Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Don't get me wrong i do love this game, but there is something that bothers me: that time frame. Just can i play chill? no? My first run i was defeated in semi finals so this one i trained a lot and yeah i figured it out but missing a lot it seams and i'm sooo frustrated to be removed a good % of the game play after 100 days...

Sorry about the rant, am i the only one?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't get me wrong i do love this game, but there is something that bothers me: that time frame. Just can i play chill? no? My first run i was defeated in semi finals so this one i trained a lot and yeah i figured it out but missing a lot it seams and i'm sooo frustrated to be removed a good % of the game play after 100 days...

You ain't the only one bud'
This is one of those games where you just cheese the stat system and spam attack training and make backups just in case you forgot to give 'er the pill 'coz if not then it's bye bye to your save.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Personally, I like it. It's more interesting than "hit money/affection/semen quota by the end of every week" or "buy love interest's favorite food x100, wait until night time, and get up in the middle of the night" flavors of story advancement. The combat aspect is surprisingly functional and somewhat satisfying. It's a good break on the monotony of that these kind of games tend to suffer.

In my first playthrough, I trained on weekdays and fooled around on Fridays and Saturdays. Never got a bad end.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I get it where you come from. So i partially agree. I disagree on the part that makes no sense! Yeah i explain myself. You said it yourself:

It's a good break on the monotony of that these kind of games tend to suffer.
So why suppress it within the 100 days? Why a time limit at all? The people who love those games are more patient and completist (if i can say this) that others public. I'm not a 100% finish guy but still i do love random event and those little touch that make this game ultragood.

I know you are just a player and my comment should have met the dev ears.

Just i don't get it. The first game there was a soft cap in 100 days but the dev left you play the game all you want. There i don't get it why he made a hardcap. Is anyone know why?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I get it where you come from. So i partially agree. I disagree on the part that makes no sense! Yeah i explain myself. You said it yourself:

So why suppress it within the 100 days? Why a time limit at all? The people who love those games are more patient and completist (if i can say this) that others public. I'm not a 100% finish guy but still i do love random event and those little touch that make this game ultragood.

Just i don't get it. The first game there was a soft cap in 100 days but the dev left you play the game all you want. There i don't get it why he made a hardcap. Is anyone know why?
Wait, what? I might be just reading it wrong but what cha mean about hard cap of 100 days? The game continues after those 100 days just like the first game. Just after those days, there's no more requirements to do anything. You're free to do what you want (except impregnate heroine).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

I'm having some trouble figuring out what you're trying to say. If you mean "why can't you do daily guild stuff anymore?" well, you can. You just need to cycle through enough days until you beat the rival. Then your stat cap raises and daily guild events resume. If you mean "why can't I just progress whenever I want?", because that's how the dev wants people to experience their game. Adding extra options/modes is extra time and effort they could be spending on something else.

McDido Bird

Apr 22, 2022
Does giving your sister creampies make her sick?

I know this has probably been asked multiple times before but I have no idea how to use the search function in this forum and I can't be arsed to search the entire thread for it.

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020

I know this has probably been asked multiple times before but I have no idea how to use the search function in this forum and I can't be arsed to search the entire thread for it.
As far as I remember it does not but you can get her pregnant and get a bad end if I remember correctly!

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku.

He is working on DLC , making new art.
He also got cold and fever , can't eat solid food , only jelly and porridge.
1663753151439.png

My prediction - progress is slowed down untill Inusuku gets better.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020

It's not giving her creampies that make her sick. Every time she cums, she loses about 10-20% health. So the night-crawling sessions can end in a "sick to death" game over if not careful.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I get the sister satisfied after the H scene?

I remember that during my first playthrough, she often would have a huge grin and her affection stayed in love.
But recently, it doesn't matter how many times she cums, she only finishes with the "..." and a small smile, which reduces her mood.

Just in case, usually, I stop after she climaxes and her bad bar is empty.

Also, in my second playthrough, it didn't matter if I still had high AP at the end of the day, by day 43 I had only 1 party encouter.
I remember that in the first playthrough, I had almost maxed out the first two before recruiting the third one. (though I never had any encounter with the third one)

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
How do I get the sister satisfied after the H scene?
Might not be true, but I don't focus on one-position penetration, I often make sure to give her nipples, lips, head and breasts some love.
Also give her some fingering, in and outside.

Though it might just be me spending a lot of time making her happy.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
how do i get grams of co2 produced if combustion of 0.634 moles of hexane
write the (balanced) formula and find the ratio between moles of co2 and hexane (its 12/2 = 6 moles co2 per 1 mole hexane) Then multiply that ratio to the amount of moles of hexane you have, you will get around 3.804 moles Co2. Multiply that by the molar mass of co2 and bam, thats your answer

RayBar

May 12, 2020
how do i get grams of co2 produced if combustion of 0.634 moles of hexane
write the (balanced) formula and find the ratio between moles of co2 and hexane (its 12/2 = 6 moles co2 per 1 mole hexane) Then multiply that ratio to the amount of moles of hexane you have, you will get around 3.804 moles Co2. Multiply that by the molar mass of co2 and bam, thats your answer

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, it's Yahoo answers all over again. RIP everyone who had to survive without it.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Might not be true, but I don't focus on one-position penetration, I often make sure to give her nipples, lips, head and breasts some love.
Also give her some fingering, in and outside.

Though it might just be me spending a lot of time making her happy.
Yeah, that's what I usually do. So I might not be doing enough.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes