taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku.

He was sick , but now he feels better.
He is talking about his delusions( things he can dream of)
1. Switch version of sister games.
2. VR sister games.
3. AI sister.
4,5,6. - Get married to characters.
7. Lose some fat.
He also watched Top Gun and thought about Ace combat.
He is working on DLC art and it will take a lot of time.

My opinion - He should think about making Ace combat VR game for Switch , where protagonist can romance and marry 4 girls, 1 of those girls is actually AI and other 3 are his sisters ( plot twist). Gameplay is simular to Ring Fit Adventure , so you can lose some weight while playing.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
New from Inusuku.

He was sick , but now he feels better.
He is talking about his delusions( things he can dream of)
1. Switch version of sister games.
2. VR sister games.
3. AI sister.
4,5,6. - Get married to characters.
7. Lose some fat.
He also watched Top Gun and thought about Ace combat.
He is working on DLC art and it will take a lot of time.

My opinion - He should think about making Ace combat VR game for Switch , where protagonist can romance and marry 4 girls, 1 of those girls is actually AI and other 3 are his sisters ( plot twist). Gameplay is simular to Ring Fit Adventure , so you can lose some weight while playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Mushybird

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I downloaded the latest official version of the game 1.3.3 but I cannot use the colorization mod because the game files such as cg, picture, cutin and hscene of the games are in .wolf format how can I do to fix my problem?

Koooskkw21

Nov 16, 2018
I downloaded the latest official version of the game 1.3.3 but I cannot use the colorization mod because the game files such as cg, picture, cutin and hscene of the games are in .wolf format how can I do to fix my problem?
Hey, should be able to extracr the files

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
What in nine hells did I just watch!?
I mean, I've seen anime with humanoid warships (KC & AL), humanoid guns (Upotte!!), humanoid weapons (Soul Eater), humanoid fighter jets (Girly Air Force)....and even then this left me

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What in nine hells did I just watch!?
I mean, I've seen anime with humanoid warships (KC & AL), humanoid guns (Upotte!!), humanoid weapons (Soul Eater), humanoid fighter jets (Girly Air Force)....and even then this left me
Oh that. There's like 3 other ones, iirc.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
something change sir?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes