Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
With all those coloring mods, it feels like those picture books for kids to play by colouring them in an r18 setting.
You´re not wrong there XD I just done it to see how it would look like colorize and because I have no idea what to do these days, I guess to spice things up how about stuff like costume mod. Teaching feeling do have them didnt they?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I actually went ahead and done 2 chibis in color. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2111087
View attachment 2111090

I also plan to do all the small details as well, if there is interest in this direction I could try to do more of them^^

View attachment 2111092
Honestly, I really liking those two chibis picture, they're already adorable and you enhance those to the next level. The bed one is rather off not because it's terrible but the background just makes it rather odd xd

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Anybody knows how to get the rim scene? I seem to remember getting it once but I have no idea how I did it.
To have her give you rim / rimjob:
- Have your lil sis high interest (~200+) and high lust (just to be safe ~80+ lust both of you)
- She gave you at least 1 blow before (during bath).
- Have her scrub YOUR back, NOT you scrubbing her bath.
- Then pray, it's 50/50, either she gives you a hand or a rim
* I do not remember much, maybe she will give you both. Just to be safe, you need 80+ lust to go for the second round ;)

Reactions: niconob92

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
To have her give you rim / rimjob:
- Have your lil sis high interest (~200+) and high lust (just to be safe ~80+ lust both of you)
- She gave you at least 1 blow before (during bath).
- Have her scrub YOUR back, NOT you scrubbing her bath.
- Then pray, it's 50/50, either she gives you a hand or a rim
* I do not remember much, maybe she will give you both. Just to be safe, you need 80+ lust to go for the second round ;)
She does both but I believe it's on the second round.

vanishingdusky

Oct 21, 2022
Does anyone have working links for the colored and uncensored patches? Both Mega links posted in the thread won't let me download for free.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have working links for the colored and uncensored patches? Both Mega links posted in the thread won't let me download for free.
They both work fine for me. Did you download some other stuff through Mega in the past couple hours?

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone know how to defeat the gorilla in hard mode? Is soo freaking difficult
400 stats
Guard -> counter, Guard - Counter till you have 7 stars, then release your wrath. Heal if you are in danger of losing.
But the fastest in any combat game: crit, Crit, and CRIT (y)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone know how to defeat the gorilla in hard mode? Is soo freaking difficult
Remember, you don't have to fully defeat any enemy.
Sometimes you can win by having more health than the enemy in the last turn, no it's not the number but how big the health bar is.

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Btw, I have been trying to get Goldenshot for my "Gloomy Peerless" Onii-chan by picking up a wallet but no luck, it either gives Thief title or 500G.

I WANT MY ONI-CHAN TO BE A SICK, SEMEN-BUMPING, BABY-MAKING MACHINE GODDAMMIT!

And yes, I have used the almighty search function and I know it's a debuff. But I would like something you can turn off at any time, rather than something you can not unlock willingly.

Haven't confirmed if you can get those [Golden Shot] with wallet-picking, hot-spring, or unicorn yet. But a Japanese walkthrough website showed me this.

Here is how you get [Golden Shot] and [Prejaculation] debuffs skills:
- Welcome doctor DJ at your house in the evening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not only is that event rare, but it has outcomes [Sucess] and [Fail]. If anyone planning to collect EVERYTHING, then I suggest going for [Something] Peerless as you get an easy start, more stats from a [Power-Success]

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what is [Golden Shot] I'm not sure meaning of it?

100% make you imouto pregnancy?
Yes.
[Golden Shot] & [Prejaculation] are actually classed as debuffs that can be healed at the Clinic on Weekends, or the traveling Doctor event.
How to get [Golden Shot] : Gloomy Oniichans can start with it. The lost wallet can also grant you it (low chance). as can the Weird Scientist event when selecting power.

Just a reminder though : getting Imouto pregnant is game over, so have a spare save before you go all sweet home Alabama "Imm'a impregnating ma sista!"

Reactions: XProudNoobX

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Yes.
[Golden Shot] & [Prejaculation] are actually classed as debuffs that can be healed at the Clinic on Weekends, or the traveling Doctor event.
How to get [Golden Shot] : Gloomy Oniichans can start with it. The lost wallet can also grant you it (low chance). as can the Weird Scientist event when selecting power.

Just a reminder though : getting Imouto pregnant is game over, so have a spare save before you go all sweet home Alabama "Imm'a impregnating ma sista!"

thank you sir.

if can getting Imouto pregnant + continue story will be good .

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes