taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I'm not really sure if there's actual incest in that game. Like people think one of the two girls you start with is his sister, but the game intro makes it sound like neither girls are actually related.
From people who would like to ban/deny this game from steam just name and aestetics would be enough.
It is called sister travel , description is " The story of an adventurer and his sister-like companions "

It is same as 1000 year old loli. It does not matter if she is technically adult , Steam or any game rating agency would see her as loli.

And if it really really matter of "incest " , Kagura games or whatever company just need to translate sister as step sister or something .

Personal opinion - in sister travel it was real incest.

Reactions: betaseeker

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
While it could be possible rejected , Inusuku already got at least 1 on steam that has incest/young girl japanese character.
I'm laughing at the extremely bad PowerPoint presentation introduction of the characters video, looks like something i would've made when i was 12

• Haha

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
From people who would like to ban/deny this game from steam just name and aestetics would be enough.
It is called sister travel , description is " The story of an adventurer and his sister-like companions "

It is same as 1000 year old loli. It does not matter if she is technically adult , Steam or any game rating agency would see her as loli.

And if it really really matter of "incest " , Kagura games or whatever company just need to translate sister as step sister or something .

Personal opinion - in sister travel it was real incest.
While I don't doubt that, I'm just pointing out that there actually isn't any incest in the English version of the game. They're literally described as childhood friends. The game even emphasizes that the dude just stamps the title "little sis" on every girl he encounters, even a certain ancient librarian.

I don't think it's really comparable to 1000 year old lolis though, because the whole point of 1000 year old lolis is that they're intentionally designed to look like lolis. There isn't really anything you could point to in Sister Travel at a glance and be like "yep, that's incest." That said, no idea how Medina passed the "young girl" check.

• Haha

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So, uh... at 101 day it becomes literally Imouto Life2 huh...

That was... ugh, "decepcionante"
There's actually more to do after that, but I don't see why you wouldn't be happy that you can actually focus on the sister instead of training combat stats all day. 100 days is a long ass time.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Adding to the above , there will be DLC this winter or early 2023.
According to Inusuku , story will continue while adding new events to existing npc.

reartykeuniverse

Nov 9, 2021
Is there a certain trust threshold/other criteria to meet before the imouto is willing to let onii-chan cum inside her?

My trust is at like 300+, onii-chan already impotent from the big adventure, but she’s still unhappy whenever she gets cummed inside.

The imouto in Imouto Life was okay with creampies after the game got “cleared” iirc.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Is there a certain trust threshold/other criteria to meet before the imouto is willing to let onii-chan cum inside her?

My trust is at like 300+, onii-chan already impotent from the big adventure, but she’s still unhappy whenever she gets cummed inside.

The imouto in Imouto Life was okay with creampies after the game got “cleared” iirc.
How high is her interest stat? If it's too low, she won't enjoy sexytimes as much.

There are several ways to increase her interest. The easiest is to bathe with her, since you can't not bathe -- especially if you haven't cleared Day 100 yet, since bathing won't use time you could otherwise use for voluntary training and reading adventure books. Bathing together actually provides more time for training, since it only takes 30 minutes while bathing separately uses a full hour, and the only things you can do while she's bathing alone are to either peep on her or go panty fishing.

Voolog

Jul 7, 2017
I haven't been able to make the sound work. Currently, when playing the game, no music or other sounds plays. Does anyone know what the fix for that might be?

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Just checking replies on Inusuki ci-en , i noticed this.
` Q. Steam版についてですが国外版は無修正など、あり得ますでしょうか?
A.その国の基準に準じますので無修正OKな国では無修正になります。 ただ日本国内からのアクセスはブロックされるはずです。`

If i am not wrong , that means it is possible that uncensored version will be available on steam( not directly of course , but as optional patch from 3rd website i guess).

reartykeuniverse

Nov 9, 2021
How high is her interest stat? If it's too low, she won't enjoy sexytimes as much.

There are several ways to increase her interest. The easiest is to bathe with her, since you can't not bathe -- especially if you haven't cleared Day 100 yet, since bathing won't use time you could otherwise use for voluntary training and reading adventure books. Bathing together actually provides more time for training, since it only takes 30 minutes while bathing separately uses a full hour, and the only things you can do while she's bathing alone are to either peep on her or go panty fishing.
Her interest is also nearing 300 as well

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yep.
A new from Inusuku.

In short , he realised that there is too much work and his plans need to be adjusted.
<
(the things I thought I(Inusuku) could do)
・ Sister!
Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ DLC
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Remake
▼ Things that I(Inusuku) did not expect
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ FANZA Version
・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ (Multilingual)
Steam Version ・ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Smartphone >

<
So, sorry DLC fall is not normal!!!!!
So let me(Inusuku) change my schedule early next year!
It was impossible to go back and forth with various procedures (I'm sure everyone knew)>

<
Anyway, I'm going to change the work priorities a bit.
Steam version > DLC > remake > Other
DLC feels like around the beginning of the year... Forgive me! >

He also attached a small daily life report ( he is having some health issues , but slowly recovers )

Also i might be wrong , but i am assuming by steam version he means translated to Eng one.
Inusuku did translate ( through 3rd companies ) previous games in multiple languages ( Eng , Kr , Cn)
Would appreciate if somebody fluent enough read his report and say definitely.
seems cool, i'm very interested in monochrome remake also i hope that inusuku will add the possbility to regain fertility after you decide to cure your sister, maybe as a choiche of the player after another big adventure or something

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Little progress report :
Small amount of tweaks/fixes to the translation done.

... that's it.

I am seriously bogged down atm with really annoying RL things to deal with, least of all is a f*****g council inspection due to someone (neighbour, I know which one too) claiming we had a dead fox in the garden (we didn't, a fox family sleeps in the garden sometimes) and they turned up to dispose of it while me and Rachel were out, first we knew of it was when we got a letter afterwards. So they are turning up in 2 days, worst timing possible as we are in the middle of a big clearout already, even have people hired already to come and take away a bunch of stuff... on the 10th.

so, been rushing around trying to get everything clean and tidy for that, which has only agitated my joints to hell and back, more then they already have been (gentlemen, allow me to dispense some wisdom, a lady with a high sex drive sounds amazing (and is!) right up until you get to my age and your joints and muscles start giving you grief just doing everyday things).

so in short :
6oq2i5.gif

On a sidenote, we are going to get our own back on that neighbour, somehow, someway.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am seriously bogged down atm with really annoying RL things to deal with, least of all is a f*****g council inspection due to someone (neighbour, I know which one too) claiming we had a dead fox in the garden (we didn't, a fox family sleeps in the garden sometimes) and they turned up to dispose of it while me and Rachel were out, first we knew of it was when we got a letter afterwards. So they are turning up in 2 days, worst timing possible as we are in the middle of a big clearout already, even have people hired already to come and take away a bunch of stuff... on the 10th.
Seems like false flaggers doing false flagging shenanigans.

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
I'm looking to a simple color in most of the cut-ins and cg WITH the gray hair color by using bits of the first decensor as partial reference. If I can get through it all, I'll post it here soon enough. Don't expect a professional's work though.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Seems like false flaggers doing false flagging shenanigans.
Yeah, I know who and why.
the who is easy, as only one house can see into our back garden currently (the house on the other side is currently vacant).
The why is even easier, the newcomers have bought the next door house as a fixer-upper to sell on, so they've been constantly hammering, drilling etc for the last 6 months at all hours, even at night, so I imagine someone has complained about the noise (not us, we were just tolerating it) and they think it was us.

• Angry

MrHelper

Apr 1, 2021
I haven't been able to make the sound work. Currently, when playing the game, no music or other sounds plays. Does anyone know what the fix for that might be?
There's a volume button on the top left corner next to the sister's stats. If that doesn't work try restarting the game if u are using Bluetooth headphones, for some reason the game or window decided to use my speakers instead of my headphones. A restart works for me at least.

Reactions: Voolog

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Early from Inusuku this week.

Ongoing projects and rough progress
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ DLC
priority Progress: ■ □□□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Remake
Progress: ■■ □□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ (Multilingual)
Steam Version Progress: ■□□□□ □□□□□
■ Sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Smartphone Version
Progress: ■■■■■ ■■■■
■(Title undecided) Mini Project
Progress: ■□□□□ □□□□□
■SisterEXplorer
Progress: □□□□□ □□□□□

Inusuku announces Monochrome smartphone ver on 8/11 , shows some WIP art about remake , and encourages people to buy during summer sale ( till 8/31).

Since smartphone version is done, Inusuku is focusing on steam release and DLC for fantasy ( this game ).

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes