DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
provide me with the tool you used to translate the game I'm from Latin America and we want the game translated but there isn't and I want to take care of it
please
I don't think there is a dedicated tool (that i know of?)
I think you have to manually edit the script files with the translated text

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How is your project going?

I miss your updates on the FFFOX mod :cry:
As of right now, that particular project is on the backburner...like most of mine. Most of my ideas for the Mod require much more drawing, or coding that won't be simple copy-and-paste when new updates come out, so I'm waiting on a more finalized english version/dlc. At least the Official English version isn't being rushed too fast, as it is apparently coming sometime in 2023, so it might be decent, though Shadesishere's might still be the version of choice. Right now, I'm simple doing translations (while being busy with meetings this month), so there won't be an update too soon.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
this is a position that happen when she sleeps, (sleeping has several positions)..
this position leeds to the sex option where the feet are up .
(which is used in the gif which i made here--> #4,384 )

edit.
( i didnt know that it could also happen when inviting to H like explained above, i only saw it when she sleeps )

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I forgot to ask.. what does the sleeping tea? (i didnt recognize much difference when using it..)
does it just prevent waking up to fast?
The difference isn't big, but yes, it makes it harder for her to wake up.
That way you can use surprise butt sex before she wakes up, and if her good bar is high enough, she won't complain, even if she isn't open to anal yet. I suppose it works the same for vagina insertion.

I'm a little disappointed the sleep mechanic is less developed than in the first game.

In the first game, the night scene is 3 hours long vs 2 here, and it's possible to put her in deep slumber by looking at different parts of her body.

In here, well, first the night is too short, and the only way to put her back to sleep is to look at her face. Moreover, there is a layer of sleep that has been stripped (deep slumber).

So, basically, no matter what you do, it's impossible to keep her asleep when you penetrate her. AND, it's impossible to put her to sleep when doing anal since you can't watch her face unless you unlock the piledrive, but I'm not sure you can use it if she's asleep. (I know for sure you can't use the doggystyle, but for obvious reason, I suppose)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The difference isn't big, but yes, it makes it harder for her to wake up.
That way you can use surprise butt sex before she wakes up, and if her good bar is high enough, she won't complain, even if she isn't open to anal yet. I suppose it works the same for vagina insertion.

I'm a little disappointed the sleep mechanic is less developed than in the first game.

In the first game, the night scene is 3 hours long vs 2 here, and it's possible to put her in deep slumber by looking at different parts of her body.

In here, well, first the night is too short, and the only way to put her back to sleep is to look at her face. Moreover, there is a layer of sleep that has been stripped (deep slumber).

So, basically, no matter what you do, it's impossible to keep her asleep when you penetrate her. AND, it's impossible to put her to sleep when doing anal since you can't watch her face unless you unlock the piledrive, but I'm not sure you can use it if she's asleep. (I know for sure you can't use the doggystyle, but for obvious reason, I suppose)
Deep sleep still exists but it is more difficult to obtain.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Deep sleep still exists but it is more difficult to obtain.
But is it worth trying to reach it?
Even after she is open to sex, filling her good bar is quite tedious and time-consuming, the best way is to penetrate/piston and wait a long time.

So wasting time trying to put her in deep slumber and not being able to raise her good bar seems like a waste to me.

That's another bad point, it's impossible to make her cum in her sleep.
But the game makes up for them more than enough with how much content it added from the previous one.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
But is it worth trying to reach it?
Even after she is open to sex, filling her good bar is quite tedious and time-consuming, the best way is to penetrate/piston and wait a long time.

So wasting time trying to put her in deep slumber and not being able to raise her good bar seems like a waste to me.

That's another bad point, it's impossible to make her cum in her sleep.
But the game makes up for them more than enough with how much content it added from the previous one.
You can both take her virginity and even creampie her while she's asleep (fap beforehand to lessen piston time). Also, the time is longer on the weekends. Can't remember if making her climax while asleep is possible off the top of my head, though.

W-SAge

May 29, 2022
I am currently using the latest version for the game which is 1.3.1 TL 0.4 I tried using cheat tables to see the new content then unexpectedly when it changes to another day it crash the game and got a bugged save file. Screenshot (355).png Screenshot (356).png
need some help or guide to fix this problem

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I am currently using the latest version for the game which is 1.3.1 TL 0.4 I tried using cheat tables to see the new content then unexpectedly when it changes to another day it crash the game and got a bugged save file.
Since things that table references may have changed, I'd be careful when using cheats.
I would only touch money, core stats and maybe basic items. Anything major comes with risk.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
This week from Inusuku

Inusuku is working on DLC.... he is making CG all time !
He already has every scene planned , just need to finish drawing those.

He talks about Monochrome Comicalize
He thinks he will make 2 parts ,1st part will be about "starting living together"
2nd part will be " 2 month after living together"

He also talks about Monochrome Encore (remake)
While Inusuku is focused on DLC for Fantasy , he talks what will be different compared to original.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes