knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
save scum night before, next day at guild, from best to worst :
Subjugation > Contribution to community > everything else (any training is minus money, and honestly the only training you really need is running on weekends to increase max energy)
If Subjugation or contribution aren't there, reload.

things NOT to do : Buy Training Shoes, Dumbells, drinks, snacks...... in fact avoid buying anything expect green tea and adventure books until you have enough money to safely splurge.

Sister will gift you Training shoes and dumbells randomly if she is kept at LOVE mood.
Get Explorer skill early, like first skill to buy in a new game.

Duvet can be skipped if you are good at energy management, ditto for comfy pillow if you get sister's interest high enough.

on average per week you have a outgoing of 1400 for meals (more if you go out to improve bro and sis mood)
Nice to know, I always thought that helping the community or working at the store would a cumulative thing instead of just something that you needed to do on friday. About the rest, nice tips thanks, but I'm already maxed out besides the things exercise things, sister is still giving me her used panties up to this point. And about energy I'm either at 120 or 140 at the moment.

Thanks for the tips again

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
New from Inusuku.

Not much to report other than Inusuku is working on DLC.

In other news Inusuku is talking a lot about hot topic - AI art.
He shows examples of AI art he created , and speaks his opinion - very very long post.
Can't really understand everything he said and his stance on AI art.
He talked about both good and bad points of AI art.
However it seems like Inusuku thinks that in near future AI art may evolve even further.

Inusuku is also visited hospital ( no more further information).

get well soon

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
the version of the link is the one with the hot springs event? because if it is not that say where you download that version. Thank you

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, I'm already on day 125 and I don't get that event but going to the beach
Have you :
Completed Big Adventure?
Fought Akatsuki post day 100 (RNG maybe)?
Recruited Kasumi?
Did you go through a period where you couldn't select guild activities?

Kinda need a bit more info in order to help you.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Have you :
Completed Big Adventure?
Recruited Kasumi?

everything main is finished the only thing left for me are the battles that you can choose yourself and unlock a sexual position which never came out for me xD

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
everything main is finished the only thing left for me are the battles that you can choose yourself and unlock a sexual position which never came out for me xD
Okay, Is the savefile one that was started prior to the latest translation release? I generally don't transfer old saves from one release to the next, but some people do, so I have to ask. (also, just confirming here... Does the game say 1.3.1 in the top window?)
Untitled.png

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Have you :
Completed Big Adventure?
Recruited Kasumi?

Does that mean we are able to select guild activities again after some time?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes