Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Bedroom is stripped bare, currently getting qoutes to get the ceiling done, then paint the walls, then do the carpeting...

my pc is currently in bits in the living room, I also plan to upgrade its GPU (currently plodding along on a 980ti... that I bought 2 days before nvidia announced the 1080... for cheaper then the 980ti... much swearing was done that day)

anyway, I'm keeping up to date with what Inusuku is doing, and I'm contemplating how to go ahead translation-wise, especially as it looks like there will be a proper english release.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Bedroom is stripped bare, currently getting qoutes to get the ceiling done, then paint the walls, then do the carpeting...

my pc is currently in bits in the living room, I also plan to upgrade its GPU (currently plodding along on a 980ti... that I bought 2 days before nvidia announced the 1080... for cheaper then the 980ti... much swearing was done that day)

anyway, I'm keeping up to date with what Inusuku is doing, and I'm contemplating how to go ahead translation-wise, especially as it looks like there will be a proper english release.
Impossible. This game has taught me that you only get stuck on the couch if you flashed your dick too many times.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

It seems the English version went up 20% and became the main priority since just last week. Unsure how that will translate to the following weeks.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Well , Inusuku can't really translate game by himself.
So he probably contacted translation company like Kagura games ( he did so in past )
However i don't think i have seen any announcements from any translation companies , so i have no idea who is translating it , and since Inusuke plans to release steam ver this fall i am assuming that company is not very busy.

However thinking again , it is strange.
If its 3rd company translating game , why Inusuku changed priorities and delayed DLC.
I mean , its not like he is personally translating game in that case ,3rd company can do everything by themselves.

milflover182

Oct 24, 2021
yo how do I unlock the 4th H-pos in status (the one between 69 and titty fuck)
I read the FAQ already and did everything to unlock positions but I can't get the 4th one help

Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
Hey i have a problem with the game right now any time get to this point of the game, it will freeze and send me back to the main menu, Screenshot (28)(1).png I have tried to fix it on my own but i couldn't do anything, can someone help

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have downloaded and extracted several times but the error is still there.
Bro, if you're doing the exact same thing every time, you're not actually resolving the issue. That's like hitting the power button a few times without double checking if the power cord's even plugged in. If that file has an issue, 1) make sure the file is actually there and 2) make sure the file actually works. If the file's all fucked up, double check your extraction settings. See if switching it from Unicode or whatever to Japanese changes anything.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I have downloaded and extracted several times but the error is still there.
some questions :
what are you using to extract the files?
what version of windows are you on? (and is it 32 or 64)
can you recreate the issue? (is it only on a specific day/event? does it happen constantly etc etc)
where have you extracted the files to? (strange, but it actually does matter)
are you using any mods? (based on what you have said already I am guessing not)

forgive me for not helping sooner, but right now I'm currently fairly busy IRL, but I will endeavor to help ASAP once these questions have been answered.

*edit 15/8* had to go back to B&Q to look for more paint samples, our first selections didn't turn out so great, but on plus side, I have almost everything needed for the actually prep & painting. hoping to have the room painted before thursday, then it's time to get the carpet guys in, then we can look at beds, furniture, desk etc etc...

Last edited:

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
I said I'd try coloring everything. Progress gonna be slow with school coming up. I'm here to give you these two images for the standing images. Eyes aren't there because they're actually separate files. Wanted to see if anyone sees something i should change or if anything's wrong with the colors or something. I'll be back with more eventually but if you wanna use these in-game without the eye color already, just save the image and put them in C:\Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy- 1.3.1\Data\Picture (or wherever your game is installed.)
stand_imouto_paja1.png stand_imouto4.png

jamsc13

Aug 22, 2019
How do I pass the food part?. Keeps giving me the farmer ending even though Im letting my sister the whole time

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes