Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere

You forgot this button for translation
*adds to The List"
thank you, was already aware of this, sadly I have no idea where/what/when thicklolita123 is, so will do it myself when I get back to work on the translation.

sidenote : why the hell doesn't DIY stores (looking at you B&Q and Wickes) cut skirting board to size? going back tomorrow to get a section, and am taking my saw with me to cut the dang thing in the carpark so it will fit in the car.

Shaggy_

Aug 4, 2021
My game ends by day 32, what am I doing wrong? It seems to be from the fact that the popularity of my club is not high.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
My game ends by day 32, what am I doing wrong? It seems to be from the fact that the popularity of my club is not high.
Guild rep is very important. Also, you (brother) need to learn the cooking skill, or the guild will go bankrupt and that's GAME OVER.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Are you helping Shadesishere in their translation?

I intend to continue updating the translation, including the DLC (when it releases), once I finish working on our room, which I just sanded down the skirting board (need to replace a section of it, so more shopping tomorrow)

chances are I will keep the translation going even when the official english version happens (unless it's a really good translation, in which case this translation project will be quietly taken out back and put out of its misery)

I've got a lovely (new) document with a list of things that need changing in the translation on my PC, but until the room is sorted, it's currently collecting dust while I work on getting everything done.

either way, official version or not, I will be updating the translation when the DLC(s?) releases.

*Edit* I should also point out that under normal circumstances, I would normally have the translation working on a updated version of the game within a few days to a week after release at most, sadly, since march I have been tied up first with sorting out my passed away father's estate and funeral, and then I started working on doing repairs and redecorating our home, currently Rachel and I are sleeping on the sofa while I deal with the bedroom, and my main PC, which has all the translation notes and programs is currently disconnected (and awaiting some upgrades, my old 980ti is going to be replaced with a 3080/90ti depending on availability) until the room is sorted, as space is at a premium with the room being completely emptied. overall it's been a busy few months for me, thankfully the end is in site, and the room should be done soon. then I can dedicate time to the translation.
Take your time and take care. Don't rush yourself just to release the translation. I believe all of us here can be patient. Heck I will wait for years just for some translation for games, films and whatnots.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
The community of F95zone never disappoint. Bought the game but it's only in english, so thanks a lot for your hard work.

I just have a tiny question that may be already answered but does anyone have the 2 songs used during the evening? Especially the one after 9 p.m?

Reactions: tekochii

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
I just have a tiny question that may be already answered but does anyone have the 2 songs used during the evening? Especially the one after 9 p.m?
did you look in the BGM folder?? most music should be inthere

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
*adds to The List"
thank you, was already aware of this, sadly I have no idea where/what/when thicklolita123 is, so will do it myself when I get back to work on the translation.

sidenote : why the hell doesn't DIY stores (looking at you B&Q and Wickes) cut skirting board to size? going back tomorrow to get a section, and am taking my saw with me to cut the dang thing in the carpark so it will fit in the car.
1662321387308.png

Is this part also on the list?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 2025229

Is this part also on the list?
yup. as is the panties descriptions for the guild girls. before, I had thicklolita123 doing the images, however, since 1.2.1, I have been doing them myself as I haven't seen thicklolita123 around (hence why there was a quality drop for new translated images like yukari's battle skills)

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Are you helping Shadesishere in their translation?
No. I only check Inusuku ci-en and post here his progress reports.
I do appreciate that Shadesishere translates game , but i can understand that he is in tough position.
Since Inusuku contacted Kagura games and translated steam version will be "soon" ( in few month probably)
If i were Shadesishere i would doubt whether i need to continue to translate ( especially since he got so many family and house related issues) since there is official translation incoming.
But i am glad that he did not drop translation ( yet )
Since we don't know quality of translation and it is possible that DLC won't be translated officially.
Then we can enjoy unofficial DLC translation.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
to restate : once I complete work on the house (which could be anywhere between 1 week to a month, depending on how long we have to wait for the carpet fitters, furniture deliveries etc) I will be working on the translation again, and yes, that will include any DLC releases and important updates (to define important : Major game breaking bugfix updates, or any update that adds additional content/scenes)

taotio mentioned that with a official update coming out, I may not want to continue updating, so I will say this : I started this translation with the intent to translate it from start to finish (updates included), and as far as I am concerned, the translation is nowhere near finished, as too much of it is still reliant on MTL and badly needs redoing. I have made a point of making sure that all versions of the translation to date at the very least hit the following criteria :
1) Must be playable from start to the end.
2) Must be understandable enough for every playable scene to be understood, even if badly or with spelling/translation errors.
3) Try to do both of the above within a reasonable time window.

to define reasonable time window, I always aimed to have a updated/transferred translation available within 2 weeks of any Important update (see the definition above), and even with the complete rollercoaster our lives have been this year, I have managed to keep that aim.

I also look to the fan translation of Monochrome as a example of why to keep translating even with a official version coming out, as I personally find the fan translation of Monochrome to be better written and a better flow compared to it's official release, and have said as much to others that have asked within that thread.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I can't help but to appreciate Shadesishere tenacity. I do wish that there won't be many problems with your house.
I was not sure whether you would continue translation because you said that
`` unless it's a really good translation, in which case this translation project will be quietly taken out back and put out of its misery `` and you had house/family issues , but with this post you made clear statement.
I am sorry if i made you( and others ) think that you might not want to continue translation.
Speaking of Monochrome.... with Encore coming somewhere in future that would need translation too ( assuming it will be popular ).

fukmada

May 3, 2017
i guess you mean the last tournament?

have better stats and counter skill boost.. you wont need to battle the whole 5k hp..
after a certain hp amount is taken from the enemy, something else will happen ..
(more info would be a spoiler)
Oh, I killed with with the special onii-chan skill doing a crit of 2,7k damage, did I miss an event there? Mind sharing it in a spoiler box if I did? Because there was no event, just us leaving the tunnel after that. lmao

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, I killed with with the special onii-chan skill doing a crit of 2,7k damage, did I miss an event there? Mind sharing it in a spoiler box if I did? Because there was no event, just us leaving the tunnel after that. lmao
Basically a bunch of shadow people appear and you have to defeat them instead.

Vequil

May 9, 2018
Hoe can I get a perfect night sex session with the sister? like, when she's end the scene smiling with her mouth open and with a wake up morning CG?

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Hoe can I get a perfect night sex session with the sister? like, when she's end the scene smiling with her mouth open and with a wake up morning CG?

Make her feel good don't make her bad mood. before that make her more lust .

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes