PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
after looking at the posts here, I couldn't find a save.. but I managed to find it on another site.. here it is for anyone who wants it

Reactions: Caim ~

joballs

Apr 12, 2018
But is it worth trying to reach it?
Even after she is open to sex, filling her good bar is quite tedious and time-consuming, the best way is to penetrate/piston and wait a long time.

So wasting time trying to put her in deep slumber and not being able to raise her good bar seems like a waste to me.

That's another bad point, it's impossible to make her cum in her sleep.
But the game makes up for them more than enough with how much content it added from the previous one.
It's not impossible at all if you have first insertion bonus + cumshot bonus even with first insert only when she's in a horny mood you can usually get her to cum. But I agree it's less easy than in monochrome

MrHelper

Apr 1, 2021
My sister has a fever... "Is she sick or is she about to explode, doctor?"
"Yes."
"Yes." The Doctor calmly says it after checking her status. "Luckily, it seems like is just a typical C4 she probably ate accidentally, and she's in her golden opportunity to free her from exploding, but there are still risk of failure, are you willing to take it? If you agree, I'm gonna call-in my squad to disarm the bomb."

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Really? Not even after you finish the grand adventure and have plenty of experience/stats?

Nov 17, 2020
I think i figure out a glick or something, i've found a image in data files that is not possible to be "used" its named "h_s05_pose03_03" and there is a new version available with bug fixes, and that should be fixed on it (i think)
P.S.: if someone know a way to make it works plz reply

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
"Yes." The Doctor calmly says it after checking her status. "Luckily, it seems like is just a typical C4 she probably ate accidentally, and she's in her golden opportunity to free her from exploding, but there are still risk of failure, are you willing to take it? If you agree, I'm gonna call-in my squad to disarm the bomb."
maxresdefault.jpg

Guess what Game I've been replaying while we have been sleeping on the sofa. (annoying, as I had completed it on PS4, now I have to do it all again on Series X)

anyway :
futurama-good-news.gif

have a date for the carpet to be fitted! (the 28th) AND I've got the first layer of paint on the walls! so once the carpet is in it's then a case of ordering the bed, sofa, desk and that 65/77" LG C1 plus some other bits of furniture. which means that I can soon resume working on the translation once the carpet is in!

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes