DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Nice, do i just need to get to the hot spring ?

Also what do these mean ?
View attachment 1923294
Stars: Have you noticed the stars on certain attacks? You build them to do special attacks or Oniichan's regular attack.
Stats as I remember it is: Attack, Crit rate, Defense, block rate (?), counter rate(?). Less two might be swapped.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Shadesishere also 1.3.2 is releasing soon ( maybe its already here )
However Inusuku himself said that itis very minor and there is no much need to apply it.
It is basically some typos and bgm volume fixes .
Also , yea , mods do break things... So you might be blamed for things you did not do.
Probably should put a disclamer in first page about that.

ClosedPerson

Jun 14, 2020
While messing around in the files, I made a small mod.

Download (for translation version 0.3).

Adds a bit more "play" in the bath when washing your sister. Requires 200 trust, and then 250, and 300 interest to proceed further and further. Also has a scene when she's 'frustrated' and has had enough experience to have sex in the bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did a bit of editing to get a few basic images, but...if anyone with a bit more artistic talent wants to submit a couple better images for the scenes (or even makes to make images to create a new scene), let me know. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this mod.
I downloaded this and the girls panties on Hotspring event are now all gone, LUL. But nice mod anyway... Looks like I need 4 weeks more for reclaim their panties.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hold up... those are translated... whoever made that mod, you screwed something up. (odd that they messed up that bit, but not the HP bar)
Found the issue, it appears that they put an untranslated picture for colored mod for some reason, and Hp bar is a separate picture/file

also this shopping menu i found in cg file is cute, anyway to make it show up in game ?
cute.PNG

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
BlueFireNick your succubuss vial seems to be bugged. I bought one for 3k gold and then inventory says I have two, but i can't use it: "I don't have such a thing"
Yeah. The succubus vial count seems bugged. When purchasing or preparing the tea, I always get the same number listed regardless of how many are actually in inventory. In my case it lists "Succubus vial (3)" regardless of how many I acually have.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Yeah. The succubus vial count seems bugged. When purchasing or preparing the tea, I always get the same number listed regardless of how many are actually in inventory. In my case it lists "Succubus vial (3)" regardless of how many I acually have.
i even tried with cheat engine to find the adress and set the value there, but without success, i hope it gets fixed

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick your succubuss vial seems to be bugged. I bought one for 3k gold and then inventory says I have two, but i can't use it: "I don't have such a thing"
i even tried with cheat engine to find the adress and set the value there, but without success, i hope it gets fixed
Found the two issues insides strings. They were old variables that had been replaced, but I missed them inside the strings. Fix updated below. Should show correct number and allow use immediately.

I downloaded this and the girls panties on Hotspring event are now all gone, LUL. But nice mod anyway... Looks like I need 4 weeks more for reclaim their panties.
That might be because of an old version of the mod. The newest update changed several variables, so try out the latest update below.

tekochii

Feb 8, 2022
Took a bit of hunting and testing, and finally managed to get it with a simple erase picture command...
Anyway, fixed below.
"--Imouto will beg in tub at end of bath if frustrated enough (2 or higher)"
How do i get her to beg or 'get frustrated'? I'm currently grinding to get this event, would save me time if anyone knows. also what do you mean by '2 or higher'?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes