gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
I intend to continue updating the translation, including the DLC (when it releases), once I finish working on our room, which I just sanded down the skirting board (need to replace a section of it, so more shopping tomorrow)

chances are I will keep the translation going even when the official english version happens (unless it's a really good translation, in which case this translation project will be quietly taken out back and put out of its misery)

I've got a lovely (new) document with a list of things that need changing in the translation on my PC, but until the room is sorted, it's currently collecting dust while I work on getting everything done.

either way, official version or not, I will be updating the translation when the DLC(s?) releases.

thank you for hardwork sir.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sadly those are left behind in the dev build, but since they are making the dlc, there might be chances that the other 2 positions and bunch of fancy stuff getting added in
All 8 positions ARE in the game. the option to select them at will? not so much.
(69, cowgirl and titjob are the 3 positions, 69 by having sister on her side and clicking fap once you have the skill, titfuck/job is done in the bathroom)

and we might never see some features... like these :
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mar 17, 2019

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
All 8 positions ARE in the game. the option to select them at will? not so much.
(69, cowgirl and titjob are the 3 positions, 69 by having sister on her side and clicking fap once you have the skill, titfuck/job is done in the bathroom)

and we might never see some features... like these :
View attachment 2014352 View attachment 2014353 View attachment 2014354 View attachment 2014355
wait a minute... this is discarded content? I can't believe it, it looks like my favorite gacha games (AKA Blue Archive) it looks even more intuitive with clear images instead of simple lists and stuff, I hope it will be implemented in the future...

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
wait a minute... this is discarded content? I can't believe it, it looks like my favorite gacha games (AKA Blue Archive) it looks even more intuitive with clear images instead of simple lists and stuff, I hope it will be implemented in the future...
yes, these are things it seems Inusuku cut, some of it can still be found in the games files (bg_19_shop in the cg folder for example)

and at this point I am assuming that a lot of these things are gone for good unless Inusuku uses them for DLC.

• Sad
Reactions: Netox

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
yes, these are things it seems Inusuku cut, some of it can still be found in the games files (bg_19_shop in the cg folder for example)

and at this point I am assuming that a lot of these things are gone for good unless Inusuku uses them for DLC.
from a (hobby) dev point of view, i guess he might have realized that it takes to much worktime to add these other things..
So if that's the case and he wanted to get done with the game at a certain time, than I would be more optimistic about that all things he couldnt add earlier will be part of the DLC..
----

a few things i want to say & ask.. :

- i was really surprised how good this game is (for a lewd game), it has so much more in it than just the lewd parts and the exellent Art..

- only downer for me is the monocrom thing, thats why i am really happy about the fan work on decensor and coloring..

- another thing that i would made differently are some lewd scenes at night, the boobs are not moving and there is no lewd sounds..
(the boobs not moving issue might be an issue that comes out of how the animations are made with different layers for easier changing clothes ect.. and moving the upper body isnt easy cose of that... if the dev didnt want to build more extra upper layer imgs)

- But i think these "downer" might have been on purpose from the dev..

- however at first when i played this game i was a bit angry cose of the grinding (not using cheat engine) thats why i looked into the imgs of the mods and builded a few animated scenes..
(also one with moving boobs).. and i changed some clothes to be 50% transparent^^.
But i got no exp with this game engine.. thats why i used the rpg maker for my experiments.
And i also wanted to add some lewd sounds to the few animations i made, but thats still something i work on cose if it sounds bad its not worth it.

so my questions are:

after day 100 is there still the possiblety for a bad end or any other end that stops the game?
(i hope not)

if i would build a larger rpg maker fangame using the colored art assets of this game (with little edits for moving boobs for example), would that be a problem ? or could it be a problem for me later?
(i would NOT rebuild the game as it is, it would be a new game with using most lewd art from the colored mods ect)

is there any chance that the rest of the game gets recolored? (if so pls use less red on the cumming effects of the girl, thats the only part that looks not so good)

is there any Artist who would like to build a similar game , and make Art assets using the lewd game imgs as example/rolemodel/inspiration ?
(because in the end its probably better to work with safe art assets if investing a lot of time
into building a game)
i know there is a recruiting section in the forum,but this question wasnt my main reason for this post

EDIT :
I forgot to ask.. what does the sleeping tea? (i didnt recognize much difference when using it..)
does it just prevent waking up to fast?

----------
however i will add 1 gif to this posting, for showing the moving boobs animation^^, and 1 img with the transparent clothes ..

titel.png
--
ani_gif.gif

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Just to be a devil advocate , every single video game does same thing.
During making game process game developers try out different things , test them and cut out content because of different reasons.
It also happens in movie/anime industry too.
What matters for me , Inusuku does great job keeping his promises and he does not milk his supporters.
We all can name many developers who milk supporters for years without any progress at all.

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
after day 100 is there still the possiblety for a bad end or any other end that stops the game?
(i hope not)

is there any chance that the rest of the game gets recolored? (if so pls use less red on the cumming effects of the girl, thats the only part that looks not so good)
Once you have beaten the thing in the ruins there is no more bad ends but events do still keep happening, before a certain update if you reached day 100, all guild activities after would automate

As for colouring that is up to people to mod really, the dev likes the monochrome look and will be doing it for the DLC and the newer version of the game he based the gameplay on

Reactions: maybe973 and dopan

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
from a (hobby) dev point of view, i guess he might have realized that it takes to much worktime to add these other things..
So if that's the case and he wanted to get done with the game at a certain time, than I would be more optimistic about that all things he couldnt add earlier will be part of the DLC..
----

a few things i want to say & ask.. :

- i was really surprised how good this game is (for a lewd game), it has so much more in it than just the lewd parts and the exellent Art..

- only downer for me is the monocrom thing, thats why i am really happy about the fan work on decensor and coloring..

- another thing that i would made differently are some lewd scenes at night, the boobs are not moving and there is no lewd sounds..
(the boobs not moving issue might be an issue that comes out of how the animations are made with different layers for easier changing clothes ect.. and moving the upper body isnt easy cose of that... if the dev didnt want to build more extra upper layer imgs)

- But i think these "downer" might have been on purpose from the dev..

- however at first when i played this game i was a bit angry cose of the grinding (not using cheat engine) thats why i looked into the imgs of the mods and builded a few animated scenes..
(also one with moving boobs).. and i changed some clothes to be 50% transparent^^.
But i got no exp with this game engine.. thats why i used the rpg maker for my experiments.
And i also wanted to add some lewd sounds to the few animations i made, but thats still something i work on cose if it sounds bad its not worth it.

so my questions are:

(i hope not)

if i would build a larger rpg maker fangame using the colored art assets of this game (with little edits for moving boobs for example), would that be a problem ? or could it be a problem for me later?
(i would NOT rebuild the game as it is, it would be a new game with using most lewd art from the colored mods ect)

is there any Artist who would like to build a similar game , and make Art assets using the lewd game imgs as example/rolemodel/inspiration ?
(because in the end its probably better to work with safe art assets if investing a lot of time
into building a game)
i know there is a recruiting section in the forum,but this question wasnt my main reason for this post

EDIT :
I forgot to ask.. what does the sleeping tea? (i didnt recognize much difference when using it..)
does it just prevent waking up to fast?

----------
however i will add 1 gif to this posting, for showing the moving boobs animation^^, and 1 img with the transparent clothes ..

View attachment 2015575
--
View attachment 2015671
Regarding the use of game files, if you do it in mod mode you will not have problems, but if you want to profit from this or create a different game with game files, you can be sued.

Reactions: Mighty_P and dopan

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Regarding the use of game files, if you do it in mod mode you will not have problems, but if you want to profit from this or create a different game with game files, you can be sued.
well in such case it's not worth it, to put much worktime in a new game without safe art assets. It's a pity.. I really admire this Art style but my art skills are just good enough for little edits..

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Tried searching for solutions in the thread, but I'm getting autoscrolling in the choices and I have no controllers that could cause that. I even turned off my bluetooth mouse and the issue still persists.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
well in such case it's not worth it, to put much worktime in a new game without safe art assets. It's a pity.. I really admire this Art style but my art skills are just good enough for little edits..
I really liked your work on the gif and the clothes, I think you could make a good mod and many here would appreciate it

Reactions: dopan

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
I really liked your work on the gif and the clothes, I think you could make a good mod and many here would appreciate it
the problem is i am not sure what can be considered as mod, and what can be considered as fan game..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------
Edit .. short answer :
"sorry i dont know the engine and cant mod the original game.. i can only make the required art edits that i showed as example & i am willing to do so if anybody can mod it into the game"

-sidenote: the moving boobs animation can't be made by just editing the art from one of the mods, cose it would affect every scene that uses the same layer img.
The transparent clothes could work , similar to how the recoloring worked.
Also adding sounds to lewd scenes & a galerie needs somebody who knows the engine.
-------
-------

Edit 2 (after more edits and testing)

The main problem with all the layers, is that whatever changes are made on the boobs (for movement), it must not conflict with the clothes layers that can be put above..
so i will do a bit more of testing and editing lewd_scene_imgs within the original game to figure out if i can make atleast a few scene_img_edits for movement and transparent clothes without conflicting with other layers(= the clothes that can be put above)..
I just dont know yet if that will work out and look well.So i cant make any promises, but i will give more info later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daseson
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes