DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I think the main reason you can't have pregnancy and also not end the game is because the developer of the game didn't want to have to draw a bumped/bloated belly for each scene. It wouldn't just be a nude belly, but also a belly under pajamas, a belly under camisole, a belly for each of the purchasing evening wear clothing, etc.

So it was an artwork limitation.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I played this game when the first version got released. Now that we have an estable version previous to dlc I'm playing it and enjoying it once again.

Just gonna need to ask a few things before reaching day 100 in this new version.
It is possible to max out the stars for both Kana and Kasumi? Even if get an scene for either of them, the max amount of stars doesn't increase anymore.
Pic related.
ScreenShot_2022_0711_01_48_28.png

I also don't remember if you get a different ending if you defeat the last boss before or after you completed the weekend adveture with your sister. Is there any difference or I can ignore this part before defeating the boss?

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
how do i unlock the ability to buy things? do i need to progress enough in the story to do that? am i just not seeing how to do it?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How do i trigger the restroom scene? i tried various combinations but it doesn't change (she blows only)
You'll need insertion experience of 5 or more. Most scenes involving actually putting it in builds it up, as well as if you do so at night.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes