pwnawgraphy

Jun 26, 2017
Colored Decensored Mod for v1.3.1 (FFF mod 1.3.4 compatible)

Here's an updated colored version using mello.second's decensor mod. Biggest changes are:
  • Day and night versions of the cutin. Just replace your cutin folder with whichever version you prefer. The night version better hides the fact that the gradient maps for the cutin aren't the most current schemes I'm using for the cg and are just a bit off. But honestly, there's not much you can do with them anyways since the monochrome originals have little to no shading at all.
  • A few colored CG, namely a portion of the bathroom scene. I'm happy with the gradients after quite a bit of revision, and I'll slowly chug away at the remaining cg. Again, don't expect timely updates for the rest of the cg since they're comparably much more work than the other assets (no backgrounds colored for this reason). DM me if you want to help contribute creating some layer masks so we can get this out.
  • FFF mod 1.3.4 compatibility - should still keep working unless new assets are added.
  • A few minor cutin edits (e.g. adding better shadows)
Let me know if there's any issues with the mod.

Link:

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Colored Decensored Mod for v1.3.1 (FFF mod 1.3.4 compatible)

Here's an updated colored version using mello.second's decensor mod. Biggest changes are:
  • Day and night versions of the cutin. Just replace your cutin folder with whichever version you prefer. The night version better hides the fact that the gradient maps for the cutin aren't the most current schemes I'm using for the cg and are just a bit off. But honestly, there's not much you can do with them anyways since the monochrome originals have little to no shading at all.
  • A few colored CG, namely a portion of the bathroom scene. I'm happy with the gradients after quite a bit of revision, and I'll slowly chug away at the remaining cg. Again, don't expect timely updates for the rest of the cg since they're comparably much more work than the other assets (no backgrounds colored for this reason). DM me if you want to help contribute creating some layer masks so we can get this out.
  • FFF mod 1.3.4 compatibility - should still keep working unless new assets are added.
  • A few minor cutin edits (e.g. adding better shadows)
Let me know if there's any issues with the mod.

Link: Mega
the WIP CGs don't seem to overwrite the existing cgs

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
I passed the 100 days and I only get the option of going to the beach with the girls like when you do training camp

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I find your lack of faith... unbearable!
View attachment 1916204

I, for one, believe in the Great Bear Synchronicity throughout inusuku's work.
Sorry, but there's only so much head canon I can bear. It's bearly believable that there's any direct connection between any of the games.
One thing I can bear though is a multibear....verse theory that it's pretty much the same girls and Oniichan in parallel universes.

• Haha
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

tekochii

Feb 8, 2022
sorry if its already guided, so is reason why you get a deficit is because if you keep training, it as if the guild covers your training fees? like the total cost of the training outweighs their profit?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
sorry if its already guided, so is reason why you get a deficit is because if you keep training, it as if the guild covers your training fees? like the total cost of the training outweighs their profit?
The guild needs to pay operational fees/maintenance costs every week to remain operational, which is evidenced by it almost going out of business until you figure out a way to supplement its income. Normally it earns money when you take subjugation jobs. You lose money because if the guild goes broke, it closes. As for why it's important it doesn't close, I don't know myself, but I bet the game will tell you if you failed to figure out the supplemental income question by day 30 or whatever.

Rii

Jun 10, 2018
Change the file type of the images from PNG to JPG and it will work.

anyone has a CE table working? Last update messed with mine and I can't find the values on it since I suck on Cheat Engine.
I changed the address of some things and fixed

Reactions: Axxcell

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone, everything good? Does anyone know how to "activate" these two items: Prejaculation | Golden Shot.

Thanks in advance

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You get it on big adventure but you should avoid it since it leads to pregnant sister ending.
Man, this second one is literally false information. :FacePalm:

You get the prejaculation or the golden shot via the intro choices iirc which gives you the gloomy title or smth (forgot the other one)

Grand Adventures:
The first one grants you streility = no more condoms and pills but also no more preggo endings.

The second one is pretty much a boss fight from a horneh unicorn.

Last edited:

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
Man, this second one is literally false information. :FacePalm:

You get the prejaculation or the golden shot via the intro choices iirc which gives you the gloomy title or smth (forgot the other one)

Grand Adventures:
The first one grants you streility = no more condoms and pills but also no more preggo endings.

The second one is pretty much a boss fight from a horneh unicorn.
My bad I didn't play for a while so I confused it with great adv.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes