DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
its not a new game plus, you can avoid it on a first run
I think he's saying his save is already to the point where it's unavoidable.

In that case you only have 2 options:
1 - Use a cheat system that tracks event flags to turn off the farmer end one and turn on the ones that prevent it and hope the game doesn't self-correct itself

2 - Bite the bullet and start a new game.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I think he's saying his save is already to the point where it's unavoidable.

In that case you only have 2 options:
1 - Use a cheat system that tracks event flags to turn off the farmer end one and turn on the ones that prevent it and hope the game doesn't self-correct itself

2 - Bite the bullet and start a new game.
Yes, I just wanted to know if there was a switch in the save file that can stop it, but it's not a big deal. I tried messing with the cheat engine thing someone posted, but it was more complicated than I thought it would be. I already started a new game.

And you know, if any of you have a problem with answering a question... you can, like... not post. Getting triggered this hard is just silly. It's not cute, it's not funny, it certainly isn't helpful in any way at all, and honestly no one cares how often you've seen it or had to answer it. And no, you don't have to explain to me your reasons for being irritated. You're not the only one that has dealt with something like that before. I just ignore it, or take 20 seconds out of my time to explain it... again. Who cares?

Just my 2 cents. And this wasn't directed at you, Dat. Just in general for anyone who has to be a dick about a wasted minute of their life and decides to waste another minute telling everyone about it like they're part of some club of disgruntled posters on a forum about hentai games. Have some tact, considering that you know nothing about me, I already read the FAQ before I even posted, and my question had nothing to do with what you're whining about in the first place.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yes, I just wanted to know if there was a switch in the save file that can stop it, but it's not a big deal. I tried messing with the cheat engine thing someone posted, but it was more complicated than I thought it would be. I already started a new game.

And you know, if any of you have a problem with answering a question... you can, like... not post. Getting triggered this hard is just silly. It's not cute, it's not funny, it certainly isn't helpful in any way at all, and honestly no one cares how often you've seen it or had to answer it. And no, you don't have to explain to me your reasons for being irritated. You're not the only one that has dealt with something like that before. I just ignore it, or take 20 seconds out of my time to explain it... again. Who cares?

Just my 2 cents. And this wasn't directed at you, Dat. Just in general for anyone who has to be a dick about a wasted minute of their life and decides to waste another minute telling everyone about it like they're part of some club of disgruntled posters on a forum about hentai games. Have some tact, considering that you know nothing about me, I already read the FAQ before I even posted, and my question had nothing to do with what you're whining about in the first place.
In their/our defence, do a search for "farmer" and see how many results come back.
Any question's regarding the farmer's ending, or anything to do with it, generally gets met with annoyance at this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Sometimes, one needs to look for answers before asking for it because most of the time the question is already answered.

Reactions: Bricecube

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Yes.
[Golden Shot] & [Prejaculation] are actually classed as debuffs that can be healed at the Clinic on Weekends, or the traveling Doctor event.
How to get [Golden Shot] : Gloomy Oniichans can start with it. The lost wallet can also grant you it (low chance). as can the Weird Scientist event when selecting power.

Just a reminder though : getting Imouto pregnant is game over, so have a spare save before you go all sweet home Alabama "Imm'a impregnating ma sista!"

I'm try many load save .... low chance is real ..... to get Weird Scientist event

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I don't use mega for god knows how long, how do I download the uncensor mod?
mega link redirects to a shitty ad page with paid plans

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Hey, I've bought pajamas for the sis but she seems to only wear them during the day, and never at night, is it normal ? I've searched in the game data and doesn't find them anywhere, neither day nor night.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Something is wrong with my game, why is the quality so bad and the font is less clear than on the screenshots? How to fix it?
Perhaps you use fullscreen which is not the intended resolution the game played.

ATK = Attack
WIS = ?
TEC = ?
DEF = Defence
GUT = ?

What does rest mean? Who cares, please write.
Those stat affect things like block chance (Gut), Crit chance (Tec) and counter chance (Wis)

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Perhaps you use fullscreen which is not the intended resolution the game played.

Those stat affect things like block chance (Gut), Crit chance (Tec) and counter chance (Wis)
ty bro

As for the quality, it's true. But the problem is the font, it is very bad and blurry, not like on the screenshots.

Reactions: Padav22
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes