rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Is it still possible to get ATK UP, DEF UP and Auto-Recovery stats?

There are no more books for me to buy.

Thanks guys for any answer!

1657796726843.png

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Ah, when I read the messages board of mellos, seems like he still not done yet with the latest version mods.

ClosedPerson

Jun 14, 2020
Anyway hard mode is hard :LOL:

Fight with Gourmet Club in Qualification and 4 times retry cuz their damage is ridiculous...

Yes, I still not clearing that event... and stuck...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Y'know, I've been wondering for a while, but what does each stat do exactly? And what do the stats on the right of the panties menu mean? I imagine they're sex variables, but I can't read moonrunes. Asides from anal stuff, does anything unlock from doing certain kinds of play or whatever enough times?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Y'know, I've been wondering for a while, but what does each stat do exactly? And what do the stats on the right of the panties menu mean? I imagine they're sex variables, but I can't read moonrunes. Asides from anal stuff, does anything unlock from doing certain kinds of play or whatever enough times?
Dunno about the tally on the top right are, but the numbers on the bottom right are just the tally of the various types of sexy times, along with the total amount of semen you've released in mL. For the sake of comparison, a 12 ounce can of soda is 355 mL.

As far as the "do X enough times to unlock Y" thing you're asking about, there are a few -- enough consensual sex will unlock the "I want to H!" option when talking to Imouto (though both your and her Lust levels need to be high enough for it to show up, and it cannot be either bed time nor bath time); enough vaginal and anal insertion experience will unlock respectively the option to have vaginal or anal sex in the bath; and enough times barging into the WC while she's peeing to watch her pee will unlock oral bathroom play (she pees, then you go down on her, then she goes down on you).

There may be some "do X enough times to unlock Y" things that I missed. Other people can tell you, if that is the case.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dunno about the tally on the top right are, but the numbers on the bottom right are just the tally of the various types of sexy times, along with the total amount of semen you've released in mL. For the sake of comparison, a 12 ounce can of soda is 355 mL.

As far as the "do X enough times to unlock Y" thing you're asking about, there are a few -- enough consensual sex will unlock the "I want to H!" option when talking to Imouto (though both your and her Lust levels need to be high enough for it to show up, and it cannot be either bed time nor bath time); enough vaginal and anal insertion experience will unlock respectively the option to have vaginal or anal sex in the bath; and enough times barging into the WC while she's peeing to watch her pee will unlock oral bathroom play (she pees, then you go down on her, then she goes down on you).

There may be some "do X enough times to unlock Y" things that I missed. Other people can tell you, if that is the case.
Thanks for the explanation. I think I have all of those that you've listed.
For me, bathroom play was unlocked as soon as the second visit. Whatever conditions you need to unlock it, it's not specifically tied to barging in. Although I have noticed that if she lets you watch her masturbate in the shower enough times, eventually the text changes from "quietly masturbates" to "masturbate quite a bit", though nothing seems to change in the events.

Speaking of peeking, is it possible to get caught peeking while she's masturbating in the toilet? And during hot springs visits, is getting noticed inevitable? Like I think the text says they don't see me, but they call out to me anyways. Kasumi's the only exception because she pulls the classic "I can't see without my glasses".

Jul 17, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.
Where do i place the files?

• Haha
Reactions: ClosedPerson
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes