Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is that version
In that case, much like myself and the DJ event when I was translating the game, RNG is being RNG and not giving you the Akatsuki post 100 day fight, that or something has gone completely sideways, in which case I'm not sure how to help you.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello,

Color another page.

What do you think? Do you think there is something to improve?

View attachment 2101827
I appreciate your dedication to this and I hope you don't mind a couple comments.
I feel like the blush lines stand out a little too much on Kana. Maybe changing the color or shortening the lines might help. I also feel like Yui's hair color is a little too close to her skin tone. I think the food Yui is eating is the same item in the basket, but the item in the basket's a completely different color.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I appreciate your dedication to this and I hope you don't mind a couple comments.
I feel like the blush lines stand out a little too much on Kana. Maybe changing the color or shortening the lines might help. I also feel like Yui's hair color is a little too close to her skin tone. I think the food Yui is eating is the same item in the basket, but the item in the basket's a completely different color.
thank you very much, the truth does not bother me on the contrary I like comments like that and the idea is to do a good job

Edit:
As for the food, I wanted to give the impression that the one in the basket has a bag and that's why I put it like this,

The blush and the hair I will take into account and modify it

Edit2:
How about? if i get better?
1665857345874.png

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
With Kasumi + changes requested by Ferghus,

In my opinion I improve a lot, thanks for giving your suggestion

View attachment 2102992
Sorry for the late reply, didn't realize you had edited your post. Definitely looks like an improvement. As for the food item, which I now realize looks like a sandwich, it makes sense to be in a bag. Unfortunately, it doesn't look very appetizing with those colors. Would it be possible to use the same colors as the one Yui is holding, but add a color filter or something over the color itself and transplant that back to the one in the basket?

Imouto_Lover technically, any content that's additional to the base game after its official release is DLC, barring simple patches. Like I'm pretty sure the hotspring thing is actually DLC, since the game originally didn't have anything past day 100 other than the grand adventure.

Edit: I guess there might be an exception if it's like an MMO or something with content patches. But I guess the rationale is that an MMO is expected to continuously add new content way past its release, versus games that are expected to pretty stay the same

Last edited:

guccifear

Sep 30, 2022
So I was making a few tests in Stable Diffusion and I figured you guys would be interested.

I grabbed daseson work (hope it's not an issue, but if its please tell me so i delete this part) and told stable diffusion to add a ghibli style to the image (from top to bottom, top is closer to the original work, bottom is SD taking its creative liberties).

t1.png t1_r1.png t1_r2.png t1_r3.png

Then i made a poor attemp at painting the scene myself and used that to try and tell stable diffusion to fix it xD:

t2.jpg t2_r1.png t2_r2.5.png t2_r2.png t2_r3.png

The results are quite interesting. I think it's possible to train SD with Inusuku work and make it so it understands the designs of the characters so it generates consistent art within the context of the game. I may try that in the future.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So I was making a few tests in Stable Diffusion and I figured you guys would be interested.

I grabbed daseson work (hope it's not an issue, but if its please tell me so i delete this part) and told stable diffusion to add a ghibli style to the image (from top to bottom, top is closer to the original work, bottom is SD taking its creative liberties).

View attachment 2103695 View attachment 2103698 View attachment 2103700 View attachment 2103701

Then i made a poor attemp at painting the scene myself and used that to try and tell stable diffusion to fix it xD:

View attachment 2103702 View attachment 2103703 View attachment 2103708 View attachment 2103709 View attachment 2103710

The results are quite interesting. I think it's possible to train SD with Inusuku work and make it so it understands the designs of the characters so it generates consistent art within the context of the game. I may try that in the future.
It looks interesting, although I see that some require redrawing since "deformities" appear

The truth is that it doesn't bother me that they take my images and modify them... it's a community job for the community so they can do with them what they want ;)

I really do it for fun but when I have at least 20 or more I will upload them to the cloud and share them in case anyone wants them

Shadesishere Is it considered spam if I keep posting images that I paint?

The truth is that the feedback is quite good, I feel that it helps me improve and give a better result

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
A remarkable recolor, the question is can you make the blush a bit more subtle though? I think a subtle "blended" blush with fewer blush line will works here.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try it and show you the result

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes