Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dunno about the tally on the top right are, but the numbers on the bottom right are just the tally of the various types of sexy times, along with the total amount of semen you've released in mL. For the sake of comparison, a 12 ounce can of soda is 355 mL.

As far as the "do X enough times to unlock Y" thing you're asking about, there are a few -- enough consensual sex will unlock the "I want to H!" option when talking to Imouto (though both your and her Lust levels need to be high enough for it to show up, and it cannot be either bed time nor bath time); enough vaginal and anal insertion experience will unlock respectively the option to have vaginal or anal sex in the bath; and enough times barging into the WC while she's peeing to watch her pee will unlock oral bathroom play (she pees, then you go down on her, then she goes down on you).

There may be some "do X enough times to unlock Y" things that I missed. Other people can tell you, if that is the case.
Thanks for the explanation. I think I have all of those that you've listed.
For me, bathroom play was unlocked as soon as the second visit. Whatever conditions you need to unlock it, it's not specifically tied to barging in. Although I have noticed that if she lets you watch her masturbate in the shower enough times, eventually the text changes from "quietly masturbates" to "masturbate quite a bit", though nothing seems to change in the events.

Speaking of peeking, is it possible to get caught peeking while she's masturbating in the toilet? And during hot springs visits, is getting noticed inevitable? Like I think the text says they don't see me, but they call out to me anyways. Kasumi's the only exception because she pulls the classic "I can't see without my glasses".

Jul 17, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Where do i place the files?

• Haha
Reactions: ClosedPerson

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
So... what do I do if i don't have the farmer's ending but have the pregnancy ending that same day? How can i undo it? do I have to start all over again? :(

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not really just tell me which folder to place the CT files in. Unless these aren't the same as the cheat mod this game has. Is it?
Well, you could easily find that out if you used Google. Or you know, read the post again.
Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google
This poor bastard.

Jul 17, 2017
Well, you could easily find that out if you used Google. Or you know, read the post again.

This poor bastard.
Got them confused for the Godly Brother Mod that I've been searching for. And don't get fresh just because there was mixed communication. Not everyone is familiar or used to some of the dozens of programs thats peddled for games. A little courtesy goes a long way.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Got them confused for the Godly Brother Mod that I've been searching for. And don't get fresh just because there was mixed communication. Not everyone is familiar or used to some of the dozens of programs thats peddled for games. A little courtesy goes a long way.
The person you originally quoted specifically addressed what it's for and how to get Cheat Engine. Hell, googling the words "Cheat table" puts Cheat Engine at the top of the results. If you quoted that message without fully reading it, it's on you. It's also on you for being vague with you question. In short, you put yourself in that situation. As for the "dozens of programs thats peddled for games" that's what Google is for. If you want to be lazy and ask someone else to do something for you, you don't really get to make demands.

ClosedPerson

Jun 14, 2020
Oh, ya... regarding pregnancy... Can she got pregnant after the story?? Like... I sadly didn't have golden shot, So I wonder wheter I could or I couldn't after the Main story...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, ya... regarding pregnancy... Can she got pregnant after the story?? Like... I sadly didn't have golden shot, So I wonder wheter I could or I couldn't after the Main story...
Nope, once you finish the first grand adventure, You're NEVER getting a pregnancy ending.
That is unless you get a mod.

Reactions: noodler1300

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you mean after you smashed the gate, then yes. If you mean after you get to this magic tree and an elf is there to greet you, no. If you did the second thing before you did the first thing, it's also a no.

Jul 17, 2017
The person you originally quoted specifically addressed what it's for and how to get Cheat Engine. Hell, googling the words "Cheat table" puts Cheat Engine at the top of the results. If you quoted that message without fully reading it, it's on you. It's also on you for being vague with you question. In short, you put yourself in that situation. As for the "dozens of programs thats peddled for games" that's what Google is for. If you want to be lazy and ask someone else to do something for you, you don't really get to make demands.
Never made any demands nor did I put myself in any "situation." I asked a common question but was just confusing two different things. I even recognized that and said it. Don't get so defensive and testy over something as simple as that. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy and give courtesy to each other, the community, games, and etc.

Reactions: Dariusex007

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Never made any demands nor did I put myself in any "situation." I asked a common question but was just confusing two different things. I even recognized that and said it. Don't get so defensive and testy over something as simple as that. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy and give courtesy to each other, the community, games, and etc.
The question you asked is "which folder do I put my CT files in?"

To answer that question, "whever you feel comfortable, and is easy for you to remember."

Because when you open Cheat Engine, it's going to ask you where the file is.

If you genuinely don't know how to load or save files.... I recommend getting "Windows for Dummies" and if THAT doesn't help, you're a lost cause.

ClosedPerson

Jun 14, 2020
Nope, once you finish the first grand adventure, You're NEVER getting a pregnancy ending.
That is unless you get a mod.
If you mean after you smashed the gate, then yes. If you mean after you get to this magic tree and an elf is there to greet you, no. If you did the second thing before you did the first thing, it's also a no.
Makes me wonder why there's a happy CG of her being pregnant with you... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Nyxie
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes