dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions for you that will probably seem silly to you:
1.Q: Is there any reason why the game is not in color?
2.Q: is there a mod / patch that completely colors the game (not only people but really everything: floor, wall, environment etc..)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I have two questions for you that will probably seem silly to you:
1.Q: Is there any reason why the game is not in color?
2.Q: is there a mod / patch that completely colors the game (not only people but really everything: floor, wall, environment etc..)
A, thats how the dev made the game, his game his choice in color style
B, there is no official color game, but there is mods in thread for it

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello people..

I already have around 120 painted images hehe.

Here I leave 2 that I painted recently..

As always, if you have any suggestions, they are welcome.

Note: When I have a complete scene I will share it since the cg of the bathroom are too much

View attachment 2124980

View attachment 2124982
hey man nice work !
i have a curiosity, will you do even a version of sister with blonde hair ? avaiable after you clear first big adventure and she's cured

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hey man nice work !
i have a curiosity, will you do even a version of sister with blonde hair ? avaiable after you clear first big adventure and she's cured

I try to stick to the original colors given by inusuku in his chibi illustrations,

Previously if I saw someone who was coloring with hair other than gray... but I don't remember who it was and he didn't update his project again and I understand it is too many pages the truth

I can't promise that I'll do it since I'm not even done with this one, but given the chance I might.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
thank you sir.

if can getting Imouto pregnant + continue story will be good .
All pregnancy ends are game over, good or bad. Inusuku didn't want to do imouto with pregnant belly sprites, not enough resources, and they don't want a repeat of imouto_monochrome where it was an "oops, I was wrong, not pregant, tee-hee" ending and then imouto realizes she's sterile, or onii-chan is sterile, or both, and then gives the green-light for creampies aside from the bath, where she still thinks onii-chan can knock her up, but it stops affecting her mood and trust levels...

Reactions: flynn0426

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Yes, I have no doubt there are others, but this and the "prequel" are the only two I personally know of.
Let me add a bit to RunningFurniture's answer.
While your question might be silly, it's definitely not a stupid question. The only one who can answer that question for you is the dev so it's silly to ask us. However, asking the dev what their motivations were to make the game black and white is a legit question.

Also some other games that used b/w are:
Rashe and the Village of Sacrifice (RJ282549) - Everything is b/w with a few exceptions.
Miko to Miru Sekai (RJ148781) - Everything in game is colored except the CG and character portraits.
MANGE II (there is no part 1 afaik) (RJ163505) - Everything except blush, blood and nipples are b/w.
The dev Retu - Majority of their games in b/w except blush and hair color.

but yeah, it's mostly an art choice I see a few JP devs employ.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

I was coloring some pages as usual and it occurred to me to put shadows on the hair as I had done with other CGs that had very flat hair... the result does not seem convincing to me and I would like to ask for suggestions

1666892579708.png

I'll leave it like that for now, so if you can give me your point of view I would really appreciate it.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

I was coloring some pages as usual and it occurred to me to put shadows on the hair as I had done with other CGs that had very flat hair... the result does not seem convincing to me and I would like to ask for suggestions

View attachment 2128297

I'll leave it like that for now, so if you can give me your point of view I would really appreciate it.
it's look good for me

and I would like thank you for your dedication, (you and shade ofcourse)

Reactions: Kyusei and Daseson

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

View attachment 2128297

I think shadows add some volume and look better.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Can anyone give a quick recap on all the mods/color projects?
Its too bothersome to search for it one by one

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes