Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is why I always hate RNG
Thanks anyway
In the normal days 1 to 100, there's a guaranteed comic book event so you probably just missed it and did your usual weekend stuff.
I'll have you know, I'm at day 190+ and I still haven't gotten a skill unlock event...

Velocity€3

Oct 16, 2021
Can someone please explain to me what are the definition for the stats. Like, what do each of them do. Wis, str, def, gut and whatnot. I want to know in what way do they affect the game

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone please explain to me what are the definition for the stats. Like, what do each of them do. Wis, str, def, gut and whatnot. I want to know in what way do they affect the game
I don't think they explain that to you at all unless the basic stuff you mostly see in other games.
Str / attack
Tec/ crit chance.
Def/ defense
Gut/ probably stagger resist and possibly hp growth?
wis / skill learning chance or something.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
In the normal days 1 to 100, there's a guaranteed comic book event so you probably just missed it and did your usual weekend stuff.
I'll have you know, I'm at day 190+ and I still haven't gotten a skill unlock event...
Skill unlock event? What is that?

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Sometimes you can just get a skill unlock for free when you go to the guild via rng so you don't have to buy skill books in town to unlock it.
Oh yeah, I remember I got something like that
Btw, the girl with the glasses just joined the guild in my save on day 105 and I think it's either lucky or unusual

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh yeah, I remember I got something like that
Btw, the girl with the glasses just joined the guild in my save on day 105 and I think it's either lucky or unusual
Unusual, very.
The fact that you didn't need her to beat the game makes me salute you.
o7

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
One more thing
I know I can recruit the girl with the glasses, I've met her at the library once and didn't meet her ever again
Did I do something wrong too?
You have to save her from a mugging at some point if I remember right, the comic event is just to recruit/introduce her, I am not sure if the saving her event is a one time deal

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You have to save her from a mugging at some point if I remember right, the comic event is just to recruit/introduce her, I am not sure if the saving her event is a one time deal
You need to encounter her by going to the bookstore. Then your party will comment how they are sisters/brother of action not thought and they need someone with booksmarts. At home sister will talk about her classmate who's super smart... Going to the bookstore again after this will prop another encounter (maybe this one needs to be during the sale). Then, one afternoon after training you'll save her from the alley (Dunno what happens if you lose). I believe you might need to go to the bookstore once again, then you'll introduce her to the guild during a weekday.

Reactions: GrogGuy
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes