Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can only wish everything will be translated when the DLC translations finally come out.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Wait, what? I thought that's after the story ending.
You meet a fairy at the end of the grand adventure no? and then something about a healing lake/pool which heals sis and she becomes healthy and then hair turns blonde (silver color was due to illness)

thats how i remember it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You meet a fairy at the end of the grand adventure no? and then something about a healing lake/pool which heals sis and she becomes healthy and then hair turns blonde (silver color was due to illness)

thats how i remember it
I don't know about the healing pool but it's the elf that did heal at the cost of our sterility iirc.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Yep a bug. Put in a variable, but forgot to add the variable into the menu option. Fixed in the update attached.
Have another one; cursed vial in suspicious shop has seemingly random name depending on amount of different items already ulocked (100% it wasn't pajamas before unlocking vibe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: also, obviously, I'm haven't finished Great Adventure yet, I'm not sure this item should be even visible at this point (correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Anyway, I won't break game if I finish great adventure before 100 day mark? I somehow go around ~40 steps in a single day (day ~50, normal difficulty)

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes