DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Early from Inusuku this week.

Ongoing projects and rough progress
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ DLC
priority Progress: ■ □□□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Remake
Progress: ■■ □□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ (Multilingual)
Steam Version Progress: ■□□□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Smartphone Version
Progress: ■■■■■ ■■■■
■(Title undecided) Mini Project
Progress: ■□□□□ □□□□□
■SisterEXplorer
Progress: □□□□□ □□□□□

Inusuku announces Monochrome smartphone ver on 8/11 , shows some WIP art about remake , and encourages people to buy during summer sale ( till 8/31).

Since smartphone version is done, Inusuku is focusing on steam release and DLC for fantasy ( this game ).
SisterEXplorer 2025 estimated release date

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know if there was a way for the sister to accept or request a creampie? Every time I warn, she refuses. it does not prevent me from doing it, but a little sister who asks is very exciting.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know if there was a way for the sister to accept or request a creampie? Every time I warn, she refuses. it does not prevent me from doing it, but a little sister who asks is very exciting.
I don't think the game allows her to ask.

Reactions: pouet

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
She doesn't ask but she's the type to say no but still wants it anyway when it's all said and done.
(only if she trusts you enough of course)

Reactions: pouet

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
While I don't doubt that, I'm just pointing out that there actually isn't any incest in the English version of the game. They're literally described as childhood friends. The game even emphasizes that the dude just stamps the title "little sis" on every girl he encounters, even a certain ancient librarian.

I don't think it's really comparable to 1000 year old lolis though, because the whole point of 1000 year old lolis is that they're intentionally designed to look like lolis. There isn't really anything you could point to in Sister Travel at a glance and be like "yep, that's incest." That said, no idea how Medina passed the "young girl" check.
I had a feeling Steam reviewers got lazy in reviewing that they didn't reach the point long enough to meet Medina. Which is surprising given how early you actually get her in your party hahaha

Still, I'm grateful to them because Sister Travel is the reason why I found Inusuku.

Will be patiently waiting for version 1.3.2!

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
I haven't been able to make the sound work. Currently, when playing the game, no music or other sounds plays. Does anyone know what the fix for that might be?
Good answer from MrHelper's reply
Also to add:
If ever you have a surround sound setup then try disabling that / switching to Stereo temporarily for the game as it could've been causing you to not here much of the game.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
I haven't been able to make the sound work. Currently, when playing the game, no music or other sounds plays. Does anyone know what the fix for that might be?
For me, right click on the speaker icon then click on sound, it would say audio enhancement problem, click yes to reenable, then restart your pc, that's what fixed it for me

Or just troubleshoot sound setting

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Entirely new game, likely a sequel to Sister Travel.
They are asking if they are remaking or updating the game. It's been around for over 2 years now, still has a page on DLSite where you can download a trial version on. And it's definitely not a sequel to Sister Travel.

Correction: It's been over 3 years since March.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
the link is still fine on my end... maybe it's regional issue or did you just quote the wrong post?
I tried it with Jdownloader, and it did work, but It strangely won't work on web browser. It only shows the main page of mega after clicking the link. First time this happens, not sure why. Thanks for the nice work.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, I don't think its possible, When she's on top [after MC gone to sleep] is it possible to cum inside? kinda been trying this for hours. Maybe someone found a way? if not, let me know so I wont waste my time further.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hey, I don't think its possible, When she's on top [after MC gone to sleep] is it possible to cum inside? kinda been trying this for hours. Maybe someone found a way? if not, let me know so I wont waste my time further.
not from the base game... but you can try install the mod by BlueFireNick where (s)he add various mechanics and scenes including cum-inside in cowgirl scene (i think, haven't tried it yet)

Reactions: ThePumpkin

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't remember if computers come with a rar file opener these days, but try downloading WINrar and opening with that instead. Programs like 7zip can open zip files, but not rar files.
I don't know if your 7zip is outdated or you're just that out of the loop because they CAN extract.
7zip is pretty much Winrar but udpated / better

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes