WisdomEdge

Jun 24, 2022
Found the two issues insides strings. They were old variables that had been replaced, but I missed them inside the strings. Fix updated below. Should show correct number and allow use immediately.

That might be because of an old version of the mod. The newest update changed several variables, so try out the latest update below.
I download this mod but I can't find succubus vial curse in drink menu how can i fix this

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Small from Inusuku today.

First , 1.3.2 was released.
However i don't think we will play it on this site , since Shade would have to remake whole translation from the scratch again.
Also 1.3.2 is very small bug/typo update and not very important ( according to Inusuku)
So i am assuming that Shade will continue to translate 1.3.1 and possible DLC.

Seconds , Inusuku is participating in the summer sale ! ( till september )
Up to 50% discount on his games ( including previous)
If you wanted to support Inusuku ,its good time to do so( in the end he decided to make DLC becouse this game was sold well)

Current ongoing projects according to Inusuku.
1. This game DLC - Top priority.
2. Remake of monochrome - sidelines/second project.
3. Mini projects/Vacantion/rest
4. SisterEXplorer - scheduled after everything above is done.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
how i can anal her?

insert her butt in sleep >>> when her sex interest more than 200 or 300 don't make her angry.

normal >>> her anal interest more than 20 times by butt service in bathroom or use your finger with her butt make her climax.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
insert her butt in sleep >>> when her sex interest more than 200 or 300 don't make her angry.

normal >>> her anal interest more than 20 times by butt service in bathroom or use your finger with her butt make her climax.
You don't specifically need to train her in her sleep. You could have sex with her from behind and caress/finger her anus enough times. It's also a good way to gauge progress because the "Bad" bar will initially rise very quickly, but when she finally opens up to anal, the bar won't go up that much from fingering.

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Is it possible to get to where she accepts/bags to get creampied in the vagina or no I'm on day 114 and she keeps denying it plz help?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

However i don't think we will play it on this site , since Shade would have to remake whole translation from the scratch again.
Also 1.3.2 is very small bug/typo update and not very important ( according to Inusuku)
You assume right, unless that small bug/typo causes actual issues.
Right now, I have been actively avoiding the translation other then taking notes from here for the next release.

10 second meme of how I am right now :
6mxg0x.jpg

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I download this mod but I can't find succubus vial curse in drink menu how can i fix this
Two conditions: 1) You'll have to purchase them from the Suspicious Shop in town. An event will happen mentioning new items once unlocked (progress the story if not).
2) You can't do it while the Awkward switch is flipped. So try apologizing or cheering her up.

You assume right, unless that small bug/typo causes actual issues.
Right now, I have been actively avoiding the translation other then taking notes from here for the next release.

10 second meme of how I am right now :
View attachment 1927895
Don't forget all the new anime coming out as well! Take your time to relax!

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
Indeed, planning to watch Devil is a part-timer (2), and also Spy x Family (started watching it, but then worked on translation, Rachel loves it... which is good for me :BootyTime:)
besides that though, not sure what's on/upcoming, any suggestions?
Overlord just started a new season after 4 years, and Made in Abyss just started a new season.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Indeed, planning to watch Devil is a part-timer (2), and also Spy x Family (started watching it, but then worked on translation, Rachel loves it... which is good for me :BootyTime:)
is an isekai parody based on what would happen if someone actually had no social skills came back to earth after their isekai adventure. Quite a fun comedy. and are back with their new seasons as well.

From last season, you might check out and . Paripi Koumei is a music anime where Zhuge Kongming from China gets sent to modern Japan and begins helping a singer become famous (some of the best music in anime). Love after World Domination is basically budget power rangers, where the lead falls in love with the enemy's general...and it turned out awesome.

Some lesser known titles that are really good would be and . Link Click is a time-traveling mystery, while Immortal King is a cultivation comedy that had me laughing nearly the whole time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp and Arsvaarg

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is an isekai parody based on what would happen if someone actually had no social skills came back to earth after their isekai adventure. Quite a fun comedy. and are back with their new seasons as well.

From last season, you might check out and . Paripi Koumei is a music anime where Zhuge Kongming from China gets sent to modern Japan and begins helping a singer become famous (some of the best music in anime). Love after World Domination is basically budget power rangers, where the lead falls in love with the enemy's general...and it turned out awesome.

Some lesser known titles that are really good would be and . Link Click is a time-traveling mystery, while Immortal King is a cultivation comedy that had me laughing nearly the whole time.
Had a quick look over with Rachel, we are planning to watch Spy x Family, Love after world domination, Overlord (all of it) and devil is a part-timer 1&2 (because my goldfish memory can only remember half of the first season).

We have a good system worked out when it comes to anime to watch, If it's something we both agree looks okay, we'll huddle up on the sofa and watch that on the (new) LGC1 (66" for those curious, used to have a 40" Seiki).
If it's one that one of us isn't interested in, we have the PC desk so it faces side-on to the TV, so that we can still see it and choose to watch it if we suddenly get interested, like when Rachel wanted to watch Isekai Shokudou... which after the first episode I joined her on the sofa for, I liked and hated that one... always made us hungry :D

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
is amazing. I'm pretty sure it has to be the result of a drunken bet.

"I'm such a badass anime creator, I can make the hypest motherfucking shonen battle anime you've ever seen out of any subject!"

"Oh yeah? You're not such hot shit, if you're really as good as you say you are, then do it for... ah jeez what's the most boring thing I can think of? *spots an old beat up Golden Tee cabinet in the corner the bar* GOLF! Make a hype-ass shonen battle anime out of fucking GOLF!"

...and then the crazy bastard did it. In fact he did it one better. Golf? Try... lesbian golf mafia.

(BTW that YouTube channel I linked there is pretty much all you'll ever need as far as anime recommendations go. Dude has not steered me wrong once, and his videos are as entertaining as their subject matter to boot.)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Had a quick look over with Rachel, we are planning to watch Spy x Family, Love after world domination, Overlord (all of it) and devil is a part-timer 1&2 (because my goldfish memory can only remember half of the first season).
I had to rewatch all of season 3 for Overlord, as I couldn't recall any of it. :LOL: Warning that season 3 has cgi...the bad kind.

strela

Aug 15, 2019

Seconds , Inusuku is participating in the summer sale ! ( till september )
Up to 50% discount on his games ( including previous)
If you wanted to support Inusuku ,its good time to do so( in the end he decided to make DLC becouse this game was sold well)

Current ongoing projects according to Inusuku.
1. This game DLC - Top priority.
2. Remake of monochrome - sidelines/second project.
3. Mini projects/Vacantion/rest
4. SisterEXplorer - scheduled after everything above is done.
Huh? He gonna remake monochrome? I'd prefer him to directly work on Explorer or remaking Travel but oh well, hope we have even better game then

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes