dopan

Feb 7, 2020
@ katomon i am not sure where to find the game.dat or if i have it in my moded game version (i couldnt find it sry)

-----
@ all
well i tryed editing diefferent layer imgs for the moving boobs but it doesnt work out of 2 reasons:

1. like i thought in the first place it will conflict with the clothes layers which looks buged at the end.
2. the movement of the gifs are way faster than the movement ingame, which will make the animation look bad in the original game ( = faster movement of the gif looks better)
---
next thing i tryed is adding the transparency to some clothes ("cami" and "shortpantu")
the problem is, the more transparent they are the less details and contrast the clothes will have..
i will add an example img for that:
(using about 70% visible, which means 30% transparent)
Screenshot_1.png

I am not sure if that is not a bit to much transparency and might try other setup which takes more time..
But i would like to hear some oppinnions if that transparency showed on imgs above is to much or not..
I might make different folders with diefferent transparencys so that everybody can choose what they like more. And in anycase i recomment to keep a safecopy of your "hscene"-folder just incase you want to change it later again.
I also plan to make seperated "hscene"-folder, so that everybody can decide if they want only one clothing or both transparent.. and to give the option to use different transparencys if wanted.
(means you could use 30% on to cami and perhaps 15-20% on the pants for example).

I am really sorry that i cant add the moving boobs animations into the original game,or the lewd sounds..
But for the transparecy i want atleast give several options..
Depending on the time and motivation i can use it will take 1 or a few days, till i can share
the little "transparency mod" which will use the colored mod version IMGs of the game.
( so i recommened to have the colored mod installed in the first place^^ )
sidenote: making the transparency itself goes pretty fast, but testing ect takes a bit time aswell

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
@ katomon i am not sure where to find the game.dat or if i have it in my moded game version (i couldnt find it sry)

-----
@ all
well i tryed editing diefferent layer imgs for the moving boobs but it doesnt work out of 2 reasons:

1. like i thought in the first place it will conflict with the clothes layers which looks buged at the end.
2. the movement of the gifs are way faster than the movement ingame, which will make the animation look bad in the original game ( = faster movement of the gif looks better)
---
next thing i tryed is adding the transparency to some clothes ("cami" and "shortpantu")
the problem is, the more transparent they are the less details and contrast the clothes will have..
i will add an example img for that:
(using about 70% visible, which means 30% transparent)
View attachment 2018430

I am not sure if that is not a bit to much transparency and might try other setup which takes more time..
But i would like to hear some oppinnions if that transparency showed on imgs above is to much or not..
I might make different folders with diefferent transparencys so that everybody can choose what they like more. And in anycase i recomment to keep a safecopy of your "hscene"-folder just incase you want to change it later again.
I also plan to make seperated "hscene"-folder, so that everybody can decide if they want only one clothing or both transparent.. and to give the option to use different transparencys if wanted.
(means you could use 30% on to cami and perhaps 15-20% on the pants for example).

I am really sorry that i cant add the moving boobs animations into the original game,or the lewd sounds..
But for the transprecy i want atleast give several options..
Depending on the time and motivation i can use it will take 1 or a few days, till i can share
the little "transparency mod" which will use the colored mod version IMGs of the game.
( so i recommened to have the colored mod installed in the first place^^ )
sidenote: making the transparency itself goes pretty fast, but testing ect takes a bit time aswell

I really think the images you showed are fine, it is not very clear and not very transparent

Reactions: dopan

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Any tips for 100day boss (this 5000hp thing)
i guess you mean the last tournament?

have better stats and counter skill boost.. you wont need to battle the whole 5k hp..
after a certain hp amount is taken from the enemy, something else will happen ..
(more info would be a spoiler)

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
i guess you mean the last tournament?

have better stats and counter skill boost.. you wont need to battle the whole 5k hp..
after a certain hp amount is taken from the enemy, something else will happen ..
(more info would be a spoiler)
ye this black orb thing

and like how much dmg i need to do

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
@ MugiwaraL
ok if you allready battle the black orb than i missunderstood , you probably just need better stats, i dont remember what i had.. but i had to use a older save and focus more on stats gain aswell^^
i just recommend to boost your counter and use defend, so you lose less hp and still do dmg by countering

@ all

Little Transparency MOD

link might not be availleble for long ( i have no acc )
-> if link is broken or the attached zip is broken ,and you need a new one, just let me know..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like i allready explained in older posts, this Mod replaces some imgs with versions that have transparency.. It uses the colored MOD which should be installed in the first place.
("example img" and "how to install" readme and "default backup" included)
- you can choose yourself which clothing gets 15% or 30% transparency, folders are seperated..
it should be easy to do, just copy paste whats required.
- this mod only changes the "cami" & "shortpantu"..

Have fun!

sidenote:
on my game version i am using 30% on the "cami" and 15% on the "shortpantu"..
(that makes the most sence for me^^)

(Transparency MOD)

Last edited:

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
@ MugiwaraL
ok if you allready battle the black orb than i missunderstood , you probably just need better stats, i dont remember what i had.. but i had to use a older save and focus more on stats gain aswell^^
i just recommend to boost your counter and use defend, so you lose less hp and still do dmg by countering

@ all

Little Tranparency MOD

-> if link is broken or the attached zip is broken ,and you need a new one, just let me know..

like i allready explained in older posts, this Mod replaces some imgs with versions that have transparency.. It uses the colored MOD which should be installed in the first place.
- you can choose yourself which clothing gets 15% or 30% transparency, folders are seperated..
-this mod only changes the "cami" & "shortpantu"..

Have fun!

sidenote:

Workupload (Transparency MOD)
30% looks like its a plastic bag... I think 5% tops would be best as it would leave some room for imagination. Was really impressed by your gif attempt! You can play around the bath scenes first as there are no clothing and a lot of action for test purposes.

Reactions: Padav22

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
30% looks like its a plastic bag... I think 5% tops would be best as it would leave some room for imagination. Was really impressed by your gif attempt! You can play around the bath scenes first as there are no clothing and a lot of action for test purposes.
5% changes nothing thats why i used 15% minimum.. however i am not sure what you mean with the bath scenes, the gif was only a try to let the boobs move,.. the game is animated by defaullt and i cant change much on that by just editing IMGs.
Also i cant affect conflicting img layers without having an "editor version" of the game & knowing the engine,.. both things that i dont have.
(the stuff i wanted to change was not possible in the original game like i wanted..)

i think the art assets could be used and edited to build a lof of new animations or different imgs, but that would only make sence in a game that is builded completly new from the beginning(in order to have an editor game version), which is something i can do, but cant share.
(thas why i gave up on this idea, if i wanna make a lewd game myself i need to find an artist first who wants to be part of a game dev team.. sadly my digital art skills are pretty low and only good enough to make edits^^)

edit:

by the way with paint3d and the "original_(backup)" folder imgs, you can edit the imgs to 5% or 10% to try out if that fits better for you..

Last edited:

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
@ MugiwaraL

@ all

Little Tranparency MOD

- this mod only changes the "cami" & "shortpantu"..

Have fun!

sidenote:

Workupload (Transparency MOD)
hmm how to boost counter

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
hmm how to boost counter
there are different skill that can boost counters, but i cant say how to trigger all options that unlock those skills.. i think there is also a book that you can buy in town to boost counters.
(about stats: i think if you have all stats on rank "s", you should have no problem..)

edit.
perhaps stats on rank "a" might be allready enough .. but "b" is to low
(and attack should be the highest stat)

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes