Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
someone solve the task (think of countermeasures) I can't decipher it
1.png

Quite literally one of the first things answered in the FAQ, which is linked in the opening post.

seriously people... when I translated this, I did not expect people to have so much trouble with this one part of the game... when I did my first playthrough while testing the translation I was letting Sister cook as it recovers more and takes less time (this was before I learned to min-max point and stat gain), I literally did the whole countermeasures thing without trying... and now the most asked question in this thread is " how do I do countermeasures/avoid farmers end?"

*Edit* sorry if I seem a tad... ill-mannered above, just a bit annoyed at life in general, as my wonderful (but stupid) hospital decided not to mention that I had an appointment a week or so ago, and have decided to re-schedule it... for the 28th... the same day I have both the Carpet-fitters coming, as well as the electrician who is replacing all the plug sockets and the light fixture in the room. and my dopey doctor (as usual) will be probably about an hour behind his actual appointment times, and to take the piss on top of all that, that appointment needs a blood test... which requires a bloody appointment that takes a week to get thanks to "covid measures" that they haven't gotten rid of yet! which mean said dopey doctor is going to have to take the blood... and he is crap at taking blood, so I will have a sore arm for a couple of days after.

needless to say, I am going to be having some rather pointed words with them on wednesday.

but hey, once it's all said and done, Rachel and I can stop sleeping on the sofa, and I can resume working on the translation from the comfort of our bedroom floor. still need to look at beds, desks etc... which I have plans to do on tuesday so it can be delivered on thursday (if we are lucky).

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Quite literally one of the first things answered in the FAQ, which is linked in the opening post.
My live as a developer taught me that no matter how much you make things idiotproof some guy will show you your extra work was in vain. And I stopped counting how many of my posts were deleted for calling out idiots for what they are. Muh "Rule 1°".
It's better to ignore them completely.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 2064341

seriously people... when I translated this, I did not expect people to have so much trouble with this one part of the game... when I did my first playthrough while testing the translation I was letting Sister cook as it recovers more and takes less time (this was before I learned to min-max point and stat gain), I literally did the whole countermeasures thing without trying... and now the most asked question in this thread is " how do I do countermeasures/avoid farmers end?"

*Edit* sorry if I seem a tad... ill-mannered above, just a bit annoyed at life in general, as my wonderful (but stupid) hospital decided not to mention that I had an appointment a week or so ago, and have decided to re-schedule it... for the 28th... the same day I have both the Carpet-fitters coming, as well as the electrician who is replacing all the plug sockets and the light fixture in the room. and my dopey doctor (as usual) will be probably about an hour behind his actual appointment times, and to take the piss on top of all that, that appointment needs a blood test... which requires a bloody appointment that takes a week to get thanks to "covid measures" that they haven't gotten rid of yet! which mean said dopey doctor is going to have to take the blood... and he is crap at taking blood, so I will have a sore arm for a couple of days after.

needless to say, I am going to be having some rather pointed words with them on wednesday.

but hey, once it's all said and done, Rachel and I can stop sleeping on the sofa, and I can resume working on the translation from the comfort of our bedroom floor. still need to look at beds, desks etc... which I have plans to do on tuesday so it can be delivered on thursday (if we are lucky).
keep your health good first.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Question, and yes i did use the search bar, is this game, sister life, and sister travel all connected?
yes and no.
See, I always figured Monochrome connects to this one via reincarnation after bad end, (hence why this one is called Fantasy) so the MC is technically living the Isekai life in which he bangs his sister and the guild girls (in the dlc hopefully) while saving the guild from financial ruin and later the world/local land... Sister Travel might be a sort-of continuation of Fantasy.

or you can just look at it as Inusuku re-using characters. who knows :unsure:

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
yes and no.
See, I always figured Monochrome connects to this one via reincarnation after bad end, (hence why this one is called Fantasy) so the MC is technically living the Isekai life in which he bangs his sister and the guild girls (in the dlc hopefully) while saving the guild from financial ruin and later the world/local land... Sister Travel might be a sort-of continuation of Fantasy.

I fully agree with this, this is now my headcanon, does that make the new remake of monochrome a redo of his old life after his "fantasy" life came to an end?, maybe he wont get the bad end this time.

JSMC

Jul 12, 2018
yes and no.

I just thought it was the start of an ICU (Inusuku Cinematic Universe), since those are popular nowadays.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes