gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
How do I make money?
I finished my first playthrough with, fortunately enough, a week with +5000, but most of the time, the guild was in the red.

Every time I have a community or I don't remember its name mission, I take it, but it doesn't seem to help.

Now I'm in my second playthrough and I'm losing money every week, I'm forced to farm part-time jobs to stay afloat. Which is counterproductive since I can't buy anything with so little money with it anyway. And without the does and dumbells, training is close to useless too, which makes combats unwinnable, and progression is null.

do part-time jon on holidays or helping the shop + skill [Agriculture]

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean by personal attack. If you're referring to the "life lesson" sentence, that wasn't specifically directed at you. That was directed at the dudes that don't read anything and don't make backup saves.
Yeah, that's what I thought when I was writing my answer, there might have been a misunderstanding on my part. My bad, and please accept my apologies.

As for the rest, let's agree to disagree. I personally play the game as intended, and don't use cheat mods.
Some people are indeed lazy, some people want instant gratification, that's the gist of it like you said. But that's the point. You may not agree with it, but those people still exist.

All in all, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, just wanted to give my two bits about why people want tot ake shortcuts.

Reactions: Ferghus

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Base Standing Full Color Images Finished

I'm just gonna make a mega folder and put whatever I finish in there. I'll make post every time I update it but all the base standing images except for the extra clothes and beach clothes are done. I'll be doing those next and then move to the cg and sex stuff.

Changes are only in the Picture folder so you can just download that and drag it into the Data folder for now until other stuff is done.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

I'm just gonna make a mega folder and put whatever I finish in there. I'll make post every time I update it but all the base standing images except for the extra clothes and beach clothes are done. I'll be doing those next and then move to the cg and sex stuff.

Full Color (with Silver Hair)

Changes are only in the Picture folder so you can just download that and drag it into the Data folder for now until other stuff is done.
Thanks bro.

Is it compatible with the FFOX mod?

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks bro.

Is it compatible with the FFOX mod?
i am just guessing but switching a few imgs (from uncolored to colored ones), should not affect any mods from this thread
(from what i saw in the picture folder, it should be no problem.. but if you want to be sure only take the colored imgs from the "picture" folder of that download link..)

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

thank you sir.:love:

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
At times when the sister wants to give me something, she gives gratitude.

What exactly is it or what affects in terms of gameplay?

JSMC

Jul 12, 2018
I keep singing the Super Mario Land song he and Dave sang every now and then, even after all these years.

But not often I see or hear people bring up BF nowadays.
He's around. Was at Magfest earlier this year demonstrating and pushing a new party game he's producing (like those Jackbox games). As far as his parody songs though, haven't heard much of those from him in a while.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys someone updated colorized to 1.3 or not ? can't find it but i want to be sure thanks

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Fuck that, my malwarebytes was going nuts on that .org Anything that requires me to make exceptions to dl it off this site. Yeah no thanks!

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Father Chees3

Nov 11, 2021

Is there another way to download this file? MEGA is downloading at 10 KB/S at this speed I would have finished the game. Thank you for your hard work

Last edited:

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Is there another way to download this file? MEGA is downloading at 10 KB/S at this speed I would have finished the game. Thank you for your hard work
you could have taken only the few (i think its currently 7 imgs) colored imgs from the picture folder , to not load so much stuff..

i think the download-link is made that way to easier add other colored imgs later..

However i made a zip with only the currently colored imgs attached to this post, this is incase the mega link get broken or incase your mega traffic is maxed out for the day..(or it takes to much time)

-> take the "picture" folder which is inside the zip and let it overwrite your "picture" folder to install.

this should solve the problem for now, but i recommend to use the mega link whenever new imgs get colored, cose they will be stored there i guess..

edit.
(by the way i think the eyes for those base standing are not colored yet, or i saw it wrong, and did not copy them)

Last edited:

aleptj23

Sep 10, 2022
provide me with the tool you used to translate the game I'm from Latin America and we want the game translated but there isn't and I want to take care of it
please

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes