pooplole69

Jan 23, 2021
Fifth: No, for her to accept vaginal sex in bathroom and initiated sex when she assaults you she has to already be a non-virgin.
Well. This is disheartening to hear.

Second: 80 days, you are not done with the main story. Pretty sure the main story is done at 100 days when you have the big tournament plus the grand adventure is also part of the main story.
If I remember correctly, I was presented with a quest on day 84 to destroy a portal with a time limit of 16 days, which I completed within a day. I was presented with an "and so the evil was destroyed" CG scene, after which the guild went silent about any further progression. Is there anything else I'm not aware of?

To have her willingly accept you she needs to have "experience" in an area. If I remember correctly you can raise anal with fingering and toys, but fingers won't raise the vaginal one. If you don't want to use toys on her, there's a position where you can use her butt cheeks which will, surprisingly enough, raise her vaginal experience without popping her virginity. After a dozen or so times with that, try again in the bathroom or wait for her night assault ;)
I'll take any bone thrown my way at this point, as long as there's a chance. Does playing with her butt when she's asleep give her anal experience? I mean, must she be awake to receive the experience points in the area?
Guess I'll just continue grinding her anal exp during sleep and requesting buttjobs during bathing scenes to raise vaginal exp, hopefully this would make her cross the line by herself.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Well. This is disheartening to hear.

If I remember correctly, I was presented with a quest on day 84 to destroy a portal with a time limit of 16 days, which I completed within a day. I was presented with an "and so the evil was destroyed" CG scene, after which the guild went silent about any further progression. Is there anything else I'm not aware of?

I'll take any bone thrown my way at this point, as long as there's a chance. Does playing with her butt when she's asleep give her anal experience? I mean, must she be awake to receive the experience points in the area?
Guess I'll just continue grinding her anal exp during sleep and requesting buttjobs during bathing scenes to raise vaginal exp, hopefully this would make her cross the line by herself.
also, preggo is a bad end, as in there is no content for it besides a bad end

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
So I'm pretty New to this, and wanted to ask is if there was any Strategy Guide to this game? If not, well here is my Strategy guide for a Near Perfect Day 2 Start

So far I made this one Near Perfect Stats Start guide for a Glass Canon Build from restarting the Game OVER and OVER again, God I wish there was a Load Saves Option During game.

Initial Guide here https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v0-4-inusuku.104365/post-8214436

Title less Onichan Results

Question 1: Choice 1 Depending on you Initial Rolls before Starting the Game this should be 24 to 26 ATK
Question 2: Condition 1, Choice 1 = 29 to 31 ATK
Condition 3, Choice 3 = 29 to 31 ATK
Condition 4, Choice 4 = 24 to 26 ATK from no buff and 85 to 90 AP (I got an 85? so there is a Roll for AP?)
Question 3: Condition 1, Choice 1 = 26 to 29 ATK if Condition 2 = Choice 4 for 90 AP
31 to 36 ATK if Condition 2 = 1 or 3

My BEST Roll so far was a 36 ATK and 60 AP. for a Remodeling Wise Onichan, Friend of Mine got a Brave Feerless Onichan for a 46 attack.

Note: on day one, you get only 4 interactions with sister to talk 4 or talk 1 time and 2 Weight Training sessions On day One. Save before interacting with her.

If you Train on day one your Max Attack can be 40 to 50 depending on you Onichan Titles and you get a chance to save. for the next day for the Guild ATK Training event Roll on day 2

OR

A Visitor Roll for Guy that offers you POWER for 20 on all Stats, this is an abysmal Chance at getting day 1 Since I did it over 386 times for 4 encounters, not to mention the encounters are divided between the Doctor, The Merchant, The Religious Nut, The Hungry Homeless Person, and The Letter from Mom and Dad. So that's about a 5% Chance in nearly 400 attempts.

I got it on my 4th Encounter on my 386 try from talking to my sister. That mean I Started loaded the game 386 time and spoke to my sister over 1,500 times to get 60ATK with a plus 20 on all Stats from 2 weight training session and 1 talk I for a visitor event to trigger. I was Lucky enough for my sister to Auto Drink that day for 10 AP restoration, and I use it for the last Training session. Note you don't get to save this time you get plus 20 on all Stats and black out for the next day. meaning no Guild roll for ATK training on day 2.

So If you don't wanna go through that, I'd go with the 2nd choice. ATK training Roll at the Guild on day 2 for a Plus 12 ATK depending if KANA wants to stay and train More, or Use Either my SaveData13 or my friends SaveData14.

Note: My friend Save has yet to Encounter the Guy that Offers Power so you can Roll for that later on when ever you want.

SO I hope this helps some one who want to do it on their own or some one looking for a Near Perfect Day 2 Start.

Forgot to Mention you can save in the Guild before Attack Training so use that to your Advantage for the Night Visitor Roll.

View attachment SaveData13.sav View attachment SaveData14.sav

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushybird

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
So I'm pretty New to this, and wanted to ask is if there was any Strategy Guide to this game? If not, well here is my Strategy guide for a Near Perfect Day 2 Start

So far I made this one Near Perfect Stats Start guide for a Glass Canon Build from restarting the Game OVER and OVER again, God I wish there was a Load Saves Option During game.

Initial Guide here https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v0-4-inusuku.104365/post-8214436

Title less Onichan Results

Question 1: Choice 1 Depending on you Initial Rolls before Starting the Game this should be 24 to 26 ATK
Question 2: Condition 1, Choice 1 = 29 to 31 ATK
Condition 3, Choice 3 = 29 to 31 ATK
Condition 4, Choice 4 = 24 to 26 ATK from no buff and 85 to 90 AP (I got an 85? so there is a Roll for AP?)
Question 3: Condition 1, Choice 1 = 26 to 29 ATK if Condition 2 = Choice 4 for 90 AP
31 to 36 ATK if Condition 2 = 1 or 3

My BEST Roll so far was a 36 ATK and 60 AP. for a Remodeling Wise Onichan, Friend of Mine got a Brave Feerless Onichan for a 46 attack.

Note: on day one, you get only 4 interactions with sister to talk 4 or talk 1 time and 2 Weight Training sessions On day One. Save before interacting with her.

If you Train on day one your Max Attack can be 40 to 50 depending on you Onichan Titles and you get a chance to save. for the next day for the Guild ATK Training event Roll on day 2

OR

A Visitor Roll for Guy that offers you POWER for 20 on all Stats, this is an abysmal Chance at getting day 1 Since I did it over 386 times for 4 encounters, not to mention the encounters are divided between the Doctor, The Merchant, The Religious Nut, The Hungry Homeless Person, and The Letter from Mom and Dad. So that's about a 5% Chance in nearly 400 attempts.

I got it on my 4th Encounter on my 386 try from talking to my sister. That mean I Started loaded the game 386 time and spoke to my sister over 1,500 times to get 60ATK with a plus 20 on all Stats from 2 weight training session and 1 talk I for a visitor event to trigger. I was Lucky enough for my sister to Auto Drink that day for 10 AP restoration, and I use it for the last Training session. Note you don't get to save this time you get plus 20 on all Stats and black out for the next day. meaning no Guild roll for ATK training on day 2.

So If you don't wanna go through that, I'd go with the 2nd choice. ATK training Roll at the Guild on day 2 for a Plus 12 ATK depending if KANA wants to stay and train More, or Use Either my SaveData13 or my friends SaveData14.

Note: My friend Save has yet to Encounter the Guy that Offers Power so you can Roll for that later on when ever you want.

SO I hope this helps some one who want to do it on their own or some one looking for a Near Perfect Day 2 Start.

Forgot to Mention you can save in the Guild before Attack Training so use that to your Advantage for the Night Visitor Roll.

View attachment 2162865 View attachment 2162866
if i can add to the guide, put in this method for avoiding the farmers end, get high guild ranking+learn to cook and either cook yourself or have sis cook, and then go back to guild leader to report

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

I have painted several although some scenes are not finished... so I wanted to share the ones I have finished.

- colored bath,
- Sex in the bathroom,
-Anal sex in the bathroom,
-Buttjob in the bathroom,
-Masturbated in the toilet,
-Friday meeting
-Dream Kana,
-Dream Sister,
- cg restaurant,

Please, if you have any suggestions or see something abnormal, notify me.

There are a total of 78 images.

I hope you enjoy them. ;)

In addition, I am trying to finish the ones in the toilet
View attachment 2148080

Hello,
I just finished coloring the entire pack to match the medieval aesthetic,

As complements we have 2:

-Icons,
- cg bathroom together (No H content),

I'm sorry this time to give so little content but with the color change of the room I couldn't color new scenes.

I hope you enjoy.

1668234993114.png
1668235009655.png

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
if i can add to the guide, put in this method for avoiding the farmers end, get high guild ranking+learn to cook and either cook yourself or have sis cook, and then go back to guild leader to report
I could Make another Guide, I made that one with the thought of Maxing out my ATK in mind.

Best I can Think Of right now is for COOKING Onichan

Question 1: Choice 4 Condition 4 = 20 Skill Point this is random from 4 other choices

Question 2: Condition 4, Choice 4 = 85 to 90 AP You gonna Need all that AP to do things in the Afternoon with books in the Second Week. OR Condition 3 Choice 4 = DEF 5 and TRUST 5 but a possibility of getting Cooking from your title of either Sensual or a Kind Onichan

Question 3: Choice 2 = 20 Skill Points

If in day one you see ONLY 20 Skill Points Re-roll and try again you need to go over 50 to unlock Stat Menu.

If all goes Right you Should have about Terrible Stats, but 40 skill points and cooking

1. Talk to sister Normal Conversation for and additional 8 Skill Points,
2. Roll First to Second Day Save, to get either Help Community or Help Shop for 2 to 4 Skill points (Note: Save before you do either),
3. Refuse first Aid from Yui, and Except KANA's invitation to train. (if you didn't get KANA re-roll Guild Save and try again)
4. Cook your self to see if you unlocked it 10 AP if didn't 15 AP if you did

you should have over 51 points on day 2 and Cooking should be unlocked and the Stat Menu is now accessible.

Note : you can try to roll for Over Night Visitor to get the guy that give you POWER and get +20 on all Attribute points.

Hope this Helps.
Day 2 .jpg

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

Between yesterday and today I had problems with photoshop so I had to change the editor program :/.

I show you an example in the new editor, what do you think?

1668301625267.png

In my opinion, I managed to make it look a lot like the ones I had already done, although it has its changes but they are very inconspicuous.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello,
I just finished coloring the entire pack to match the medieval aesthetic,

As complements we have 2:

-Icons,
- cg bathroom together (No H content),

I'm sorry this time to give so little content but with the color change of the room I couldn't color new scenes.

I hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2163458
View attachment 2163459
Thanks for your work.
I installed your pack over the colour mod, yet now the sister is in black and white, did I do something wrong?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for your work.
I installed your pack over the colour mod, yet now the sister is in black and white, did I do something wrong?
1668303848778.png

My coloring is still small... so you should combine it with other works. I'm working the best I can to give more content

I only include in my folder the images that I have colored to avoid what he mentions, so if you want, you can send me a screen where you say that it appears black and white and we will see what could have happened, but it is most likely an image that has not yet I have colored

I'm currently working on the pictures... I think I'm on the right track
1668304907920.png

although I also have to color the clothes

Last edited:

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
how to go in midnight mode
Gotta Have a high Lust yourself, Talk Naughty and Read Naughty Books with her. Peek on her in the Bath and Toilet.

If you avoid doing anything with her at night, and her Lust, Interest and Trust are really High She will be that one Molesting you. I don't know what the minimum Interest is but I got that event with a 235 her Trust at 210 and her Lust at 120

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes