taotio

Jun 10, 2019
It is not fully translated , but it has nothing improtant , just statistics.
Currently you have 3 options.
Wait for steam release this fall ( translation quality not yet known)
Or wait for complete fan translation (Unknown waiting time )
Or wait for DLC full complete version - next year , translation time unknown.

autoruns00

Dec 22, 2019
It is not fully translated , but it has nothing improtant , just statistics.
Currently you have 3 options.
Wait for steam release this fall ( translation quality not yet known)
Or wait for complete fan translation (Unknown waiting time )
Or wait for DLC full complete version - next year , translation time unknown.
oh I see, good to know. I thought I was having some bugs

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
I am on Day 103 and I can't beat the enemy guild and the story just end
Am I softlocked by unable to defeat the other guild or the story just end there?
I am very frustated by this

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am on Day 103 and I can't beat the enemy guild and the story just end
Am I softlocked by unable to defeat the other guild or the story just end there?
I am very frustated by this
Yeah you're probably screwed.
You're meant to beat them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to cheat then?
Or does anyone have a guide to beat them?
Almost all my stats are A+
Day 100 and you still don't have an S.
I'm guessing you're trynna raise 'em all at once and I think that's a pretty bad thing.

Tell you what, just try and raise attack instead and the next one since you're just going to hit 'em 1 - 4 times and win.

Or you can try lowering their hp and keep your hp bar higher than them til' the round ends so you win by having a higher hp bar, the numbers doesn't matter, the bar itself is.

If you want to cheat, Cheat Engine's probably your friend or save editing.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to cheat then?
Or does anyone have a guide to beat them?
Almost all my stats are A+
If you haven't already, buy all the skill books and unlock their respective skills with your skill points. Hell, unlock as much combat skills as you can. If you get lucky, you can chain attacks and crit very often. Might need to reload your save a few times, since that's all RNG.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
I'm guessing you're trynna raise 'em all at once and I think that's a pretty bad thing.

Tell you what, just try and raise attack instead and the next one since you're just going to hit 'em 1 - 4 times and win.

Or you can try lowering their hp and keep your hp bar higher than them til' the round ends so you win by having a higher hp bar, the numbers doesn't matter, the bar itself is.

Wait, the number doesn't matter?
Then I still got a chance

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, the number doesn't matter?
Then I still got a chance
Yeah, that's how the battle system works, either you win by beating 'em or by having a higher hp bar, not hp numbers so you can cheese fights if you can abuse the hp bar mechanic.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021

I had 400 attack, S tec and decent amount of attack skill books and it took way more than 4 hits. It was tough to finish because I neglected def (like B-). Def increasing events are way too rare.. The gate thing before this took every move point I had (with using a cheer).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had 400 attack, S tec and decent amount of attack skill books and it took way more than 4 hits. It was tough to finish because I neglected def (like B-). Def increasing events are way too rare.. The gate thing before this took every move point I had (with using a cheer).
When I fought the team, I only had 280 def.
I just spammed the cheer and big bro attack then just use the normal attacks with max bars.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
No android version yet? :(
Not even in schedule.
Inusuku have plans to release steam version first , then DLC , then steam DLC ( this one not confirmed yet ) , then he got to make Monochrome Encore , then mini project , comic/manga and Sister explorer.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, that's how the battle system works, either you win by beating 'em or by having a higher hp bar, not hp numbers so you can cheese fights if you can abuse the hp bar mechanic.
Wait, I won against the guild but I still get the credit scene
Is this the end of the story or something?

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
One more thing
I know I can recruit the girl with the glasses, I've met her at the library once and didn't meet her ever again
Did I do something wrong too?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
One more thing
I know I can recruit the girl with the glasses, I've met her at the library once and didn't meet her ever again
Did I do something wrong too?
Eh.
You could meet 'er again in the comic book event in town or something.
I guess you missed your chance so you might wanna wait for the event again and pray for RNGsus to make that happen.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes