taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I'd like to know as well. There's some cut in in the image folder that I have never seen in game like the creampie end for the cow girl scene.
I can't find the original message , but somebody said that Inusuku have habit of putting unused or not yet implemented images in game , same in his previous games too.
Some people uses those images to make mods.
It is possible that unused images might be implemented in future DLC or something too.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, guess I had best chime in with how things are going atm :

Just finished polyfilling the walls (also repairing artex is annoying and messy as hell), tomorrow I'm going to be sanding down the skirting boards and replacing parts of it, and then its onto the fun part, painting... then it's off to get the carpet fitters in.

I have a before pic, and will probably post it and a after pic once everything is done.

in terms of the translation, I should be able to resume working on it a day or two after the carpet is in, depending on how quickly I get a desk for my PC.

P.S : I also have a idea on how to get the cum on tits working, but thats only a idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

KreppyS

May 18, 2021
Yo I am so lost on how to actually buy items or anything, I'm sitting on a bunch of money but have nothing to use it on

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So, guess I had best chime in with how things are going atm :

Just finished polyfilling the walls (also repairing artex is annoying and messy as hell), tomorrow I'm going to be sanding down the skirting boards and replacing parts of it, and then its onto the fun part, painting... then it's off to get the carpet fitters in.

I have a before pic, and will probably post it and a after pic once everything is done.

in terms of the translation, I should be able to resume working on it a day or two after the carpet is in, depending on how quickly I get a desk for my PC.

P.S : I also have a idea on how to get the cum on tits working, but thats only a idea.
:0 that last part interests me, I hope progress and thanks for your work

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
loaded up the games files and had a look at the code, seems Inusuku hasn't coded in upper body bukkake or its variables yet.
annoying, as the images have been there since the demo version.

Just looked through Inusukus posts from the development phase of Fantasy, It seems he had greater plans for bukkaking the sister, but for some reason didn't go ahead with it. also note the positions available on this pic :
image-800.jpg

All in game, but not like this.

Honestly, It seems that there is still a few chunks of the game missing...
(We know Farming was intended, the bukkake system, and I know that at some point in development Inusuku had sexual stats for the guild girls implemented)

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Another from Inusuku

Fantasy was updated to Ver1.3.3 ( it was only bugfix patch )
Smartphone monochrome was updated .

Inusuku is working on DLC now ( i am assuming that steam version is either ready for release soon or another party working on it )

He also showed his WIP images for DLC.
1661769662726.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Another from Inusuku

Inusuku is working on DLC now ( i am assuming that steam version is either ready for release soon or another party working on it )

View attachment 2012041
DLC drops be like:

These are the new DREAM scenes. :KEK:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
So the next translation will be on 1.3.3?
Official translation probably will be always on last patch , but unofficial not.
Reason is simple , according to fan translator game system is build the way you can't transfer or update translation - you have to remake everything from very beginning. And since it is very tedious task and takes few days or weeks it is unreasonable to expect translation every update.

Here is my opinion.
Fan translator should pick one stable version and translate it. (They are already doing it )
Currently there is official steam version incoming , but we don't know quality of translation.
And even if official version comes , translated DLC might not.
So it is possible in future that we get either
Fan translated main game and DLC - on single stable version.
Official translated game + DLC
Or some mix like Official translated main + fan translated DLC.
Worst possible future is badly translated official main game and no DLC translation at all.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Another from Inusuku

View attachment 2012041
Dear god I hope there will be REAL scenes with the guild members, instead of another wet dream bullshit

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
загрузил игровые файлы и взглянул на код, кажется, Инусуку еще не закодировал буккаке верхней части тела или его переменные.
раздражает, так как изображения были там с демо-версии.

Только что просмотрел сообщения Инусукуса на этапе разработки Fantasy. Кажется, у него были большие планы на буккакинг сестры, но по какой-то причине он не стал этого делать. также обратите внимание на позиции, доступные на этом рисунке:
View attachment 2011415

Все в игре, но не так.

Честно говоря, кажется, что в игре все еще не хватает нескольких кусков...
(Мы знаем, что было предназначено сельское хозяйство, система буккаке, и я знаю, что в какой-то момент разработки в Инусуку была реализована сексуальная статистика для девушек гильдии)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Inusuku is still a scoundrel, since he hid so much from us!:KEK:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
loaded up the games files and had a look at the code, seems Inusuku hasn't coded in upper body bukkake or its variables yet.

Just looked through Inusukus posts from the development phase of Fantasy, It seems he had greater plans for bukkaking the sister, but for some reason didn't go ahead with it. also note the positions available on this pic :
View attachment 2011415

(We know Farming was intended, the bukkake system, and I know that at some point in development Inusuku had sexual stats for the guild girls implemented)
Inusuku is still a scoundrel, since he hid so much from us!:KEK:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Official translation probably will be always on last patch , but unofficial not.
Reason is simple , according to fan translator game system is build the way you can't transfer or update translation - you have to remake everything from very beginning. And since it is very tedious task and takes few days or weeks it is unreasonable to expect translation every update.

Here is my opinion.
Fan translator should pick one stable version and translate it. (They are already doing it )
Currently there is official steam version incoming , but we don't know quality of translation.
And even if official version comes , translated DLC might not.
So it is possible in future that we get either
Fan translated main game and DLC - on single stable version.
Official translated game + DLC
Or some mix like Official translated main + fan translated DLC.
Worst possible future is badly translated official main game and no DLC translation at all.
I intend to continue updating the translation, including the DLC (when it releases), once I finish working on our room, which I just sanded down the skirting board (need to replace a section of it, so more shopping tomorrow)

chances are I will keep the translation going even when the official english version happens (unless it's a really good translation, in which case this translation project will be quietly taken out back and put out of its misery)

I've got a lovely (new) document with a list of things that need changing in the translation on my PC, but until the room is sorted, it's currently collecting dust while I work on getting everything done.

either way, official version or not, I will be updating the translation when the DLC(s?) releases.

*Edit* I should also point out that under normal circumstances, I would normally have the translation working on a updated version of the game within a few days to a week after release at most, sadly, since march I have been tied up first with sorting out my passed away father's estate and funeral, and then I started working on doing repairs and redecorating our home, currently Rachel and I are sleeping on the sofa while I deal with the bedroom, and my main PC, which has all the translation notes and programs is currently disconnected (and awaiting some upgrades, my old 980ti is going to be replaced with a 3080/90ti depending on availability) until the room is sorted, as space is at a premium with the room being completely emptied. overall it's been a busy few months for me, thankfully the end is in site, and the room should be done soon. then I can dedicate time to the translation.

Last edited:

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020

View attachment 2011415

how do you have 8 positions unlocked? i only have 6 and cant find how to... pls help T-T

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes