taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I guess . I haven't got every panty so i assumed that they are all translated because all panty i got were translated.
Hopefully Shade updates translation someday. Of course best possible future is when we get DLC translated too.

TacoDivision

Oct 27, 2019
Too bad you can't have sex with your sister while she sleeps, but hey, does anyone know when the full version will be out? and by the way good job guys
no, you can. for starters I suggest having a high lust %. but once you remove her shorts there will be an option that appears call "insert" I don't know the exact conditions but when it was there for me, she was on her side, no shorts, underwear was still on, lust was 115.
i have been trying to figure out how I got it. but I know its there.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Southern England :

the-sun.gif

and my AC has broken down... annnnd the replacement will take a couple of weeks to get here.
I'm Scottish... I'm not built for this heat. Rachel is currently hiding in the breeze of the living room fan.

Give me a harsh winter anyday...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't think it's so serious to ask for a save, these games are tremendously boring, you have to farm a lot, until finally he agrees to do things, and I don't know where to put the cheat table to make it work, instead of bothering you could help
I oughta slap you too for saying you don't know how to use the cheat table. It's literally explained in the linked post.

Nokerishima

Apr 7, 2022
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Hi Bro Where Should I Move This File

LOSERBETCH

Dec 17, 2019
I don't think it's so serious to ask for a save, these games are tremendously boring, you have to farm a lot, until finally he agrees to do things, and I don't know where to put the cheat table to make it work, instead of bothering you could help
The cheat table is simple. Put it in your desktop or the folder with the game. Have the game opened at the same time as the cheat table. Near the top left of the cheat table there should be a highlighted icon, press that and click the exe labeled "Game.exe". It should have a pink/red icon next to it. Then you can change the values according to how you want. You can also freeze values (like the bad meter during night time).

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
The cheat table is simple. Put it in your desktop or the folder with the game. Have the game opened at the same time as the cheat table. Near the top left of the cheat table there should be a highlighted icon, press that and click the exe labeled "Game.exe". It should have a pink/red icon next to it. Then you can change the values according to how you want. You can also freeze values (like the bad meter during night time).
I oughta slap you too for saying you don't know how to use the cheat table. It's literally explained in the linked post.
Ok, I didn't realize I have to download Cheat Engine

Last edited:

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Here's a clean Hard & Normal save with Sensitive (Lucky) Peerless Onii-chan! If you want to give it a go with the Hard mode, you have the best chance with this one.

However, I farmed out the title again to have a Normal save also, if somebody needs it.

What extra you get on top of the base stats:
  • Prodigy skill
  • Auto Recovery skill
  • Healing skill
  • +13 Counterattack rate
  • +30 ATK
  • +5 TEC
  • +5 DEF
  • +10 GUT
  • starting with Great mood
Drawbacks:
  • you get the Prejeculation "skill" that you'll have to remove
  • ??
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've mentioned this already in the title guide you quoted but the Sensitive (Lucky) title is bugged, so you didn't get the Auto Recovery skill & Healing skill & Great mood on those saves.

I thought about putting up a fix for all the bugs i've mentioned, but it thought it would be better if Shadeishere did it and included it with the game download instead.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes