StrollingSky

Apr 24, 2022
I may be stupid, but why can't I hear any sound? I have the sound icon on max (3 ticks) and the game isn't muted anywhere on my computer.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I may be stupid, but why can't I hear any sound? I have the sound icon on max (3 ticks) and the game isn't muted anywhere on my computer.
Have you turned it off and turn it on again?
Also do you extract it correctly?
If so, sorry I couldn't help anymore.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku today about DLC.

``I am working on DLC with a goal around autumn, but there are various things,
and it could be delayed, so it may take time.``

The planned contents
1 - Story-wise, it is a continuation of the events of 1.3.0 ,if you don't know if you want to continue, play 1.3.0!
2 - Adding story branching.
3 - Adding things you can do at home , on holidays , adding random events.
4 - Continuation of Yumesei Event , etc.
5 - Adding H events , more H.
6 - Additional story/events and addition of H-scenes for each sub-character.
7 - Battle system improvements , adding of album function( gallery ) , UI improvements.

This is planned content ! it is not confirmed that everything will be implemented.

So lets hope everything goes right and Inusuku can implement everything here.

Bug fixes have been made in Ver1.3.2.
This time it will be a minor bug fix!
So it's okay if you don't forcibly replace it ... I wonder.

- Fix a bug that may not be processed correctly during the first fight - Adjust the volume of BGM 2 on the title screen

- Fix other typos and minor bugs

Last edited:

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
New from Inusuku today about DLC.

``I am working on DLC with a goal around autumn, but there are various things,
and it could be delayed, so it may take time.``

The planned contents
1 - Story-wise, it is a continuation of the events of 1.3.0 ,if you don't know if you want to continue, play 1.3.0!
2 - Adding story branching.
3 - Adding things you can do at home , on holidays , adding random events.
4 - Continuation of Yumesei Event , etc.
5 - Adding H events , more H.
6 - Additional story/events and addition of H-scenes for each sub-character.
7 - Battle system improvements , adding of album function( gallery ) , UI improvements.

This is planned content ! it is not confirmed that everything will be implemented.

So lets hope everything goes right and Inusuku can implement everything here.

Bug fixes have been made in Ver1.3.2.
This time it will be a minor bug fix!
So it's okay if you don't forcibly replace it ... I wonder.

- Fix a bug that may not be processed correctly during the first fight - Adjust the volume of BGM 2 on the title screen

- Fix other typos and minor bugs
More H scene for the sub characters, mmm yes! We can finally bang Yukari!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
TIL that mochi is called "silent killer" because a lot of people, especially old people, choke on it every year. Why mochi specifically? Apparently it being very soft and sticky makes it easier to block your throat.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
TIL that mochi is called "silent killer" because a lot of people, especially old people, choke on it every year. Why mochi specifically? Apparently it being very soft and sticky makes it easier to block your throat.
This.
Heck, even the old game I still play called Elona has that and what I do there is that I throw mochi to every person I See, if they eat it, they get free stuff and if they choked then their life is forfeit.

Yes, I am a good person.

Dunno gang

May 10, 2021
heyy can someone help me with this problem??

i can open the game, but when i click start game the game like crash or sum. can someone help?

1657616501094.png

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
bath event worked for me, but i still need to know how to trigger restroom scene
I got it, you don't "rush" but "peep", if your lust is high enough you will have prompt to rush while she's masturbating. First time she will just finish masturbating, second time you will have some options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
I got it, you don't "rush" but "peep", if your lust is high enough you will have prompt to rush while she's masturbating. First time she will just finish masturbating, second time you will have some options.

i did that too but she just gets angry after she finished as usual, but ok i try it mutliple times

edit: thanks, you actually have to endure the kick out of the bathroom to make it work at the second try

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
Full Decensored Mod for v1.31

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

Link : Mega (updated to v.0.2)
Hey! Searched but could not find info on this so maybe it's worth posting that i've found a censored scene. Bathroom masturbation when getting caught at the end and invited to watch.
1657642631585.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey! Searched but could not find info on this so maybe it's worth posting that i've found a censored scene. Bathroom masturbation when getting caught at the end and invited to watch.
View attachment 1921892
You can try using the cat sound when peeping in the bathroom if her stats are high enough iirc and that should make her invite you to watch her masturbate as a punishment.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes