DARKKin09

Jul 16, 2020
That's interesting.

This was actually something that I was asking BlueFireNick if it was possible to do just two pages back.
Hopefully toggleable piston speeds can become a thing for most if not all scenes, since It's pretty slow.

Again, no idea if it can be done, but if something similar is already in the games files, hopefully it'll make it a lot easier to implement.
I share the sentiment that the speed is quite slow.
It's strange for the images to be in the files yet completely unused to this day. Perhaps Inusuku has plans to include varying speeds in the next big update.
I'm moderately interested in modding this game if only a little after seeing what BlueFireNick has done with his own ideas so I'll probably look into this tomorrow, as I am now headed to bed.

Many thanks for the reply and good night!

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I share the sentiment that the speed is quite slow.
It's strange for the images to be in the files yet completely unused to this day. Perhaps Inusuku has plans to include varying speeds in the next big update.
I'm moderately interested in modding this game if only a little after seeing what BlueFireNick has done with his own ideas so I'll probably look into this tomorrow, as I am now headed to bed.

Many thanks for the reply and good night!
Good night :) Hopefully you can get in touch with him if you need the help, it's always great to see more fan-made mods, even if it's small QoL features.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Padav22

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's not that they can't read, it's that they choose not to read. And what's more is, they are usually the first to wish games get translated. It's kinda like the people who complain that a game is too linear, but when giving more than 2 choices they then complain that it's too complex and doesn't tell them EXACTLY what to do.......even when it does.
"translated"? Don't you mean MTL'd because they "don't mind and can understand the story well enough?" :ROFLMAO:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Seems like there was another by Inusuku.

Can't understand everything of it , but it seems like he is talking about each of his projects plus his health report/living report.
``Fantasy DLC is still in the stage of creating materials (backgrounds, standing pictures, etc.).
The plot is up, but the details are still there, so it's
autumn? It's ridiculous progress, but I'll do my best. ``
Lets hope he does not burn out.

Reactions: betaseeker

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
It's actually quite worrisome cause it looks like he's dealing with multiple fronts at once.
He has like 6 projects listed and only the smartphone release of his first monokuro game is nearing completion.

On a side note, many thanks for the awesome people in here who are keeping this thread alive and well!

• Sad
Reactions: Nyxie

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
It's updated to the current version of the game, but as for additional content, I'm currently on a separate project right now (I'm like a squirrel seeing a cookie when it comes to attention spans).
Um, buddy, with your mod, I stopped seeing onsen scenes. Your mod is cool, but I would also like the content of the last update... I'm selfish and I want everything at once :KEK: Maybe it's something wrong with me with "rainy days", but does anyone have something similar ? Or maybe there's something I don't know? FFFox Mod Ver 1.3.4d

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
does anyone know how to peep the other member during their bath? i cant seem to find the option
If you mean when you first get the onsen mission, the answer is you can't. You can only peep on them on return visits. If you still can't, I have no clue. I peeped and got all 4 panties (I don't think you can peep and steal panties on the same trip).

If you mean catching them showering when it rains, it's random.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Yep.
A new from Inusuku.

In short , he realised that there is too much work and his plans need to be adjusted.
<
(the things I thought I(Inusuku) could do)
・ Sister!
Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ DLC
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Remake
▼ Things that I(Inusuku) did not expect
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ FANZA Version
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ (Multilingual)
Steam Version ・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Smartphone >

<
So, sorry DLC fall is not normal!!!!!
So let me(Inusuku) change my schedule early next year!
It was impossible to go back and forth with various procedures (I'm sure everyone knew)>

<
Anyway, I'm going to change the work priorities a bit.
Steam version > DLC > remake > Other
DLC feels like around the beginning of the year... Forgive me! >

He also attached a small daily life report ( he is having some health issues , but slowly recovers )

Also i might be wrong , but i am assuming by steam version he means translated to Eng one.
Inusuku did translate ( through 3rd companies ) previous games in multiple languages ( Eng , Kr , Cn)
Would appreciate if somebody fluent enough read his report and say definitely.

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
>Steam version
I'm sad that his game is going to be rejected hard because incest/young girl japanese character.
While it could be possible rejected , Inusuku already got at least 1 on steam that has incest/young girl japanese character.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
While it could be possible rejected , Inusuku already got at least 1 on steam that has incest/young girl japanese character.
I'm not really sure if there's actual incest in that game. Like people think one of the two girls you start with is his sister, but the game intro makes it sound like neither girls are actually related.

Reactions: betaseeker
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes