taotio

Jun 10, 2019
How do you change pajamas? Doesn't seem like theres a gift option anywhere.
I think that it is automatic once you buy any clothes.
However you can't force her to change into specific ones , she will change clothes herself randomly ( after a bath)

Reactions: Miha1270
Aug 13, 2017
I've mentioned this already in the title guide you quoted but the Sensitive (Lucky) title is bugged, so you didn't get the Auto Recovery skill & Healing skill & Great mood on those saves.

I thought about putting up a fix for all the bugs i've mentioned, but it thought it would be better if Shadeishere did it and included it with the game download instead.
Oh wow, so I guess I misunderstood, and did it for nothing then.. I didn't have time to test it, and farm some SP to see the skills, however the mood was just an oversight on my part.

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
man i just wish the game can reroll before the girl is pregnant, instant game over with 5-6 hours play is such a pain in the ass :HideThePain:
p/s: if any one new to this this game read this, put on your condom

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
man i just wish the game can reroll before the girl is pregnant, instant game over with 5-6 hours play is such a pain in the ass :HideThePain:
p/s: if any one new to this this game read this, put on your condom
Just use after pills if you have, This is why we back up saves.

kuronofeer

Aug 14, 2020
I think that it is automatic once you buy any clothes.
However you can't force her to change into specific ones , she will change clothes herself randomly ( after a bath)
You can force her to change clothes. After a bath, select the bath option again on the same day and the game will let you select an outfit.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
You have to earn it by increasing her "anal penetration exp" variable.
This can be increased by groping her butt, giving her rimjobs, or giving her anal when she's too deeply asleep to say "no." The last one can backfire (no pun intended) and end your night session, lower trust, and put her in a bad mood the next morning.
thank you

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
You can force her to change clothes. After a bath, select the bath option again on the same day and the game will let you select an outfit.
I see. I thought that selecting bath option again does nothing becouse you get " i just bathed " message.
Did not know it changes to something if you have clothes.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I see. I thought that selecting bath option again does nothing becouse you get " i just bathed " message.
Did not know it changes to something if you have clothes.
The base game doesn't do this. This is an option using my mod (in my signature). Also, it would change the option to "Change Clothes" if the mod is added.

xXx_MAPLE_xXx

Jul 7, 2022
Is there a way to change the maximum upper limit for stats like ATK., TEC., etc.? I used WRPGE to check out the Variable Database but I can't find it even with Google lens. There is that one variable set to 400 in the Variable Database but, I think it's for screen resolution or smth.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Heh, "hard" "black thing". They should have a secret boss that's just a long black rectangle with the word "censored" in the middle. Or maybe a black upside down T if we wanna be "ballsy" :sneaky:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The base game doesn't do this. This is an option using my mod (in my signature). Also, it would change the option to "Change Clothes" if the mod is added.

Hey friend, have you thought about an update of your mod?

I really love your mod

Reactions: Nyxie

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
It's updated to the current version of the game, but as for additional content, I'm currently on a separate project right now (I'm like a squirrel seeing a cookie when it comes to attention spans).
Man I remember when your mod just released to 1.0, been using it ever since (y)

I was thinking about two features that might be cool for your mod, although one of them might require a lot of texture work so I'm not sure how plausible it is.

First being X-Ray on internal cumshot or\and during piston, would be a neat little edition, although not sure if it's possible to overlay an x-ray on top of the body texture during the piston.

Second suggestion should be much simpler, basically a faster piston.
I always thought that the current speed was a little slow, would be nice to have a "Piston Fast" option for scenes.
The game already does this before your about to cum, but it would be nice to be able to select it as an option.

Just suggestions for the mod, hope your other project goes well.

Reactions: Nyxie and Mighty_P

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
So anything on 1.3.2? Apparently there are quite some fixes in 1.3.2 according to the ci-en patch notes despite not listed in the DLsite.

1658520057142.png
1658520081731.png

Reactions: Nyxie

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So anything on 1.3.2? Apparently there are quite some fixes in 1.3.2 according to the ci-en patch notes despite not listed in the DLsite.

View attachment 1940036
View attachment 1940037
I've personally encountered the fight bug, though it happened during the tournament. by reloading at least 2 days prior I was able to solve it, so they aren't as game breaking if you save often enough (once or twice per week).

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes